Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Just gotta appease her kink a little dude come the fuck on. Any girl who lets your root her up the ass on like date 2 definitely doesn't have any issue with you doing a lot of other shit. Especially vanilla sex lol.
Actually was date 1.

Another thing with her is she described herself was an "alpha female" and was VERY black and white. When meeting up on our first date she called me while I was in the middle of paying for parking. Since I was literally in the middle of paying for parking I did not answer the call. 2 seconds later after I park I check my cell and see a text from her saying since I didnt answer the phone she thought I flaking out on her so she was heading back home.
Just gotta be able to fuck the crazy out of them.

She attacks you with a frying pan?
Time to fuck her in the hall until she cries.
She drives her car into a ditch for attention? Fuck her ass until she has to go to the ER
She comes at you with a knife?
Bounce her head off the washing machine and take her ass in the laundry room.

Crazy women only work for dudes that can pull a Tyson.

Everyone else is meat for the grinder
Its all fun and games until they start jerking the steering wheel as youre driving or start yelling theyre gonna jump off the grand canyon at the grand canyon as lots of people are around or text you a picture of them holding a gun saying theyre gonna kill themselves. Theres no fucking BPD out of a woman.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
all fun and games until they start jerking the steering wheel as youre driving or start yelling theyre gonna jump off the grand canyon at the grand canyon as lots of people are around or text you a picture of them holding a gun saying theyre gonna kill themselves. Theres no fucking BPD out of a woman.

You don't fuck it out of them, who would even want to?

You just Tyson them regularly, and they go somewhat normal until they need another round.

I didn't just come up with that list of instances... Lolol

Some of the best sex I've had started with a woman wielding a weapon or ended in the ER.

Hence why I'm bored... Lol

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
She comes at you with a knife?
Bounce her head off the washing machine and take her ass in the laundry room.
I've been laughing for at least 5 minutes at this. Fuckin' top-tier keke.

You definitely aren't wrong though. All of my best sex is from very similar scenarios. The issue always becomes that it's mentally fuckin' exhausting dealing with that shit every week or two. As I got older, it just wasn't worth the headache.

The big thing to remember with BPD women is to ALWAYS call their bluff. They are, by their nature, EXTREMELY co-dependent. So, all their threats of "going to the cops" and shit? #Fakenews. Always call that bitches bluff.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
TJT's dose of Crazy 2021:

Girl at work I met when I went to the office 1 time this year in late July. She was new and I said hello. Typical office meet and greet and I thought nothing of it (I guess she'd be a 6 or 6.5 out of 10 if I had to rate her). 32 year old single woman and a "dog mom" as is so common in Austin and libshit areas.

Starting in August she would message me on slack and asked for help with something that required Zoom call a few times. I realized she didn't actually need my help and stopped bothering. Messaged me about trivial things a lot and I would just shrug along and not really say anything a lot. In September she found my personal phone number from the company employee log. She was a recruiter btw. Texts my personal phone. I tell her she probably shouldn't have done that but proceeds to text me about stupid shit a lot. TV, Longhorns football, blah blah.

Most of her texts I just never answered. She would occasionally get slightly flirty and I would just say, "whatever" or not answer. My fault for not just saying outright no I get it but she knew I was married and had a kid and everything. I did answer her on slack usually where she was wise enough to not be flirty. My work profile says I am from the Oregon coast and she, on slack, asked me a bunch of shit about Oregon. I answered thinking nothing of it and she tells me she found a new job in Salem, Oregon of all places. I said I am happy for her and I hope she enjoys the state as it is a pretty good outdoors state. She asks me if I would ever visit her in Salem (obviously not as I don't want to in addition to being a near 4 hours of driving away from my hometown). I told her "lol maybe some day I haven't been to Salem in 20 years." Looking back on this I probably should have been more firm and direct. I had thought my 2 months of vagueness, non-responsiveness, and keeping it to small talk at work would have been hint enough. Oh, how wrong I was.

Week of Thanksgiving she asks, on slack, what I am doing. I say my mom is coming to visit me and the fam and we're going to go to a Thanksgiving party. I'm making brisket. Same thing I told my own team. Then she asks if she could meet my mom (finally my WTF bells go off). I tell her no, why would you ever meet my mom? Proceeds to call me 15 times straight and text me a bunch of shit. I didn't read any of it. Put my phone on airplane mode and blocked her number.

