Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It is interesting to me how often you come across this. I've never experienced anything where it says, "height requirement X" on an online dating experience. I'm 6'3 so it never comes up in person but I've not even seen it in a profile before. At least in Austin.
Are you still using OLD now? Its beyond common here. When I first started using it when I got out of the military back on 2010 I dont recall height being so focused on. I think its because Tinder doesnt allow you to filter anyone and your profile is so basic combined with unlimited male attention on demand. If I posted screenshots of every single height call out I saw Id be posting a dozen a day, but heres painfully retarded one that stood out;

trash.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
It is interesting to me how often you come across this. I've never experienced anything where it says, "height requirement X" on an online dating experience. I'm 6'3 so it never comes up in person but I've not even seen it in a profile before. At least in Austin.
Bro, aren't you married? How long you been married now?..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Got a twofer, not only demands a 6 foot tall man but one with a full head of hair as well.

midget.jpg

• 1Midwit
  • 1Worf

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
A musclebound midgetina probably filters out more guys than her requirements of hair and height.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If I was dating these days, I feel like I could put some requirements in there like "Must play Everquest".

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Guys.... it's not a "thing". It's only a thing for morons. That chick is throwing up a red light right out of the gate, that's not the majority of dating profiles. So instead of hemming and hawing about it just silently thank her for being so crazy that you can avoid her from the first click.
This. In the old days, you had to rely on more experienced bros to tell you the girl was batshit. By then you had already dipped your wick and were not going to listen to anyone's advice because crazy snizz was so good (and easily accessable). One of the few truely good things about the modern internet era is that you can spot red flags really early, especially with even a modest amount of due diligence on social media. Everything else about modern dating sucks balls, but getting instant warnings of full on batshit is unbelievably valuable.

Of course the counterpoint to that is there are way more batshit women out there these days, thanks to said same internet feeding their narcissism. But you take the good with the bad, I guess.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Edit- You guys are mostly too young, but back in the day the easiest nutty woman red flag to spot was mentioning their astrology sign in the first ten minutes of a conversation. And the nutty chicks into that shit could never help doing it, like they were vegans essentially. Every single woman I ever knew who blurted that shit out was a guarenteed head case. Hilarious to see musclebound chica bringing back a classic red flag and comboing it with christianity somehow.

Double edit- Man there is so much crazy and coded red flags in that one. It is like the holy grail of shit to be wary of.

Going down the list:
Texas Latina- Ok, not sure how it is in other parts of Texas, but in San Antonio they are all fucking nutso libshit La Raza as well as often lesbos.
Gemini- Already covered, but this is specifically code for "Bi-Polar"
4"11 wants 6ft- Ok this is not even the kind of crazy that is good in bed, since she clearly wants you to do all the work.
All Natural Bodybuilder- Crossfit if you are lucky, fatty about to loose control of her tenuous control on her body weight if not.
Don't Touch my food- See above, also has no ability to cook.
Speaks for Animals- No explanation needed here.
In love with Gods creation of Earth- Was raised spanish catholic, but pretty much an atheist whore who pretends to be agnostic to keep on her family's good side. No actual moral values to speak of beyond her liberal education programming.
Husband must have head of hair- She is 29 and probably has not had anything other than sharpy marks for eyebrows for over a decade, yet she wants to insist that anyone willing to navigate that ocean of crazy she just put up have impeccable hair.

She is also 29 and works in the health services industry, which means not only is she batshit, but is probably really into buttstuff. And by buttstuff I mean pooping in your bushes when you fail to reply to a text within 10 minutes (hello Julian The Apostate Julian The Apostate )

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
She must be drop dead gorgeous to be demanding that. Is that accurate P?
001.jpg

Thats a good one Foler.
You guys are mostly too young, but back in the day the easiest nutty woman red flag to spot was mentioning their astrology sign in the first ten minutes of a conversation.
Yeah I figured that was the icing on the cake. But thats another thing thats mind boggling today, the amount of fucking women who put list that shit or mention it. I mean its good for letting me know theyre fucking idiots but jesus its shocking how common it is.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
001.jpg

Thats a good one Foler.
Yeah I figured that was the icing on the cake. But thats another thing thats mind boggling today, the amount of fucking women who put list that shit or mention it. I mean its good for letting me know theyre fucking idiots but jesus its shocking how common it is.
It is insanely common. Ditch online dating and go to church P. Find a nice conservative church girl.

iannis

Musty Nester
Are you still using OLD now? Its beyond common here. When I first started using it when I got out of the military back on 2010 I dont recall height being so focused on. I think its because Tinder doesnt allow you to filter anyone and your profile is so basic combined with unlimited male attention on demand. If I posted screenshots of every single height call out I saw Id be posting a dozen a day, but heres painfully retarded one that stood out;

View attachment 288013

Jesus. and mist actually thinks incel is an insult.

dude... if you're so hard up for pussy that you're willing to put effort into THAT woman I submit to you that paying a prostitute for a quick nut is a more honorable position. You'll respect yourself more.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Got a twofer, not only demands a 6 foot tall man but one with a full head of hair as well.

View attachment 288587
Man I’m happily married (I only daydream about coke fuelled two day binges with whores a few times a week, unlike friends who think about it every hour) but shit like this makes me fairly grateful I locked somebody normal down while I could. These dating profiles and the two bit tards behind them get worse every time I read this thread. Godspeed single bros

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user