Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
We fucked a bunch of times tho. Fantastic tits and one of those perfect looking pussies.
Salute Masturbate GIF - Salute Masturbate Jack - Discover & Share GIFs

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You two where just sitting on your couch and she was playing music on her phone?
She literally carried this mini speaker wherever we were.

She did eventually calm down, but holy shit I was done after about an hour with her.

So she's been blowing up my phone all day. I thought she was only kinda interested in me. Now she's really into to l me. Fuck. I need an exit plan that eases her out.

Or maybe I lay some harsh reality on her about being a party girl nonstop.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

She did eventually calm down, but holy shit I was done after about an hour with her.

So she's been blowing up my phone all day. I thought she was only kinda interested in me. Now she's really into to l me. Fuck. I need an exit plan that eases her out.

Find a local construction site. Somewhere they're going to pour cement the next day.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I need an exit plan that eases her out.

Or...maybe loosen up a bit and keep hitting it for a while? I mean you don't have to go full on 'old man pretends hes still a 20 year old' but have some fun instead of playing it safe. Save your exit plan for when she starts talking about moving in.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I got her back home right quick this morning. After I dropped her off I felt like life rush back into me again. Good good she was draining.

Jesus Christ dude, you let her know where you live? Fucking Crazy girls 101. Don't let them know where you live. Rent a hotel room, especially for the first time. Your options are limited now. I'm afraid you're going to have to keep fucking this perfect specimen for a while until she gets tired of you. Start asking for crazy shit. Anal. car batteries. Tie her up. Anything you've ever wanted to try, might as well knock it off the list now. The more painful or degrading for her better because that's what will make her lose interest in you. Including the pics we all want. If nothing else, get the pics so we can send them to the cops when you disappear.

Whatever else you do, don't fucking ghost her today. Tell her she drained your balls so well that you've been sleeping all day.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hey another girl. Welcome. Please head over to the FOH naughty bits thread and post your tits at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Just be honest with her.

If he is honest she may kill him.

If he ghosts her? She may burn his home down with him in it.

He keeps banging her? She may move herself in and kill him.

This sounds promising. We are lacking good quality pics of said crazy woman.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Bisi just cut the cord full stop. You can't "ease" out of anything with crazy women. They won't ever get the hint. You need a hammer, not a featherduster.

One of the my ex gf's supervisors texted me out of nowhere last night asking me where I was and to come out.

She's married.

In fact she's married to a well known ESPN personality.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

You sure she's not black or a meth head? 😬

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Bisi just cut the cord full stop. You can't "ease" out of anything with crazy women. They won't ever get the hint. You need a hammer, not a featherduster.

One of the my ex gf's supervisors texted me out of nowhere last night asking me where I was and to come out.

She's married.

In fact she's married to a well known ESPN personality.

Don't be such a pussy.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Or...maybe loosen up a bit and keep hitting it for a while? I mean you don't have to go full on 'old man pretends hes still a 20 year old' but have some fun instead of playing it safe. Save your exit plan for when she starts talking about moving in.
Putting up with hours and hours of drunk crazy rambling and singing just to get laid?

Once or twice? Yes.
More than that? Noooo

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user