Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The double standard is that it's seemingly OK to ask a dude his height, but it isn't ok to ask a girl their weight. Or age. Or titty size.

Never ask a woman what she weighs, and a woman should never ask a guy how much he makes.
I've been asked maybe twice how tall I am. My wife is a good bit shorter than I am maybe that's why she never asked early on. The only woman I dated that ever asked she didn't ask right away. She was very very short, like 4'10 and I think she just wanted to know how much taller I was than her.

I'm right at 6'-0 or at least used to be. I'm probably shorter now that I have a bad vertabrae that needs work. I'm the shortest guy in the family, dad is 6'-2, grand dad was 6'-2.

My sister is 5'-10 and married a freak that's 6'-8. But he's dumber than dirt and once broke several bones on a bicycle in the driveway and he hadn't gone 5 feet from getting on it.

Last edited:

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My sisters are both rabid heightists. I mean, I get it. There are plenty of superficial/physical traits that are deal-breakers for me. I'm just under 6' but I've always just said I'm 6', since chicks are all much shorter and can't tell anyway. My wife is 5'2 and she's the shortest chick I've ever been with. Hottest girl I ever dated was 5'10 and had the most perfect tits you've ever seen in your life. That is about the only positive thing I can say about that relationship!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
My sisters are both rabid heightists. I mean, I get it. There are plenty of superficial/physical traits that are deal-breakers for me. I'm just under 6' but I've always just said I'm 6', since chicks are all much shorter and can't tell anyway. My wife is 5'2 and she's the shortest chick I've ever been with. Hottest girl I ever dated was 5'10 and had the most perfect tits you've ever seen in your life. That is about the only positive thing I can say about that relationship!
So...who did you kill then? (F-M-K)

• 2Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yesterday wife and I were working in the yard. She tells me she hates the nozzle I put on the hose because she can't adjust the stream. I tell her to twist the end. She starts adjusting it and I mansplain to her "Hose nozzles are just like dicks. Twist the end till you get what you want out of it." Two seconds later she's blasting herself with it all over her face and tits. There's the dirty whore I married.

• 8Worf
  • 6Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 15 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
More heightism

asdasdasd.jpg

• 2Worf

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Can't say I've experienced it, but if I found a woman that asked my height but in return was ok with me asking her weight and cup size, I'd probably prefer it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'd be tempted to respond in a unit of measurement that nobody knows that the fuck it is. Or hell make one up.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I think I just got treated like a woman.

Woman off tinder drove 20 miles to come over to my place, brought me pizza and not just some pizza hut pizza but pizza from a well regarded local place. When she gets to my place she's all over me she doesn't even touch the pizza, she took my shirt off. And as soon as we are done having sex we talk for 5 minutes then she says she has to go. No I'll call you or I hope we can do this again just she enjoyed the night and she left.

• 6Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 10 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I did a little Googling to try and find it and failed, but some dating site did some number crunching and for every inch over I think it was 5'8", you had to make an extra $30k/year to achieve the same viability, or same number of matches? I don't know the exact metric. Wish I could find the article. I'm like 6'6" and so I remember joking at the time that my "salary" was $300k+ a year!

Edit: Found a couple things about it.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Woman off tinder drove 20 miles to come over to my place, brought me pizza and not just some pizza hut pizza but pizza from a well regarded local place. When she gets to my place she's all over me she doesn't even touch the pizza, she took my shirt off. And as soon as we are done having sex we talk for 5 minutes then she says she has to go. No I'll call you or I hope we can do this again just she enjoyed the night and she left.
Scrub your dick with soap immediately and get valtrex asap.

Also don't give up the D so easy big P.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

iannis

Musty Nester

You've lived the dream!

Try not to be too disapointed on waking.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Worst advice this thread has seen yet.
Guys shouldn't ever give up the D easy. It gives women more power than they deserve.

Wait till marriage.

• 2Solidarity