Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Can't say I've experienced it, but if I found a woman that asked my height but in return was ok with me asking her weight and cup size, I'd probably prefer it.

Is this really a thing? Do you need to ask their weight? Can't you tell by looking if they're fat or not?

And if you can't tell by looking if they're fat, they're fat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
1/10th of a chain probably wouldn't mean much. 6'-7-3/16" probably wouldn't help lol.

Or tell her it depends on the moon phase and it's gravitational pull....

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When giving your height in hands, be sure to measure to the shoulder to make it both more accurate and more meaningless.

• 1Worf

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think I just got treated like a woman.

Woman off tinder drove 20 miles to come over to my place, brought me pizza and not just some pizza hut pizza but pizza from a well regarded local place. When she gets to my place she's all over me she doesn't even touch the pizza, she took my shirt off. And as soon as we are done having sex we talk for 5 minutes then she says she has to go. No I'll call you or I hope we can do this again just she enjoyed the night and she left.
Ahhhh. Feel good to be a whore sometimes, doesn't it?!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Is this really a thing? Do you need to ask their weight? Can't you tell by looking if they're fat or not?

And if you can't tell by looking if they're fat, they're fat.
Probably not a thing. I haven't dated since well before stuff like Tinder existed, thankfully. More my point was just open honesty.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There were a few times I got bamboozled by women who "lied" about their weight. And by lied I mean they only posted photos of themselves from years earlier... before they gained a bunch. One woman was at least 50 lbs heavier than her pictures when she showed up.

I wonder what her game plan was with that move.

• 1Like

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
There were a few times I got bamboozled by women who "lied" about their weight. And by lied I mean they only posted photos of themselves from years earlier... before they gained a bunch. One woman was at least 50 lbs heavier than her pictures when she showed up.

I wonder what her game plan was with that move.
hKlsbfP.jpg
obviously

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hope you were horny enough to throw a load in her anyway, obviously. A lot of guys would. Antareus doing a tranny out of desperation comes to mind.