Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
You just forget how fun/weird/horrible nights could be if you dont have the things you worry about bother you.
I'm not sure what this means but simping around on women he refers to as "doms" and "subs" is some Class A faggotry, in my mind. It's nothing to do with it "bothering" me and everything to do with it being pathetic.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure what this means but simping around on women he refers to as "doms" and "subs" is some Class A faggotry, in my mind. It's nothing to do with it "bothering" me and everything to do with it being pathetic.

Well, he is british, he doesn't have fun things he can do like go shoot guns or get into throwing knives or something. He's also relegated to watching soccer for sports, so cut the guy a break.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah for Ossoi

How much monthly are you paying her. Cut off the coin and see how long you last in her graces.
Nah man its different with him. Hes totally not another punching bag and bank account to her.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Nah man its different with him. Hes totally not another punching bag and bank account to her.
regfgre.gif

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'm not living in the trailer park making passes at Dolores with ten kids, hoping she lets me fuck her against the double wide.
How can we live vicariously through you if you’re doing the responsible thing? Let little ‘bisi loose and tell us about it. Do some hoes and tell your bros.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
How can we live vicariously through you if you’re doing the responsible thing? Let little ‘bisi loose and tell us about it. Do some hoes and tell your bros.
Wait till I reactivate the dating apps in the summer

• 1Mother of God

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Person not in a community does not understand terms associated with that community, shock.

What tremendous insight

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Person not in a community does not understand terms associated with that community, shock.

What tremendous insight
There isn't much to understand. You paid a whore for her time and thought it was something more.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Is there a pic of this super hot dominatrix? Curious what is driving this level of patheticness.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Nope

Not gunna

Not my first rodeo sir
Much wise, Bisi-san. Fucking with this chick would be an absolute horror show. You'd basically be moving in with her with how close she lives and fuck that. This is a surefire way to get yourself a bush shitter.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Much wise, Bisi-san. Fucking with this chick would be an absolute horror show. You'd basically be moving in with her with how close she lives and fuck that. This is a surefire way to get yourself a bush shitter.
was that frenzied wombat with the big titted chick named xerxys?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Frenzied Wombat Frenzied Wombat had a girlfriend that got implants.

Eomer Eomer had an ex named Xerxies(probably misspelled it) that he just couldn't quit.

@Jurassic Car Guy(sorry, you don't post enough to remember your username) had the crazy bush shitter.

• 1Solidarity

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Frenzied Wombat Frenzied Wombat had a girlfriend that got implants.

Eomer Eomer had an ex named Xerxies(probably misspelled it) that he just couldn't quit.

@Jurassic Car Guy(sorry, you don't post enough to remember your username) had the crazy bush shitter.

I don't think it was Ohnoes with the bush shitter. It was the air traffic controller. JulianApostate I wanna say?

• 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users