Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Sorry TJT TJT .. you were not sexually harassed. She was not in a position of power over you, and she was never in a position of power over you. Sorry man.

You should have sic your gipsy wife on her and do some nice witchcraft and send her pictures of an inverted pentagram with blood and picture of the dog mom .. after she leaves the company to get back at her.
ROFL. That's a pretty good meme, Enchilada Eddy.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
She had a lunatic meltdown over him, but it did not yet involve her bombarding him with sexts and/or pics of her floppy milkers and other points of interest. She was literally too fucking crazy to get to the point where it would've been 'sexual' harrassment.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So at one point she did ask me for my snapchat. I do not have snapchat as I don't care for any of that stupid shit. I imagine that is where she would have sent me nudies if I had it.

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So no nudes? You've let us all down. We're all very disappointed in you.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I never mention this place or my TJT handle. Amateurs.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
TJT's dose of Crazy 2021:

Girl at work I met when I went to the office 1 time this year in late July. She was new and I said hello. Typical office meet and greet and I thought nothing of it (I guess she'd be a 6 or 6.5 out of 10 if I had to rate her). 32 year old single woman and a "dog mom" as is so common in Austin and libshit areas.

Starting in August she would message me on slack and asked for help with something that required Zoom call a few times. I realized she didn't actually need my help and stopped bothering. Messaged me about trivial things a lot and I would just shrug along and not really say anything a lot. In September she found my personal phone number from the company employee log. She was a recruiter btw. Texts my personal phone. I tell her she probably shouldn't have done that but proceeds to text me about stupid shit a lot. TV, Longhorns football, blah blah.

Most of her texts I just never answered. She would occasionally get slightly flirty and I would just say, "whatever" or not answer. My fault for not just saying outright no I get it but she knew I was married and had a kid and everything. I did answer her on slack usually where she was wise enough to not be flirty. My work profile says I am from the Oregon coast and she, on slack, asked me a bunch of shit about Oregon. I answered thinking nothing of it and she tells me she found a new job in Salem, Oregon of all places. I said I am happy for her and I hope she enjoys the state as it is a pretty good outdoors state. She asks me if I would ever visit her in Salem (obviously not as I don't want to in addition to being a near 4 hours of driving away from my hometown). I told her "lol maybe some day I haven't been to Salem in 20 years." Looking back on this I probably should have been more firm and direct. I had thought my 2 months of vagueness, non-responsiveness, and keeping it to small talk at work would have been hint enough. Oh, how wrong I was.

Week of Thanksgiving she asks, on slack, what I am doing. I say my mom is coming to visit me and the fam and we're going to go to a Thanksgiving party. I'm making brisket. Same thing I told my own team. Then she asks if she could meet my mom (finally my WTF bells go off). I tell her no, why would you ever meet my mom? Proceeds to call me 15 times straight and text me a bunch of shit. I didn't read any of it. Put my phone on airplane mode and blocked her number.

She immediately contacts my wife on Facebook, as well as my sisters, my mom, and every single person she can figure out that I know. As I am not on Facebook. Telling them how I promised her I'd move to Salem and have kids with her and sends them tons of screenshots of the texts and slack messages she sent me (that were all about trivial shit). She specifically sent the maybe I'd visit her in Salem one as some kind of gotcha. Sent this to two of my friends I mentioned by first name only as well. They contacted me later that night asking what was up as some random person contacted them on LinkedIn and Facebook both. Kind of impressive as I never told her any last names. Or any of my family members' names at all. She just knew my hometown and last name and a few first names.

But she didn't stop there. I had at some point mentioned the church we go to and she contacts the Father. Who then contacts me thinking I must atone for infidelity and asks if my wife knows. Just what I needed. I tell him I didn't feel like talking about it with him so he sends everything that she sent to him to my wife and he calls her too. I tell my wife and my mom what was up and we they eventually laughed after I showed them the slack log and the texts she sent me.

She at least never knew where I lived or how to figure out where I lived and show up there. Thank god. Or had some amount of sanity to realize that would be a bad move. Her last day is this week so I hope she quiets up and leaves me alone. My sister told me to get a restraining order.

On the other hand this confirms she was 100% guaranteed to have been an absolute whore in the sack. So that's a nice thought. Oh if I was 5 or so years younger!
So so many red flags TJ. Glad it didn’t turn out worse. Now you know - shut bitches down early and fast.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Absolutely not, I would wager. That is a shitlib Austin feminist who is feeling her fucking uterus dry up in real time, so she is pulling out all the stops to try and rope in a man. Even the soy fucks in Austin don't want some middle age flannel wearing bitch who rode the cock carrousel for the last decade or so. Basically, two brands of crazy fueling each other at play here and even though what she did would land a man in fucking jail (or jobless at the bare minimum), there will be no consequence for her.
Bro my favorite thing on bumble is to see all the women age 37-44 who swipe right on me and under the kids portion of their profile it says either “want someday” or “I don’t know yet”.

Lmao like bitch I don’t think you got a choice in that at your age who you kidding.

• 2Truth!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yeah this part did piss me off and this particular Father has had a history of trying to be over involved in personal matters. One such example is that he has to personally approve of who you decide to be godparents for your kids. He also had a ridiculous list of requirements to fulfill before you're allowed to take the Eucharist there. Despite going for the last year I haven't bothered because get fucked dude. None of these things applied to my wife because she was born into the orthodox church so it doesn't matter. I don't dislike the guy but he took what some random person he's never met said to him on the internet and immediately made a thing about it. This woman isn't part of our church at all and has never attended it in any fashion. Actually I don't really think she's much religious at all. He did promise that he tells nobody and that he doesn't even tell his own wife about such things (yeah sure, dick).

I think most Priests would have not taken it to heart like that or whatever he was thinking. Or at least tried to have a conversation the next time at liturgy before calling me at 8PM and immediately info dumping via text to my wife when I told him I didn't want to talk about it.

That did piss me off.
Sounds like you should convert to Protestant.. Run a Protestant reformation on that wife of yours if you know what I mean.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like you should convert to Protestant.. Run a Protestant reformation on that wife of yours if you know what I mean.
We follow the faith of the Apostles faggot.

• 1Seriously?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
We follow the faith of the Apostles faggot.
sally kohn gay GIF by The Opposite of Hate
Grammar GIF

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So at one point she did ask me for my snapchat. I do not have snapchat as I don't care for any of that stupid shit. I imagine that is where she would have sent me nudies if I had it.

Aight I'll send you mine and next time just give the girl that. I'll let you know if I start getting random nudes.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Aight I'll send you mine and next time just give the girl that. I'll let you know if I start getting random nudes.
I'll actually do this. Take one for team TJT sometime bro!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I never mention this place or my TJT handle. Amateurs.
But did you alert management and HR about her behavior? Just a CYA thing to 1) prevent her from getting another job there, and b) just in case she goes at you through them somehow.

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Surgery went well, doc said she had moderate amount of endometriosis which was a major cause to the pain and nearly endless bleeding.

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

SeanDoe1z1

I've honestly never been so doggedly pursued even while I was younger and on the hunt for crazy intentionally. I have some real high tolerance for crazy and this shit wouldn't have phased me in the slightest when I was single. Single 30-40 year olds with no kids are something else. In 2019 we had a 20-something year old girl who threw birthday parties for her fucking dog each year and this is normal in Austin now too.

By her behavior I 100% guarantee you she has your address(es). It isn’t that complicated if she’s pulling that other information already.