Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
We had Christmas Eve with my Father's side of the family every year and did gifts and then Christmas morning with my Mother's side of the family and my brother and I never slept in on Christmas morning when we were younger despite getting a bunch of gifts the night before. Maybe you should buy them better gifts and stop being such a lame Dad Soy.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
They'll get coal and they'll like it!

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
"You should update your facebook and log in so you can keep up with pics of the family".

I have it in writing it was her idea. My guy friends don't really message or friend each other on facebook and only so many pics my nieces can post.

In the first 3 days I got tons of messages and friends request. All from ex girlfriends and such. One being from 30+ years ago when I was 13-16. My wife looked, oh she looks interesting you should message her back. Some were from women I never dated but apparently I missed out on my chance.

Here, let me light my cigar in the Hindenberg. It will be a fantastic idea.

I knew this was going to happen. I know this is going to sound incrediably odd coming from an old boomer. At one time I was much much more attractive than I am now. I had almost bleach bottle blonde colored hair and such. Tan and tall, and actually gave a shit what I looked like.

In the first group of messages I read to her "So Cute","I was heartbroken","So cute" about 50 times. Of course all these messages came from a different part of my life when I actually gave a shit and listened to people.

One thing not say. "When I was 13-16 I got at least 3 calls a week from girls asking me out who had seen my pic in a friends yearbook", "Didn't you call guys and ask them out?" It was effective to shut down the ordeal but I'm sure I will hear about till the day after I die now.

And yes that's true it happened. But it didn't last long but apparently some women hold onto to shit forever and ever and ever. Who knew?

I'm am 100 percent sure my wife will never suggest anything for me to do ever again. EVER.

For my next trick watch Borzak live all winter in the outside dog house. Wasn't my fault, honest. Mom started this bug in her ear during the Thanksgiving break. Thanks mom.

I bet I hear "Are you on facebook" till the day after I die now. I had it in writing.....

Currently on guard duty till the crack of dawn and she goes to work and I can hid my keepsafe and picture album. I've done some pretty stupid things in my life failing to pear pressure. None of them have anthing on this stupid idea I went along with.

"Hey this one sounds whiney". No fucking shit. Didn't I say that...is what I wanted to say but didn't cause I'm whipped. Oh but hey any day now one of my steel buddies will friend me and we can talk, as if I couldn't just pick up the fucking phone and call.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Welcome to married life!

SUCKER.

I'm sure she'll calm down on it, but it is hillarious. I'd say there's a non zero chance that she did it halfway knowing something like this would happen and just wanting to watch you squirm. Sounds like a keeper.

Think about it. You have to tell all those women that you're married now. She's using you to brag.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

If I really had a suicide streak I would tell her I looked at some of the profiles I got messages from. One woman raises labs for duck hunting full time and her photos are all of her out duck hunting. You would probably here it from around the country. I'm not that suicidal. In all honesty I forgot how simple life was for me way way back.
When I met my wife I was pretty much in the mode of shy or really just not talk to anyone and she was a student of mind. In a land land long ago it was totally opposite.

Married is on my profile page and so is me and my wife together. I literally did not know women held onto not much of anything for 35ish years. That was new to me.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
what did he do? I don’t recall that.

I don't remember it being creepy, but I think what he might be talking about is the fact that the guy lindz fucked was her old guild leader. And then Noodleface Noodleface became leader of the wow guild and talked a bit about guild leader fucking. I think lindz might have even been in the guild, or maybe I'm thinking of zaara. But whoever it was, there were comments about that between them.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I get contacted by women on facebook who I knew 25 years ago, too. Most of them seem to be in marriages that aren't fulfilling, and are expecting me to find me in the same situation. My wife and I use each others facebook for various things all the time. There are no secrets, and I find most of these women fairly pitiable. My wife tells me which ones she thinks are hot. I usually agree.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Do these women contact you before or after they find out about the forced christmas caroling?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Do these women contact you before or after they find out about the forced christmas caroling?

After. In fact, I'm dusting off a FB account I made for one of my female toons and I'm about to hit him up and try to get in on that action.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
"You should update your facebook and log in so you can keep up with pics of the family".

I have it in writing it was her idea. My guy friends don't really message or friend each other on facebook and only so many pics my nieces can post.

In the first 3 days I got tons of messages and friends request. All from ex girlfriends and such. One being from 30+ years ago when I was 13-16. My wife looked, oh she looks interesting you should message her back. Some were from women I never dated but apparently I missed out on my chance.

Here, let me light my cigar in the Hindenberg. It will be a fantastic idea.

I knew this was going to happen. I know this is going to sound incrediably odd coming from an old boomer. At one time I was much much more attractive than I am now. I had almost bleach bottle blonde colored hair and such. Tan and tall, and actually gave a shit what I looked like.

In the first group of messages I read to her "So Cute","I was heartbroken","So cute" about 50 times. Of course all these messages came from a different part of my life when I actually gave a shit and listened to people.

One thing not say. "When I was 13-16 I got at least 3 calls a week from girls asking me out who had seen my pic in a friends yearbook", "Didn't you call guys and ask them out?" It was effective to shut down the ordeal but I'm sure I will hear about till the day after I die now.

And yes that's true it happened. But it didn't last long but apparently some women hold onto to shit forever and ever and ever. Who knew?

I'm am 100 percent sure my wife will never suggest anything for me to do ever again. EVER.

For my next trick watch Borzak live all winter in the outside dog house. Wasn't my fault, honest. Mom started this bug in her ear during the Thanksgiving break. Thanks mom.

I bet I hear "Are you on facebook" till the day after I die now. I had it in writing.....

Currently on guard duty till the crack of dawn and she goes to work and I can hid my keepsafe and picture album. I've done some pretty stupid things in my life failing to pear pressure. None of them have anthing on this stupid idea I went along with.

"Hey this one sounds whiney". No fucking shit. Didn't I say that...is what I wanted to say but didn't cause I'm whipped. Oh but hey any day now one of my steel buddies will friend me and we can talk, as if I couldn't just pick up the fucking phone and call.
We get it you WERE A REAL CHAD you BOOMER.

/Goesbacktoincelthread

Borzak

Bonus of being married to a pretty devout atheist is no Christmas carroling or any of that. She still puts up a tree, but it's one of those things I just don't ask about and carry on. Kind of has it's advantages at times. She thought I was from outer space when I go each Christas to the 100% black baptist church and listen to their singings.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user