Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You could have a “still-quality woman” who had a husband who didn’t take marriage seriously enough though. That’s probably a non trivial number.

I think the Venn diagram overlap of “still quality women” and “women with giant chest tattoos” is exceedingly small though.
This is true, but then you are dealing with the dude. And if he hung around long enough to drop a fuck trophy and THEN bailed, he is going to be a never ending source of fuckery. Plus any kids by said dude are going to carry his genetic dipshit tendencies. Like I said, I would really have to be smitten to even consider it and the kids likely would give you no end of "you are not my dad" shit on top of everything else. I saw a friend try to climb that particular hill and it was ugly.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
At the end of the day theres zero benefit to dating a woman with kids than a woman without. The kid and the kids father are to giant unknowns you cant do anything about.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
At my age the kids are all out of college or married and moved on themselves lol

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
At the end of the day theres zero benefit to dating a woman with kids than a woman without. The kid and the kids father are to giant unknowns you cant do anything about.
I donno, I imagine it takes courage and strength to pickup where someone left off. I respect the dudes that can step in and be there for kids who got the short end of the stick from a bad relationship.

Last edited:
  • 7Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 10 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I would never take dating advice from anyone on this forum(because nobody gives me better advice than myself). I remember when I was first dating my wife and I was friends with Tyen on Facebook. He came here saying "Soygen, don't take care of another man's kid!". I'd be lying if I didn't find the result of his marriage to be extra amusing now. I do feel terrible for his kids. Hopefully their future step dad is half as awesome as I am.

It helps that my stepson is a great kid and an amazing big brother to my daughter. If he sucked, I probably would have dipped long before now.

• 8Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I would never take dating advice from anyone on this forum(because nobody gives me better advice than myself). I remember when I was first dating my wife and I was friends with Tyen on Facebook. He came here saying "Soygen, don't take care of another man's kid!". I'd be lying if I didn't find the result of his marriage to be extra amusing now. I do feel terrible for his kids. Hopefully their future step dad is half as awesome as I am.

It helps that my stepson is a great kid and an amazing big brother to my daughter. If he sucked, I probably would have dipped long before now.
Of course theres good single parents would well adjusted kids.

The problem is you are taking a very very big risk when you go down that road. Its great its worked for you and it would be even better if it worked out every time but thats not the reality. Reality is a happily family and good life with a person who already has kids is incredibly rare.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Of course theres good single parents would well adjusted kids.

The problem is you are taking a very very big risk when you go down that road. Its great its worked for you and it would be even better if it worked out every time but thats not the reality. Reality is a happily family and good life with a person who already has kids is incredibly rare.
Oh, I'm not even arguing against the idea that it's a risk. I definitely did not seek out someone with a kid. I dated many women before her and none had kids. That said, what are the statistics we're basing this on: " Reality is a happily family and good life with a person who already has kids is incredibly rare."

Maybe they are unhappy more often than not, but "incredibly rare" just seems like a very nihilistic view.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Oh, I'm not even arguing against the idea that it's a risk. I definitely did not seek out someone with a kid. I dated many women before her and none had kids. That said, what are the statistics we're basing this on: " Reality is a happily family and good life with a person who already has kids is incredibly rare."

Maybe they are unhappy more often than not, but "incredibly rare" just seems like a very nihilistic view.
Respect. Just curious, when did you sell the 370z in all of this - how far into this does one sell ones pussy magnet?

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Respect. Just curious, when did you sell the 370z in all of this - how far into this does one sell ones pussy magnet?
Hah! I actually sold it a few months before my daughter was born. It was a sad day. I've since replaced it with an M2. It's nicer, faster and can fit a car seat in the back.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He came here saying "Soygen, don't take care of another man's kid!". I'd be lying if I didn't find the result of his marriage to be extra amusing now. I do feel terrible for his kids.

I mean he's definitely an expert on taking care of another man's kid.

• 4Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 4 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I mean he's definitely an expert on taking care of another man's kid.
Mind Blown GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
40s (not that most of us are old enough to be trolling those waters)

Sheeeit I been trolling those waters since I was 16.

I was always a little scared of meeting kids but I never shied away from single moms. Proven performers as far as I'm concerned. Only reason I was worried about the kids was because I was afraid of getting one with a bad attitude who decided they didnt want a new daddy and make some accusations that could ruin my life. Most of the single moms were eager to introduce the kids though.

There was one girl who's kid I wanted to meet and she never let it happen. The daughter was 17 and I saw a pic of her and she was cute.