Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
It all does. She got your number from a work directory or outside work, doesn't matter - she works at the same place as you. She leveraged work channels to initially meet you - once it goes to text won't matter because you can offer those up as evidence. Just because this happened outside of work communication channels doesn't mean that evidence is thrown out. Then, get all the evidence from your friends, family, priest - use all of it, make the case, and launch. She leveraged her Linkedin to come after your co-workers/friends/affiliates in business.

I mean, this is a clear cut and dry case here as long as everything is 100% as you stated which I am sure it is.

Not only that, but Libel.
Look at it this way as well. If the genders were reversed, and some guy pursued a woman like she did to TJT, that's grounds for firing, all sorts of charges, news stories, and probably a Lifetime movie.

Last edited:
  • 3Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Why would she want to chase random married guys at work? (No offense).
Because despite their consternations otherwise, it's actually WOMEN who want what they can't have. A guy who is "missing all the signs" drives them up a wall, as long as you're socially savvy. If you're "missing all the signs" because you're a social autismo, that's different.

Other than the fact that this bitch likely would've hit you with a rape charge when you inevitably dumped her, she is EXACTLY my type of crazy. Is she blonde, TJT TJT ?

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
TJT's dose of Crazy 2021:

Girl at work I met when I went to the office 1 time this year in late July. She was new and I said hello. Typical office meet and greet and I thought nothing of it (I guess she'd be a 6 or 6.5 out of 10 if I had to rate her). 32 year old single woman and a "dog mom" as is so common in Austin and libshit areas.

Starting in August she would message me on slack and asked for help with something that required Zoom call a few times. I realized she didn't actually need my help and stopped bothering. Messaged me about trivial things a lot and I would just shrug along and not really say anything a lot. In September she found my personal phone number from the company employee log. She was a recruiter btw. Texts my personal phone. I tell her she probably shouldn't have done that but proceeds to text me about stupid shit a lot. TV, Longhorns football, blah blah.

Most of her texts I just never answered. She would occasionally get slightly flirty and I would just say, "whatever" or not answer. My fault for not just saying outright no I get it but she knew I was married and had a kid and everything. I did answer her on slack usually where she was wise enough to not be flirty. My work profile says I am from the Oregon coast and she, on slack, asked me a bunch of shit about Oregon. I answered thinking nothing of it and she tells me she found a new job in Salem, Oregon of all places. I said I am happy for her and I hope she enjoys the state as it is a pretty good outdoors state. She asks me if I would ever visit her in Salem (obviously not as I don't want to in addition to being a near 4 hours of driving away from my hometown). I told her "lol maybe some day I haven't been to Salem in 20 years." Looking back on this I probably should have been more firm and direct. I had thought my 2 months of vagueness, non-responsiveness, and keeping it to small talk at work would have been hint enough. Oh, how wrong I was.

Week of Thanksgiving she asks, on slack, what I am doing. I say my mom is coming to visit me and the fam and we're going to go to a Thanksgiving party. I'm making brisket. Same thing I told my own team. Then she asks if she could meet my mom (finally my WTF bells go off). I tell her no, why would you ever meet my mom? Proceeds to call me 15 times straight and text me a bunch of shit. I didn't read any of it. Put my phone on airplane mode and blocked her number.

She immediately contacts my wife on Facebook, as well as my sisters, my mom, and every single person she can figure out that I know. As I am not on Facebook. Telling them how I promised her I'd move to Salem and have kids with her and sends them tons of screenshots of the texts and slack messages she sent me (that were all about trivial shit). She specifically sent the maybe I'd visit her in Salem one as some kind of gotcha. Sent this to two of my friends I mentioned by first name only as well. They contacted me later that night asking what was up as some random person contacted them on LinkedIn and Facebook both. Kind of impressive as I never told her any last names. Or any of my family members' names at all. She just knew my hometown and last name and a few first names.

