Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Found it.

For a long time I had the ability to work, travel between her location and mine. The medical killed all that and goes down in a spiral daily. I really do not want to live where she has lived the entire time. We didn't get married for the longest time because she was hesitant to sign the prenuptial I wanted to include on the land I owned that has been in the family forever as an original Texas land grant. Her dad is a "land guy" aka someone that does a good job of ripping people off at least in our neck of the woods. That no longer was an issue after my sister and I formed a trust for the land. She signed it anyway eventually.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The one that's not we've been good friends since probably the 3rd grade

Damn I don't even think I'm FB friends with anyone from elementary school. Even up through high school there are only two people I'm still friends with.

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Damn I don't even think I'm FB friends with anyone from elementary school. Even up through high school there are only two people I'm still friends with.

Well only one that I kept in touch with the entire time. She wound up working for Shaw which was in my industry, and I know her dad from work. The people I went to elementary also went to the same high school I went to for 2 years. Small town.

Last edited:

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Been a while since I posted one of these.

1605561729907.png

• 1Barf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sharpie eyebrows are a nice touch to complete the package. Definitely crazy good in the sack run for your life ones. Probably owns her own house because whoever cranked out two fuck trophies with her decided giving up custody and the house was worth it to get completely clear.

Fucker

Log Wizard
31 years old and uses the term baby daddy? Specifically states no drama which means he is dead, in jail or going to hit you in the back of the head with a hammer. Maybe I am old fashioned, but single mother of two at that age is a pile of red flags.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
31 years old and uses the term baby daddy? Specifically states no drama which means he is dead, in jail or going to hit you in the back of the head with a hammer. Maybe I am old fashioned, but single mother of two at that age is a pile of red flags.
What age would single mother of 2 not be a red flag?

• 2Truth!
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I dunno. Shit happens in peoples' lives. Divorce has been unfortunately normalized too much in today's society (or people don't take marriage seriously enough) that you'll find a number of still-quality women in that situation.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dunno. Shit happens in peoples' lives. Divorce has been unfortunately normalized too much in today's society (or people don't take marriage seriously enough) that you'll find a number of still-quality women in that situation.
The Venn diagram overlap of “people who don’t take marriage seriously enough” and “still-quality women” is a lot smaller than you propose, IMO

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Venn diagram overlap of “people who don’t take marriage seriously enough” and “still-quality women” is a lot smaller than you propose, IMO

You could have a “still-quality woman” who had a husband who didn’t take marriage seriously enough though. That’s probably a non trivial number.

I think the Venn diagram overlap of “still quality women” and “women with giant chest tattoos” is exceedingly small though.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
You could have a “still-quality woman” who had a husband who didn’t take marriage seriously enough though. That’s probably a non trivial number.

I think the Venn diagram overlap of “still quality women” and “women with giant chest tattoos” is exceedingly small though.
Disagree man 95 times out of 100. If her first husband is a loser, and now she’s dating you...

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Haha yea. If she was dating a loser in high school and was young, stupid and impressionable and ended up marrying him, there's only a 5% chance anything has changed by the time she's 35.

Good point!

• 1Trump
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What age would single mother of 2 not be a red flag?
40s (not that most of us are old enough to be trolling those waters) and/or a widow. Certainly not sharpy brows obvious coal burner. Bonus red flag points if both kids are by separate fathers. Honestly, if I were single, I would really have to love the woman and get along with the kids to date a woman with kids. To much fucking drama and extra responsibility, especially the younger you get. As you get older, it becomes less of a factor, I have heard, but who needs the extra headache?