She immediately contacts my wife on Facebook, as well as my sisters, my mom, and every single person she can figure out that I know. As I am not on Facebook. Telling them how I promised her I'd move to Salem and have kids with her and sends them tons of screenshots of the texts and slack messages she sent me (that were all about trivial shit). She specifically sent the maybe I'd visit her in Salem one as some kind of gotcha. Sent this to two of my friends I mentioned by first name only as well. They contacted me later that night asking what was up as some random person contacted them on LinkedIn and Facebook both. Kind of impressive as I never told her any last names. Or any of my family members' names at all. She just knew my hometown and last name and a few first names.

But she didn't stop there. I had at some point mentioned the church we go to and she contacts the Father. Who then contacts me thinking I must atone for infidelity and asks if my wife knows. Just what I needed. I tell him I didn't feel like talking about it with him so he sends everything that she sent to him to my wife and he calls her too. I tell my wife and my mom what was up and we they eventually laughed after I showed them the slack log and the texts she sent me.

She at least never knew where I lived or how to figure out where I lived and show up there. Thank god. Or had some amount of sanity to realize that would be a bad move. Her last day is this week so I hope she quiets up and leaves me alone. My sister told me to get a restraining order.

On the other hand this confirms she was 100% guaranteed to have been an absolute whore in the sack. So that's a nice thought. Oh if I was 5 or so years younger!
time to put a jihad on that priest
in minecraft

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
People who claim otherwise never had truly crazy pussy before.
I had super duper crazy once in the form of a BJ on our first date. Bar none it was best BJ of my life, however, after one date I ran from the crazy.

A good friend of mine fucked her a few weeks later, to this day he said it was the best pussy of his life. Apparently she was very familiar with Kegel exercises.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
LOL. Well two reasons mainly.

One Im not really into anal so her being so focused on anal was just off putting.
Two she was quickly becoming very attached to me. Texting me all throughout the day and half of it about anal sex.
Gross. Why would anyone want their dick smelling like turds. Anal sex is disgusting. That’s why fags do it.

• 2Edgelord
  • 1Moron

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I went on 2 dates with a girl that was literally crazy. I did not know it. Friend that worked at the ER said she was in and out every so often for a mental hold. Whatever the hell that was. Luckily she lived in another state, in the same town my friend worked at the hospital.

I guess there's crazy and the good times/sex makes up for it. In her case it didn't.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I’ve went on three dates with a Chinese woman (32) who lives here in the US. I am not an Asian chaser at all and wouldn’t normally date anyone who speaks very rudimentary English. She was married to a Chinese American guy and they have a kid who was born here so I’m at least happy she’s probably not just a green card chaser. I met her at a restaurant when we were both eating lunch alone at close by tables and struck up a conversation.

I can only imagine what kind of cultural differences can crop up over time with this situation but she’s super fun to be around and has a great sense of humor. She has to whip out Google Translate if she wants to say anything complex.

Funniest fucking thing, goddamn these people are very straightforward. I went on a walk with her earlier this week. She grabbed *my* hand and held it for the last 30 minutes of the walk. Then she says near the end “you keep exercising, you need to lose weight. Keep sunny disposition.” I found it strangely endearing. There’s no way most women would say that to someone they barely know. 😂

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I went on 2 dates with a girl that was literally crazy. I did not know it. Friend that worked at the ER said she was in and out every so often for a mental hold. Whatever the hell that was. Luckily she lived in another state, in the same town my friend worked at the hospital.

I guess there's crazy and the good times/sex makes up for it. In her case it didn't.
I'm firmly in the never worth it camp.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Funniest fucking thing, goddamn these people are very straightforward.

My wife's a Chinese immigrant, though she arrived when she was six and is essentially a native outside of some funny idioms. There's definitely some cultural truth to your observations. She doesn't play any games at all and just says what she means. It was quite refreshing and I don't think I could ever date again as a result.

Her dad is fucking hilarious. My kids will come up to him and say (in Cantonese, because his English is awful), "Grandpa, look at this (whatever) I made!" He'll just look for a second, consider his words, and say with a big smile, "That's awful. I have no idea what you were thinking. This part over here looks like it was drawn by the dog." And no one takes it personally, because he's right and is just being honest. And then the kids do it better next time. (He also gives appropriate praise when they do do something above expectations.) They're only 10 and 6 and I can already see the difference in perseverance and willingness to work compared to their peers because they haven't had smoke blown up their asses about how exceptional they are.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
My wife's a Chinese immigrant, though she arrived when she was six and is essentially a native outside of some funny idioms. There's definitely some cultural truth to your observations. She doesn't play any games at all and just says what she means. It was quite refreshing and I don't think I could ever date again as a result.

