Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Dunno wtf you guys are complaining about. At least you can write these girls off in five seconds without talking to them. Wasted time filtering profiles of self-identifying headcases? Imagine the pre-Internet days where not only were you limited to selecting from girls you'd met in person, but you actually had to date some of them to figure out if they were nuts or not.

You couldn't pay me to go back to that. The horror...

I probably would want to go back to that considering the shit I’ve put up with. Was with someone for 9+ years, trying to work and go to school so we could leave a hellish city only to find out he had been cheating on me with a co-worker from his HR department.

A whole string of things followed that.

He called it quits on reconciliation when he revealed he was seeing other women on the side while “trying” to work things out with me.

Best thing you can do in that instance is to peace the hell out.

I thought, maybe I can try dating again... installed a dating app and it just felt very inauthentic. I’m sure dating apps have pros and cons but I’d probably have better luck going speed dating... wait can’t do that, thanks corona.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hmmm fresh meat.... Obviously Im not old enough to have dated in a world pre dating websites/apps, but I have to imagine overall its easier to get dates/relationships just that you have to sort through more trash than ever before to get something worth dating. Tinder being a great example, its filled to the brim with literal prostitutes, thots farming followers and women id never date in a million lifetimes.

trash3.jpg

An obese, 30+ year old woman who lies about her age who doesnt even show her face(she censored her face in all her pics or her pics where a stupid gif of her shaking her disgusting ass) has height requirements.

• 3Worf
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Swipe Left.

Shes got the hearts on the wrong side

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I probably would want to go back to that considering the shit I’ve put up with. Was with someone for 9+ years, trying to work and go to school so we could leave a hellish city only to find out he had been cheating on me with a co-worker from his HR department.

He called it quits on reconciliation when he revealed he was seeing other women on the side while “trying” to work things out with me.

I thought, maybe I can try dating again... installed a dating app and it just felt very inauthentic. I’m sure dating apps have pros and cons but I’d probably have better luck going speed dating... wait can’t do that, thanks corona.
You should really show us what he’s missing, by posting a bit about you here. Welcome to FoH.

• 1Like

Khane

Dating apps will work fine for you once you're ready to move on and really start deating again. Doesn't sound like you're there yet. That's said with no judgment. 9 years is a long time to spend with someone and dating in general, no matter how you approach it, is all about being in the right mindset.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Dating apps will work fine for you once you're ready to move on and really start deating again. Doesn't sound like you're there yet. That's said with no judgment. 9 years is a long time to spend with someone and dating in general, no matter how you approach it, is all about being in the right mindset.
I agree... I read something earlier today where a guy felt turned off from the experience of having to flirt with multiple women. I can relate to that feeling, perhaps with more time I’ll give it a shot again. Being alone is fine too!

ransomvik

Trakanon Raider
Quick tips to spot the hoggers.
1) no body shots or every Pic is elevated 3 feet above their head
2) body shot only as a last Pic, but it's covered up or otherwise obscured. If you are a hot slim chick in 2020 you don't hide dat ass.

Heed my tale of woe.

• 1Truth!

SeanDoe1z1

sounds a bit further ahead than me. find out affair, rock bottom turns into reconciliation, know she has already cheated in that same time frame with exhibit A.

9 years. love turned to indifference in an instant when lied on something i knew not to be true to my face no less

people suck, but at least it makes me a much better person. i'm the dude so the exit strategy is a lot more nuanced with kids. cutting losses early would have been the best strategy but covoid is fucking everything up and i could never treat my kids like that. Was a setup leverage play and man it really fucked me. Annoys me because it was all about setting herself up to eventually drop the bomb or be careless enough the affair was obvious. I would be more mad but re-discovery is a helluva drug.

we basically stopped counseling (3months+) because the counselor was fed up of listening to her bullshit and basically told me he knows where this was going on a 1 on 1. that was a real wakeup call

a tale for another day.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I may have gotten myself into some crazy girl territory lately homies. This one is living on a friend's couch and seems quite.. Lively.

But good god damn
received_353869172278563.jpeg

• 9Like
  • 5Mother of God
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 15 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Bisi like... Girl you might be cray but..

received_358727225288258.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 1Quality Calories

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Better double bag it. That tattoo means there is no unconquered frontier left

• 2Truth!

Khane

She looks more like an elementary school teacher to me

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I vote pysch major studying to be an LPC...but wants to work in an elementary school.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Khane

The trifecta! Well well well. What an interesting woman if I do say so myself Bisi.