Marriage and the Power of Divorce

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
She might not be one yet, but her harpy friends are seeing to her becomming one. We warned you where this was headed. Pronoun guy is just the latest escalation. You need to put the foot down on this shit or start planning an exit strategy, unless you want this mind cancer infecting your kid too. Remember its a cult by any other name. You are basically doing the equivalent of being married to someone in Scientology or Moonie circle of friends. You need to act accordingly, for the sake of your kid and marriage. Chaos means well, but he is in willful denial about the seriousness of this stuff and always has been. This is a threat that needs to be dealt with early, especially because of the feels angle she is already leveraging. Bringing McCuck Muhpronouns is just her and her sewing circle testing the waters to see how much shit you will put up with.

Late to this particular conversation and all but here's my thoughts for what it's worth. My wife grew up in Eastern Europe. Certain aspects of life she has had a wildly different upbringing and culture on.

I've told her to her face that I think many of her beliefs are stupid and I have no respect for them or care. But she is free to do whatever. This didnt phase her. But she is mildly old fashioned and digs it when I put my foot down.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
My witch grew up in Eastern Europe. Certain aspects of life she has had a wildly witchy upbringing and culture on.

I've told her to her face that I think many of her witchcraft are stupid and I have no respect for them or care. But she is free to do whatever. This didn't phase her. But she is a mildly old fashioned witch and digs it when I put my foot down.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I’m still dating the (now 24 year old) woman from February or March I posted about. Hard to believe it’s been this long. She finally passed the NCLEX months back and is now an RN. Problem being, she insists upon only being a labor and delivery nurse, and in the Bay Area those are basically impossible to get fresh out of college without six months to a year of experience. She had multiple job offers for “regular” nursing jobs but didn’t want to take them (I admire her dedication to wanting to do L&D.) So she just got a job out of state doing labor and delivery and wants to come back as soon as she can after she gets enough experience to be considered for those jobs here. It’s kind of a bummer she’ll be gone but this is the best possible thing for her. She’s super dependent on her parents and friends for support in every way and I hope this gives her more of a sense of independence and confidence being away from them.

So, we’ll see how this works out. I and one of her girlfriends plan on visiting her soon after she leaves in a couple of weeks. I half suspect she’s gonna have her mom out there like two weeks out of the month or something. She’s the least independent person in the world despite living alone. Perpetually with me, friends, or family.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Can't wait for somebody to post that she's going to ride the "cock carousel" while she's away.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
So, either a freaky weekend or a cockblock?

True story: this friend and her had a threesome in college they both told me about this weekend. Well, her friend did, after a few drinks. She was not happy her friend blurted it out and immediately looked at me all sad and asked if I was mad at her. I was like, er, no, that’s totally fine!

To your point, yeah, probably a cock block situation unless she has two bedrooms in her apartment.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Can't wait for somebody to post that she's going to ride the "cock carousel" while she's away.

Oh I’m sure. I’m not worried about it in the least though. What happens happens. We’ve been dating for (9?) months now but I’m actually pretty happy about her doing this as I’m hoping it’ll make her more independent and mature.

Not that she isn’t reasonably mature, she’s no deadbeat by any means, she was valedictorian of her class and super smart, but I find her dependence on family and friends a minor turnoff. This will be exactly what she needs I hope.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Maybe you should get a few drinks in both of them while you are out there and see where it goes

That situation has played out numerous times, most recently Saturday night. It’s never went anywhere, ha. My girlfriend’s house is two bedrooms, we slept together, friend stayed in the spare. The girlfriend has also been somewhat catty / territorial around me and her girlfriends if they compliment me or the like.

The same threesome girl once asked me if I could help her pick out some stuff at Home Depot with full knowledge of my girlfriend and she told her “you two aren’t going anywhere without me.”

I think I mentioned this once before months ago, how ridiculously close she is with her girlfriends. And maybe all women do this to some extent. They sleep and cuddle together and take baths or showers together. She sent me a Snapchat last evening “about to take a bath with (her GFs name) and a short video of the water. Sans them in it of course.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I think I grew up in the wrong generation, all the women I dated never mentioned taking baths or showers with their girlfriends.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I think I grew up in the wrong generation, all the women I dated never mentioned taking baths or showers with their girlfriends.

I don’t really remember any women my own age doing this when I was younger either. Sleeping in the same bed occasionally, sure. Cuddling I wasn’t aware of.

Also they go and take a piss with each other constantly. I mean in one toilet bathrooms. While tipsy or drunk she’s asked me to hang out with her taking a piss multiple times. Which is strangely endearing in some weird way, but WHY?

I once went in the bathroom with her while she was peeing AND held the phone of one of her girlfriends she was FaceTiming and talked to her while she was taking a piss. Her friend on the call said something like “yeah she really likes to do that.”

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Even as a dude that appreciates the time-saving nature of socializing while on the shitter...if you call me while on the toilet, I'm hanging up on you.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Even as a dude that appreciates the time-saving nature of socializing while on the shitter...if you call me while on the toilet, I'm hanging up on you.
Assert dominance, answer and keep going about your business. Saves calls in the long run.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Some people in my office habitually talk on the phone while in bathroom stalls and they’re almost all Indian. I make a point of trying to be loud if they do it next to me.