Her dad is fucking hilarious. My kids will come up to him and say (in Cantonese, because his English is awful), "Grandpa, look at this (whatever) I made!" He'll just look for a second, consider his words, and say "That's awful. I have no idea what you were thinking. This part over here looks like it was drawn by the dog." And no one takes it personally, because he's right and is just being honest. And then the kids do it better next time. (He also gives appropriate praise when they the do do something above expectations.) They're only 10 and 6 and I can already see the difference in perseverance and willingness to work compared to their peers because they haven't had smoke blown up their asses about how exceptional they are.
I’d heard that kinda thing before, pretty funny. I have some Chinese coworkers as well (this is the Bay Area after all) and one of the older guys is like that.

Reminds me of this:

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider

Her dad is fucking hilarious. My kids will come up to him and say (in Cantonese, because his English is awful), "Grandpa, look at this (whatever) I made!" He'll just look for a second, consider his words, and say with a big smile, "That's awful. I have no idea what you were thinking. This part over here looks like it was drawn by the dog." And no one takes it personally, because he's right and is just being honest. And then the kids do it better next time. (He also gives appropriate praise when they the do do something above expectations.) They're only 10 and 6 and I can already see the difference in perseverance and willingness to work compared to their peers because they haven't had smoke blown up their asses about how exceptional they are.
In college the chinese guy next door refused to do anything with us. He was always studying. His roommate said he was like a robot, no alarms yet woke on the dot every morning and went to sleep immediately at precise times. When the dude's father came up he shouted at him the whole time in another language. When I asked, he said he was scolded for not working hard enough.

GF isn't asian, but German. Her critiques are often and harsh, but she always tells me straight. And she has multiple times come back and apologized when she was incorrect - As annoying as her shit can be, I've never encountered an apologizing woman. As annoying as her shit can be, convention says they're all annoying so that alone shouldn't be a disqualifier. As you've said, I'm not sure I could go back to the traditional woman mode of agree to face and stew drama.

I'm still cautious because she flies off at minor mishaps, what if shit hits the fan? I'm going to need a teammate in arms, not a competing factor. Strategy: Never position myself to require her until she is vetted and proven.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
My wife was a typical white chick, but after the 25 year mark she sorta figured out being straightforward was going to get her a lot farther than playing games. We communicate much better now that she understands I don’t really much give a shit how anyone “feels” about anything - I just try to be kind to the best of my abilities.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Your shit is broken Bro.
It got all fucky.

1639411557796.png

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Over the past 6 months I tried and failed at the Single and Vaguely Attractive gambit. In retrospect I failed on purpose.

I was never one for random hook-ups, discounting the LD/open college years, and even then it wasn't really my bag. I ended up fucking around a couple times with a guy friend when I got lonely the summer I initially broke up with the main dude. 'Sides that I wasn't at all prolific, and remained faithful for the duration of the relationship, so I don't have all that many scalps on my belt.

Downloaded Tindr and got a shitload of matches, but didn't bother to go any further than that. I hate the new hookup culture and had no interest in strange no-strings dick, but as time went on I started exhibiting some maladaptive behaviors. Bar culture was a big part of my social life when I was in my twenties- which obviously had to taper off as I got older, being monogamous and in a relationship with a guy that didn't have much interest in hanging out with my weird artfag friends. I get along alright with my coworkers and do things with them socially on occasion, but I'm not close enough with any of them to have a shop-wife/husbando. This was a matter of choice. So when I started getting out of work and going to bars, I was doing it alone.

I wasn't even trying to get laid. I like sitting at the bar and listening. It's a very strange inclination and I know it, wishing to be part of the crowd but somehow apart from it. Purposefully went to bars where I would be younger than most of the people in there, as a safety net, but that just turned into an operation of voyeurism. Creeping on the struggles of twice-divorced Tonies and run-down Sheryls. 90% of the time I wouldn't actually speak to anyone or get involved in the conversation. Met a few handsome and bold lads and let them run through their shpiels, smiled and nodded, fucked off when I got bored of listening to their resumes. Very much felt like an exercise in futility.

