Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You need some more experience stalking usersdetecting alts on this forum! I bet you didn't even know @China Bat Soup is keg and @Falxy-US is aychamo.

Adebisi Adebisi doesn't post that much(shame!) so it's a safe bet them tiddies are on his recent postings page.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Went back like 15 pages to find pics of 'Bisi's exe's tits and struck out, I feel cheated.

I think there's misinformation that my ex-wife's tits are on this site. And that is incorrect.

Alcoholic mentally unstable hottie? Yes.
Mother of my children? No.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I think there's misinformation that my ex-wife's tits are on this site. And that is incorrect.

Alcoholic mentally unstable hottie? Yes.
Mother of my children? No.
giphy.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Okay seriously. I don't know what's going on. Is there a massive worldwide female breeding call?

I've got Ukrainian girl wanting me to come over to "hook up".
I've got Hot blond mom I worked with years ago wanting me to come over and have a shower with her RIGHT NOW.
I've got a date tomorrow night with a cute punk rock girl.
Single neighbor cougar is being very flirty that past few weeks.

I'm serious. What are the planets doing?

Edit: This is a humblebrag btw.

• 4Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If I found out my wife was cheating, or some such shit, I have no idea what I would do.

I'd shoot the guy with my wife's favorite gun at a minimum. Can't say beyond that, but I'm pretty certain that would happen.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
You wanna talk about scary. I think the hot neighbor across the street from me might dig me. We've hung out a bit over the past few months, and recently she invited me out to pick apples this morning and it was a fun. I feel like we dance around the subject of actually having a date-date.

Why is this scary? Scarier to me than a crazy 29 year old unemployed alcoholic sex freak? Well this one has a career, a house, ambition, goals ... and lives across the street from me. That scares bisi.

Here's what you need to be scared of. When the recent ex who you're still talking to finds out you're fucking the neighbor lady. The only question is who will she go after? You, her, or both of you?

Okay seriously. I don't know what's going on. Is there a massive worldwide female breeding call?

I've got Hot blond mom I worked with years ago wanting me to come over and have a shower with her RIGHT NOW.

Did these girls see you with the hot crazy ex? There might be some pre-selection going on.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

I wish I was your dick, man.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Friend of mine who is still single noticed the same thing. I think its the continuous lockdown and uncertainty from the riots. Women crave stability and safety. Bisi bring that and the D to the table. The more people get cooped up the more basic biology kicks in. The upside is the crazy will be really obvious. Downside is who knows what happens when and if we ever go back to normal. It depends on what you are after I guess, but from the brief snippets neighbor lady seems like the best long term prospect since she is clearly playing it a bit subtle. If you just want to keep the gun oiled as it were, then blonde mom seems like a safe bet for low drama banging. Anything in the 20-30 age range you are going to be dealing with cooped up crazy on top of normal female crazy, but that did not stop you from tagging the stacked couch surfer so.......

• 2Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'd shoot the guy with my wife's favorite gun at a minimum. Can't say beyond that, but I'm pretty certain that would happen.

Why shoot the guy? He's not the one you trusted, she was. Being that mad at the guy is silly.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Why shoot the guy? He's not the one you trusted, she was. Being mad at the guy is silly.

It's not silly. I'll be mad at both, but I don't care about him. Do you even know what it's like to be jealous?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Being mad at your wife means you, in some way or another, fucked up and trusted someone you shouldn't have even if you couldn't have realistically foreseen the events that happened.

Being mad at the guy absolves you of any (potentially unrealistic) implied guilt and lets you salvage your relationship even though you probably shouldn't.

Note, I'm not saying the way of thinking described above is right, just explaining it.

• 1Solidarity