But she didn't stop there. I had at some point mentioned the church we go to and she contacts the Father. Who then contacts me thinking I must atone for infidelity and asks if my wife knows. Just what I needed. I tell him I didn't feel like talking about it with him so he sends everything that she sent to him to my wife and he calls her too. I tell my wife and my mom what was up and we they eventually laughed after I showed them the slack log and the texts she sent me.

She at least never knew where I lived or how to figure out where I lived and show up there. Thank god. Or had some amount of sanity to realize that would be a bad move. Her last day is this week so I hope she quiets up and leaves me alone. My sister told me to get a restraining order.

On the other hand this confirms she was 100% guaranteed to have been an absolute whore in the sack. So that's a nice thought. Oh if I was 5 or so years younger!

This girl would have been A2M on the first date guaranteed.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I posted a pic in screenshots, girls that broke your heart thread. She's not my girlfriend. She obviously works harder at but I think personally my girlfriend looks better/nice. We're all the same age, old people at age 50.

Speaking of flirting in a conversation last week I mentioned to my girlfriend I really didn't know how to flirt anymore since I've been sick. She disagreed and said I do it all the time with other women. That was nice to know.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
On a side note, TJT TJT when we play another coop game - you know damn well I am going to throw my voice when your wife walks by and she will hear - "But you said you would come visit me in Salem? I have that Longhorn cheerleader outfit you said you would like too!"
I actually want to hear this in the Ut voice(tm) kthx.

• 1Double Worf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I actually want to hear this in the Ut voice(tm) kthx.

Ooh. Plot twist. Deep man voice saying “Hey boy. When you comin’ to Salem? Thought we’d meet up. Play GI Joe in the hot tub shiiiiii”

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
TJT's dose of Crazy 2021:

Girl at work I met when I went to the office 1 time this year in late July. She was new and I said hello. Typical office meet and greet and I thought nothing of it (I guess she'd be a 6 or 6.5 out of 10 if I had to rate her). 32 year old single woman and a "dog mom" as is so common in Austin and libshit areas.

Starting in August she would message me on slack and asked for help with something that required Zoom call a few times. I realized she didn't actually need my help and stopped bothering. Messaged me about trivial things a lot and I would just shrug along and not really say anything a lot. In September she found my personal phone number from the company employee log. She was a recruiter btw. Texts my personal phone. I tell her she probably shouldn't have done that but proceeds to text me about stupid shit a lot. TV, Longhorns football, blah blah.

Most of her texts I just never answered. She would occasionally get slightly flirty and I would just say, "whatever" or not answer. My fault for not just saying outright no I get it but she knew I was married and had a kid and everything. I did answer her on slack usually where she was wise enough to not be flirty. My work profile says I am from the Oregon coast and she, on slack, asked me a bunch of shit about Oregon. I answered thinking nothing of it and she tells me she found a new job in Salem, Oregon of all places. I said I am happy for her and I hope she enjoys the state as it is a pretty good outdoors state. She asks me if I would ever visit her in Salem (obviously not as I don't want to in addition to being a near 4 hours of driving away from my hometown). I told her "lol maybe some day I haven't been to Salem in 20 years." Looking back on this I probably should have been more firm and direct. I had thought my 2 months of vagueness, non-responsiveness, and keeping it to small talk at work would have been hint enough. Oh, how wrong I was.

Week of Thanksgiving she asks, on slack, what I am doing. I say my mom is coming to visit me and the fam and we're going to go to a Thanksgiving party. I'm making brisket. Same thing I told my own team. Then she asks if she could meet my mom (finally my WTF bells go off). I tell her no, why would you ever meet my mom? Proceeds to call me 15 times straight and text me a bunch of shit. I didn't read any of it. Put my phone on airplane mode and blocked her number.