Last time I went out I got assaulted by a massive, black-out drunk DJ Khaled motherfucker. He was a regular. Crowded Thursday night barroom at 9pm, he walks into the building with this ghoul of an associate, passes by where I'm sitting, puts a hand on my side and tries to yank up my dress, presumably up and over my ass. Bully shit. Keeps going, goes to the end of the bar to accost the two slags working the counter. I make eye contact and say 'No', shake my head, prepare to move on. The incoherently-drunk 60 year old welder who just got done telling me how much I turn him on gets up and goes to the bathroom. DJ Khaled sits in his seat. I put my hand out for a handshake. I say 'listen, man, I'm not mad at you, but you can't go around touching strangers. That's fucked up.' It was softer than he deserved but the guy had to weigh 320-350, a real Action Bronson motherfucker. He starts fake crying on my ass. I shake my head and turn to another 40-something vulture sitting on the other side, and realize I'm a fucking idiot sitting alone in a chum bucket with the only other two girls in radius watching and hoping something bad is going to happen. I feel very foolish in that moment. Khaled's friend starts accosting me about paying him money to 'see something', and out of the corner of my eye I can see fatty feigning punching me repeatedly in the head. YGWYFD, I suppose.

I stayed longer than I should have, but only because I didn't want him to think I was afraid of him. Finish my drink on my own time, get up. "Good night, sunshine!," the bar wench crows as I give her a big tip and smile like I just had a great time. Everyone watches as I get up and have this guy follow me out to my car. Nobody says shit. I had the foresight to park it in plain view of the forward windows. He gibbers at me incoherently. Asks me where I live. I get in the car and go home. Can't even say I'm upset, just weirdly numb about the whole thing. Probably because I realized it was only a matter of time before my stupid shit got me exactly where I could've expected to end up.

While all this is going on, the boy has been coming over once every couple of weeks for a glorified booty call. I would look forward to it all week. For everything that happened, nothing cheered me up like the idea that he would come over, have some dinner, and then a full evening of chilling the fuck out watching videos and movies and listening to music. The sex was good. I keep it under wraps and mention it off-hand to one coworker, and in less than 2 days just about everyone has brought it up and off-handedly mentioned that they hope I'm fucking with a condom, because I'm a fool if I think he's not dipping his wick elsewhere. This is the part where I effectively stopped speaking to my coworkers about anything related to my personal life and I believe it is something I will be maintaining in perpetuity.

As you can imagine, it ended up exactly how one might expect. He moved back in two months ago, and we made it exactly 72 hours before I had another meltdown on him. 4 months and nothing was different. It felt like going back in time. He came home to a banshee. Now that it wasn't just booty calls I was presented with the exact same scenario that had me kicking him out in the first place. Finally, finally, after 6-7 years of pleading/nagging/harrassment, he goes and signs up for his sleep study. I don't think I ever mentioned but he has SEVERE untreated sleep apnea. It was the reason we slept in separate bedrooms. The reason why I would be shaking him awake at 10pm because he's gasping like a dying fish. The reason I would freak the fuck out about watching a man's marked cognitive decline happen 20 years before its supposed to happen. I sincerely believe it is the reason he has no ambition, no drive, no energy for anything other than hanging out.

I hope the shells have finally fallen from his eyes. He's down to 70% oxygen saturation overnight and has wake-up events 90 times a fucking hour. Even living with it as I have, didn't expect it to be that bad. It's crippled him. He can't move to fix the things he needs to change because he's literally too fucking exhausted to do so.

A few years back I posted a horn-tooting and masturbatory bit about the growth of relationships over time. How I remained close to the appeal and comfort of making life with your man work for better or for worse, because we 'had crawled out of a hole together.' I realize now that our lives were not nearly as intertwined as I wanted to believe, and that our trajectories were not the same. I crawled out of my hole, or can at least pretend I'm halfway there. He's still stuck in his.

The guy needs my help. If I ever loved him, it doesn't matter if I don't truly see the truth of who he is as a man. If I kick him out he would be exactly where he was when he first moved to this country. I would be putting a sick person out on the street or telling him to run back home to what family is left to him.

It doesn't even matter if he doesn't love me like he used to, or I him. It doesn't matter if I'm losing precious months or years for the lost cause of our impossible ideal relationship. The guy took me in when I had absolutely nothing but the priveleged cushion of my background to hold me up and trudged on for 10 years holding my hand while I bounced off fucking walls. He supported me the only way he knew how, with the little money he had left, until I finally had enough and stood the fuck up for myself. The roles reversed and now it's my turn. Even if it's just the act of a friend.

We'll see what happens once he's on a machine. There's a lot of things that need to happen from square one. Not putting a timeline on it. I guess I'll end up keeping you guys posted.

• 8Solidarity
  • 3Thoughts & Prayers
  • 3Like
Reactions: 14 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Not much I can add to that other than you should probably just hangout a bit at the neighborhood sports bar over... whatever shithole dive you were hanging out. Lordy knows I love shit hole dive bars, but the dynamic is just a lot different for you unfortunately.

• 1Like