Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Careful though, not every crazy woman is good in the sack. I dated a legitimate crazy girl in highschool that was absolutely a dead fish.

She even went into a home for awhile after we broke up.
I feel like young chicks are the exception to the rule of crazy bitches being good in the sack. Mostly, they just don't have the experience yet to know how to tongue punch your asshole while cranking your dick like a butter churner.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
gifted my wife a tardis parking only T-Shirt.
it's my size for reasons
wore it yesterday.
Took it off on the couch while watching TV
today my wife: Why's that shirt on the floor
me: that's yours.... oh.
1591803343811.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Things have been pretty shit as of late. Not living with the wife again. We were together for 20 years before we got married last fall and lived apart. I had a house on land and she lived in town for work. I no longer have the house or land. It worked for us. She's having a hard time with the way things are going for me. Also it became a gigantic pain to start over with all the doctors I have being in another state.

Back in my mother in law suite. For reasons I really don't know and for sure can't explain, two of my friends are nurses and both have said I could live with them and they woudl help me. One works at a hospice which may be what I need, she taught nursing for 15 years. Both single. I would add less than nothing to their life if I moved in other than a hinderance and a pain the ass.

I can't even imagine the conversation that would entail with the wife. She knows one of them, or has met them at least.

--Missed out on the sex discussion. I'm a pretty conservative person (not in political sense, which I am) and reserved. My wife owned a bookstore when we were started dating and she was always browsing the sex tip books and such. She always had this thing where she was going to shock me or she knew all the secrets and was going to hold it over me lol. She did always have a new name for soandso or a new name for sexual enlightenment she was going to achieve. Didn't work out that way for her.

Last edited:

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It is absolutely shocking how often woman ask you how tall you are. It was going so well too.

palm.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'm convinced the only place where I could meet wife potential is a maga rally.

Big Phoenix Big Phoenix hows e-dating going for you?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's not a double standard really. Men tend to lie about their height and women tend to lie about their weight in the online world of dating. Makes perfect sense, after being lied to a few times, to get sick of it and ask.

If questions like that bother you you're gonna have a rough time dating in modern times.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
give your height in centimeters and weight in stone so they have to use a calculator to figure it out

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

Why does height matter to americans so much? I mean, most vikings are 6ft, so, yeah. I’d be weirded out of a gal wanted something 2m tall. That’s just odd. What do you want girl, to swing from a bucket handle?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
A lot of guys lie about it. They do things like put 5 ft 10 in on their profile and then show up and are like 5 ft 7 in. Or post pictures of themselves surrounded by even shorter people. Women dont like dating short dudes, Skee-Lo wrote a song about it. I'm not sure how this is surprising.

• 1Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The double standard is that it's seemingly OK to ask a dude his height, but it isn't ok to ask a girl their weight. Or age. Or titty size.