Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yes, because that is the Priest's job and that job comes with certain lifestyle choices. We would talk about their job every day because we are in a relationship and talk about our lives and if the relationship got serious it would be a problem that I wasn't religious.

Not necessarily.

The point is whether their profession sets the tone of the relationship.

You can be in a perfectly normal relationship with a priest, just like you can be in one with someone of any other profession. Or you are too immature to realise that sex workers don't strut around in lingerie all day and aren't horny 24/7

Even the "head Domme" who last year told me her relationship was 24/7 femdom and she only liked submissive men has since said she is open to a vanilla relationship

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Priest was a stupid analogy. A better one would have been sugar daddy / sugar baby. Is the sugar baby a whore? If so, does that mean the sugar daddy is dating a whore?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Little shit like that is the glue of a good realationship.
Honestly, early frame setting is vital. My current girlfriend tried giving me shit about the amount of time I was spending gaming early on in our relationship. I tore her a new asshole about how my hobbies were here long before her and they'll be here long after her. That if it was truly such a problem, I had ZERO problem with leaving the relationship so she could find someone who had different interests.

She hasn't bitched about it a single time since and is really good about asking if I can help her with X project around the house "when I'm free".

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Honestly, early frame setting is vital. My current girlfriend tried giving me shit about the amount of time I was spending gaming early on in our relationship. I tore her a new asshole about how my hobbies were here long before her and they'll be here long after her. That if it was truly such a problem, I had ZERO problem with leaving the relationship so she could find someone who had different interests.

She hasn't bitched about it a single time since and is really good about asking if I can help her with X project around the house "when I'm free".

My wife was like that but I didn't have to rip into her. She was very careful to NOT drive me away from EQ2. She even tried to encourage me to continue after I lost interest because she didn't want there to be any lingering feelings that she took it from me. She had the same line about how EQ2 was here before her.

We haven't really talked like that about other hobbies because no other hobby has the time constraints that raiding did.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
If you're in a relationship with a Priest, but aren't religious and there is no religion involved in your relationship, is it still religious?

If a Domme is not a whore, she certainly is wearing a whore's uniform.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yeah wife and I are into crafts (wargaming minis) and she goes apeshit over the 3d printing stuff. I think the real secret to marital bliss is to find a hobby you can tolerate of hers, dedicate one room in the house to it, and regularly buy stuff for it/help out with it. Its amazing how much annoyance free playstation time I have gotten since getting her a laser resin printer for her birthday and all I have to do is help out selecting stuff to print and paint stuff (which I like to do) every once in a while. Little shit like that is the glue of a good realationship.
No kids though, right?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No, got together too late to feel we could be responsible parents.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Almost banged my first Jewish chick today. Then I found out she was married and part of the “lifestyle”.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I had date with new Domme, it was entirely degen free. No conversation about kinks or anything.

She had a wedding tomorrow so didn't come back to my place after, but we made plans to get dinner and go to next weeks fetish party together.

Still no red flags visible and the list of reasons to focus on her over single mom is long.

If single mom acts interested in me at today's fetish party after three weeks of being too busy to see me, then asks for drinks, I'll order her a water and laugh in her face

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I had date with new Domme, it was entirely degen free. No conversation about kinks or anything.

She had a wedding tomorrow so didn't come back to my place after, but we made plans to get dinner and go to next weeks fetish party together.

Still no red flags visible and the list of reasons to focus on her over single mom is long.

If single mom acts interested in me at today's fetish party after three weeks of being too busy to see me, then asks for drinks, I'll order her a water and laugh in her face
Honest question - do you have no desire to get married or at the least be in a committed relationship long term?

I’m just trying to understand your goals.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You should.
captain hook smiling GIF

• 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Almost banged my first Jewish chick today. Then I found out she was married and part of the “lifestyle”.
That isn't a reason to not proceed from your end.

Tell her the cuck husband can't watch though.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users