Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Part two - The NOW.

So, picking up where I left off. He met a girl online who lives just over 2 hours away (lets just call her Jade). Every time I see him he's gushing about her, he's driving up to her every weekend and is like "This girl is a bombshell, and a total freak. She's asking me to tie her up and jerk off on her, do anything I can imagine really, plus she's fucking and sucking every chance she gets, I can't believe how amazing this is". So cool, good for you man, she sounds like fun, but I would be super hesitant to get your hopes up for more than a good time. If she's a fuck machine smoke show and she's single? She's probably crazy right? He's adamant she's a huge nerd and just his dream girl. I ask what she does and... well she's between jobs and doesn't really know what she wants to do. Ok.. so where is she living? She lives in a house with a few of her close friends. Ok... so that's why he has to go see her, she has no money or car. These are all red flags dude.

He handwaves it all away.

A couple months later he announces she's coming to live with him and he's very excited. I should say that during those months, every single time I saw him he was showing everyone pictures of her naked and shit, and yeah, her head was always blacked out but she did have a crazy nice body, so it was easy to see why he was trying extra hard to believe this was his destiny and he had hit the jackpot. After she moved down, my wife and I invited Jay and Jade over for dinner and a hangout to meet her. So, when they show up we are met with this - A SUPER young looking chick, who is maybe 5 foot tall with a banging body, wearing tiny little cut off jeans and a mesh shirt with nothing underneath, just "THESE ARE MY TITS" in your face. Then you look up at her face and... ouch. Just the most clear cut case of Butter Face I'd ever seen. Super weird to be both turned on and off by this girl at the same time haha, but yeah, it was kind of a shock. Plus the whole "Hi, hope its cool I'm half naked, I've heard so much about you guys and we're going to be BEST FRIENDS!" kind of attitude she had.

And honestly, we did like her, she was funny and had a quick wit, and seemed pretty smart (we played a couple of card games that night and she was killing it). I did ask if she was old enough for a drink to kind of bring up her age in a jokey way. He was 37, and she was 22, so a 15 year age gap. But yeah, overall, she was definitely a wacky weird girl, but she was fun and we were like "Well, good for them I guess" but didn't really expect much long term.

So, that was pretty close to 5 years ago, and our entire perspective has shifted greatly in that time. I could type up a ton of pages on the huge shitstorms, but let me try and bullet point stuff.

- She has never had a job the entire time they have been together.
- Money keeps being an issue, and they have now done 4 different GoFundMe's to raise money for themselves (or in one case their dog)
- His Ex-wife and Jade do not get along, at one point they got in a big fight because Jade was literally just wearing all the now 13-14 year old girls clothes because they are the same build (which is creepy as fuck to me personally when I see them together)
- I ended up having to block her on Facebook because she just post 30-50 things a day about how shitty men are, how shitty the gov is, etc etc. Just whatever the ultra liberal talking point is that day. Even shit I totally agree with her on.. I couldn't stand getting the constant notifications about.
- She started an OnlyFans and similar things on multiple other sites, just whoring for whatever money she can get.
- She escalated it to selling her used underwear online.
- She proudly talks about all of this at every single event I see her at, often in front of the kid.
- They have adopted like 7 dogs.. big fucking giant Irish Wolfhound dogs that are 100% out of control and untrained, just destroying everything.
- She began talking about all of her phantom illnesses and stuff years ago, and how she can't do anything because she doesn't have enough Spoons (if you don't know what that means google it), so there is always an excuse for her to not pitch in or do anything she doesn't want to.
-They moved her disabled mother and mentally handicapped sister into their garage last December, as they needed a place to stay and Jay and Jade need income from wherever they can get it (he actually has a really good job... but they are brain dead when it comes to managing money at all)
-They did get married 2 years ago... and just had their first daughter as well.
- I also just found out they refinanced their house to try and pay off some of the debt they have accrued.

And man, this whole thing has been like a slow motion train derailment over the last few years, but last night one of my friends sent me some photos. Jay and Jade had shown up at a get together with... Jade in a wheelchair AND a very butch lesbian woman. Apparently, Jades made up illness has progressed to Jay having to wheelchair her around most of the time because walking is just too tiring. On top of that, apparently they put out ads saying they were looking for someone to move in with them and clean the house/do chores in exchange for free rent. Jays is the only one working, but their house is constantly a disaster because no one does anything. So they effectively hired this woman be their maid in exchange for free rent. Well, in less than a month this butch girl and Jade have discovered they are attracted to each other, and so they talked with Jay and he's allowing it.

So yes. This dude now lives in a pig sty, with 7 dogs, his disabled mother in law, his wifes mentally handicapped sister, his physically disabled and extremely feminist/liberal wife, and her new butch girlfriend. His own daughter is like 14-15 and SUPER weird now (no surprise), and he has a new baby.

Dude is just fucked, he did it to himself, but Jesus, this is one of those situations where if he killed himself I would be like "Yup, I get it."

But yeah, I saw those wheelchair pictures and went... fuck his life, and wanted to anonymously rant about how fucking stupid people are.

Hope you enjoyed.

jesus, I feel a lot better about my life right now.

• 6Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
jesus, I feel a lot better about my life right now.

Lenny please don't tell anyone how I live simpsons.gif

Lenny here on goddamn easy street.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Why are you still friends with this person?