She immediately contacts my wife on Facebook, as well as my sisters, my mom, and every single person she can figure out that I know. As I am not on Facebook. Telling them how I promised her I'd move to Salem and have kids with her and sends them tons of screenshots of the texts and slack messages she sent me (that were all about trivial shit). She specifically sent the maybe I'd visit her in Salem one as some kind of gotcha. Sent this to two of my friends I mentioned by first name only as well. They contacted me later that night asking what was up as some random person contacted them on LinkedIn and Facebook both. Kind of impressive as I never told her any last names. Or any of my family members' names at all. She just knew my hometown and last name and a few first names.

But she didn't stop there. I had at some point mentioned the church we go to and she contacts the Father. Who then contacts me thinking I must atone for infidelity and asks if my wife knows. Just what I needed. I tell him I didn't feel like talking about it with him so he sends everything that she sent to him to my wife and he calls her too. I tell my wife and my mom what was up and we they eventually laughed after I showed them the slack log and the texts she sent me.

She at least never knew where I lived or how to figure out where I lived and show up there. Thank god. Or had some amount of sanity to realize that would be a bad move. Her last day is this week so I hope she quiets up and leaves me alone. My sister told me to get a restraining order.

On the other hand this confirms she was 100% guaranteed to have been an absolute whore in the sack. So that's a nice thought. Oh if I was 5 or so years younger!
Is this person still in the same company as you? If so, you did forward all of this to HR I hope?

• 3Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Tell you what is worse than someone at your own company. Someone at a contractor/supplier. HR can move you or the other person around in the same company. Known a number of instances it fell apart between someone and someone in charge of the supplier and it totally fucked one company out of business.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wife going in for hysterectomy Friday, got snipped for nothing! Really though if all goes well no period and pains that go with it should really improve everyones quality of life. Past 8 months or so she basically never stopped bleeding and hysterectomy was recommended.

Don't get your hopes up too high. Are they taking the ovaries? If so menopause happens immediately, doesn't it? If they leave them then you just won't have the usual warning signs when it does hit and she'll be neurotic about it until it happens.

BTW the vasectomy wasn't for nothing. It'll still keep you from knocking up the livestock.

• 1Double Worf

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Don't get your hopes up too high. Are they taking the ovaries? If so menopause happens immediately, doesn't it? If they leave them then you just won't have the usual warning signs when it does hit and she'll be neurotic about it until it happens.

BTW the vasectomy wasn't for nothing. It'll still keep you from knocking up the livestock.
Keeping the ovaries if they take those it is called something else.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Keeping the ovaries if they take those it is called something else.

I think it's called the same thing, but the newer methods just try to leave the ovaries when they can. Back when they first started doing them, they'd just take it all out.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I think it's called the same thing, but the newer methods just try to leave the ovaries when they can. Back when they first started doing them, they'd just take it all out.
Nope if they take the ovaries it is an oophorectomy, I did a ton of research to try and know what to expect. They doing a laparoscopic hysterectomy(machine assisted where they go in through the sides of lower torso), complications can suck but the worst are like 0.2-4% chance of happening.
been watching this type of stuff as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Nope if they take the ovaries it is an oophorectomy, I did a ton of research to try and know what to expect. They doing a laparoscopic hysterectomy(machine assisted where they go in through the sides of lower torso), complications can suck but the worst are like 0.2-4% chance of happening.
been watching this type of stuff as well.
There's a fair bit of nerves around the cervix and that general area that your wife will very likely appreciate them leaving. It's good that they are leaving the ovaries, depending on what they want to take you might get them to leave the cervix alone. Even if they are taking the cervix, you might get them to leave better margins on the nerves so your wife can still feel that.

Have heard stories of women who got hysterectomies and lost the ability to orgasm from penetration because they couldn't feel the cervix anymore (since it wasn't there... )

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Sorry TJT TJT .. you were not sexually harassed. She was not in a position of power over you, and she was never in a position of power over you. Sorry man.

You should have sic your gipsy wife on her and do some nice witchcraft and send her pictures of an inverted pentagram with blood and picture of the dog mom .. after she leaves the company to get back at her.