Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
How do you know he was normal Picasso? What did you find in that picture that you're not telling us about?

Has it only been 3 months since he left us?

Zzen

Potato del Grande
How salty was Noodle when he ragequit? What’s the over/under on the # of months until he returns?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The question is did her doing the sex part have anything to do with actually breaking up the marriage, or was the marriage always doomed and this was ill advised but ultimately irrelevant?

We have no way of knowing this. Completely monogamous marriages break up all the time. It's our nature to point at anything unusual and say thats why, but ultimately you do not know. Even most people inside the actual relationship don't have any concrete reasons - it'll be "I fell out of love" or "I started to resent him for <reasons>"

Did Lindz say "our marriage would have been great if only I hadn't done exactly as he asked me" ?
Well if their marriage was already going to shit, and I believe it was at least according to her, I think it's reasonable to assume the whole cuckolding thing didn't help things. Realistically, EQ addiction accelerated depression in her husband seemed to be causing most of the damage. But in pushing her to bang some other dude, he literally shirked off the last responsibility he had. No way that did not push things over the cliff. How they got to the edge of that cliff is open to debate.

iannis

Musty Nester
Is noodle still playing Wow?

Maybe he didn't quit as much as he's grinding out some phat lewts in scarlet monastary.

Someone log in and make sure he's remembering to eat.

iannis

Musty Nester
So did lindz's marriage end? Did I miss some update?

We kind of assume it did. The final update from what I remember is she went to visit her special friend and the whole thing was going not quite as expected... and on the whole it was pretty bleak.

You'd like to think those two kids just knuckled down, got off the internet, and worked on their marraige. And there's a 60% chance that's exactly what happened. And a 40% chance that it went boom.

Khane

As I recall Lindz came here and started posting when her husband asked her to go fuck other guys. She was actually very hesitant about it, didn't really want to, but it was apparently her cuck husbands fantasy. Eventually, and I don't give a shit how staunch you think you are, she started to desire other men and caved in to carnal desire. The husband then realized "oh fuck my wife is desirable and this is going to be the rest of my life".

End Scene.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Never saw a pic of her and always thought she‘d be a plant 8 (to quote the incel thread), but she does have some big veiny tits.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Well if their marriage was already going to shit, and I believe it was at least according to her, I think it's reasonable to assume the whole cuckolding thing didn't help things. Realistically, EQ addiction accelerated depression in her husband seemed to be causing most of the damage. But in pushing her to bang some other dude, he literally shirked off the last responsibility he had. No way that did not push things over the cliff. How they got to the edge of that cliff is open to debate.

Ya, no doubt it didn't help, but from what it sounds like it was doomed anyway and probably didn't matter.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Never saw a pic of her and always thought she‘d be a plant 8 (to quote the incel thread), but she does have some big veiny tits.

She was cute with actual D's. like not a 10, but a solid 8/8.5 depending on what you find attractive.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

She was on what we like to call in the biz.... a Knees to Nose basis. And you don't Knees to Nose (unless you want a divorce)

• 1Rimshot
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I could have sworn we saw an actual topless picture of her before. Or maybe it was someone else, but I seem to remember seeing tits that weren't half bad. And I'm not talking tranny tits.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
...edit Not worth discussing, as I don't really care spend enough time talking about a pair of boobs that haven't been on this forum for quite some time.

Last edited: