Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
She probably loves butt stuff. Just toss it in with no prior inclination that you're planning to do so. She'd probably be way into it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You have my blessing, bisi. Those titties are acceptable-risk-level-titties.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Oh I'd be more concerned about my heart being stabbed than being broken.

I already went balls deep. I'm just now weighing the repercussions of doing it again

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I probably would want to go back to that considering the shit I’ve put up with. Was with someone for 9+ years, trying to work and go to school so we could leave a hellish city only to find out he had been cheating on me with a co-worker from his HR department.

A whole string of things followed that.

He called it quits on reconciliation when he revealed he was seeing other women on the side while “trying” to work things out with me.

Best thing you can do in that instance is to peace the hell out.

I thought, maybe I can try dating again... installed a dating app and it just felt very inauthentic. I’m sure dating apps have pros and cons but I’d probably have better luck going speed dating... wait can’t do that, thanks corona.
Yeah dating apps suck. Honestly it's great to find someone who shares similar beliefs and views as you. You should post your pics here and see if a fellow forum member is interested.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Genius!
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I had to check to see if the post you quoted was from this century.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I'm gunna slowly back away from this one. When she's texting me she seems perfectly balanced. In person she's a fucking hurricane of crazy.

The plan was to make dinner, watch a movie, couple drinks. Her idea of couple drinks is drink, shot, bowl, cigarette, repeat what seems like every 15 minutes. She did not want to watch a movie. Dammit girl I'm an old man.
She blasted music out of her phone nonstop. Then connected it to a speaker she had. Blasted more. Constantly singing the lyrics. I couldn't get any good conversation in.
When we did talk it's about how terrible her family is. Self professed daddy issues.
She just kept going and going and going. Bisi winds down at around midnight. This was not acceptable to her.

We fucked a bunch of times tho. Fantastic tits and one of those perfect looking pussies.

Not worth it. I'm glad I live in a different town.

• 4Quality Calories
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I'm gunna slowly back away from this one. When she's texting me she seems perfectly balanced. In person she's a fucking hurricane of crazy.

The plan was to make dinner, watch a movie, couple drinks. Her idea of couple drinks is drink, shot, bowl, cigarette, repeat what seems like every 15 minutes. She did not want to watch a movie. Dammit girl I'm an old man.
She blasted music out of her phone nonstop. Then connected it to a speaker she had. Blasted more. Constantly singing the lyrics. I couldn't get any good conversation in.
When we did talk it's about how terrible her family is. Self professed daddy issues.
She just kept going and going and going. Bisi winds down at around midnight. This was not acceptable to her.

We fucked a bunch of times tho. Fantastic tits and one of those perfect looking pussies.

I mean you were never gonna marry a chick who ended up living on someone else's couch, you handled this pretty much perfectly.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

That sounds terrible. She sounds insane.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I got her back home right quick this morning. After I dropped her off I felt like life rush back into me again. Good good she was draining.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You know she's crazy when you schedule a movie night and you're complaining you never watched the movie because you were too busy having sex

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You got perfect pussy from a chain smoking, daddy issues, sing-a-long party girl with a healty intrest in netflix and chill. Sounds like marriage material, bisi - old man dies, young woman lives. Fair trade.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user