I wouldn't really say I am, I've only seen them once in the last year at another friends get together. Really, even if you break it down to the last 3 years I've only seen them a couple of other times because they go to these group camping trips a bunch of us do. I haven't personally called/text them in years, and like I said, I blocked all her shit a while back as well. At this point its usually just a mutual friend texting me about it when shit is ridiculous.

And yeah, I didn't link her shit because A) I have no idea what her user name is (although I could have it in a minute if I ask our mutual friend, he basically stalks them as a source of morbid fascination), and B. their life is already such a shit show I didn't want to dox them on top of it. Just wanted to rant about the insane culture of even pretty ugly girls being able to find dumb ass guys who will literally push them around in wheelchairs and bust their ass working why they stay home with their lesbian girlfriend. It's just so fucking crazy to me.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Did he post the onlyfans link in another thread? I didn't see it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Part two - The NOW.

So, picking up where I left off. He met a girl online who lives just over 2 hours away (lets just call her Jade). Every time I see him he's gushing about her, he's driving up to her every weekend and is like "This girl is a bombshell, and a total freak. She's asking me to tie her up and jerk off on her, do anything I can imagine really, plus she's fucking and sucking every chance she gets, I can't believe how amazing this is". So cool, good for you man, she sounds like fun, but I would be super hesitant to get your hopes up for more than a good time. If she's a fuck machine smoke show and she's single? She's probably crazy right? He's adamant she's a huge nerd and just his dream girl. I ask what she does and... well she's between jobs and doesn't really know what she wants to do. Ok.. so where is she living? She lives in a house with a few of her close friends. Ok... so that's why he has to go see her, she has no money or car. These are all red flags dude.

He handwaves it all away.

A couple months later he announces she's coming to live with him and he's very excited. I should say that during those months, every single time I saw him he was showing everyone pictures of her naked and shit, and yeah, her head was always blacked out but she did have a crazy nice body, so it was easy to see why he was trying extra hard to believe this was his destiny and he had hit the jackpot. After she moved down, my wife and I invited Jay and Jade over for dinner and a hangout to meet her. So, when they show up we are met with this - A SUPER young looking chick, who is maybe 5 foot tall with a banging body, wearing tiny little cut off jeans and a mesh shirt with nothing underneath, just "THESE ARE MY TITS" in your face. Then you look up at her face and... ouch. Just the most clear cut case of Butter Face I'd ever seen. Super weird to be both turned on and off by this girl at the same time haha, but yeah, it was kind of a shock. Plus the whole "Hi, hope its cool I'm half naked, I've heard so much about you guys and we're going to be BEST FRIENDS!" kind of attitude she had.

And honestly, we did like her, she was funny and had a quick wit, and seemed pretty smart (we played a couple of card games that night and she was killing it). I did ask if she was old enough for a drink to kind of bring up her age in a jokey way. He was 37, and she was 22, so a 15 year age gap. But yeah, overall, she was definitely a wacky weird girl, but she was fun and we were like "Well, good for them I guess" but didn't really expect much long term.

So, that was pretty close to 5 years ago, and our entire perspective has shifted greatly in that time. I could type up a ton of pages on the huge shitstorms, but let me try and bullet point stuff.

- She has never had a job the entire time they have been together.
- Money keeps being an issue, and they have now done 4 different GoFundMe's to raise money for themselves (or in one case their dog)
- His Ex-wife and Jade do not get along, at one point they got in a big fight because Jade was literally just wearing all the now 13-14 year old girls clothes because they are the same build (which is creepy as fuck to me personally when I see them together)
- I ended up having to block her on Facebook because she just post 30-50 things a day about how shitty men are, how shitty the gov is, etc etc. Just whatever the ultra liberal talking point is that day. Even shit I totally agree with her on.. I couldn't stand getting the constant notifications about.
- She started an OnlyFans and similar things on multiple other sites, just whoring for whatever money she can get.
- She escalated it to selling her used underwear online.
- She proudly talks about all of this at every single event I see her at, often in front of the kid.
- They have adopted like 7 dogs.. big fucking giant Irish Wolfhound dogs that are 100% out of control and untrained, just destroying everything.
- She began talking about all of her phantom illnesses and stuff years ago, and how she can't do anything because she doesn't have enough Spoons (if you don't know what that means google it), so there is always an excuse for her to not pitch in or do anything she doesn't want to.
-They moved her disabled mother and mentally handicapped sister into their garage last December, as they needed a place to stay and Jay and Jade need income from wherever they can get it (he actually has a really good job... but they are brain dead when it comes to managing money at all)
-They did get married 2 years ago... and just had their first daughter as well.
- I also just found out they refinanced their house to try and pay off some of the debt they have accrued.

And man, this whole thing has been like a slow motion train derailment over the last few years, but last night one of my friends sent me some photos. Jay and Jade had shown up at a get together with... Jade in a wheelchair AND a very butch lesbian woman. Apparently, Jades made up illness has progressed to Jay having to wheelchair her around most of the time because walking is just too tiring. On top of that, apparently they put out ads saying they were looking for someone to move in with them and clean the house/do chores in exchange for free rent. Jays is the only one working, but their house is constantly a disaster because no one does anything. So they effectively hired this woman be their maid in exchange for free rent. Well, in less than a month this butch girl and Jade have discovered they are attracted to each other, and so they talked with Jay and he's allowing it.

So yes. This dude now lives in a pig sty, with 7 dogs, his disabled mother in law, his wifes mentally handicapped sister, his physically disabled and extremely feminist/liberal wife, and her new butch girlfriend. His own daughter is like 14-15 and SUPER weird now (no surprise), and he has a new baby.

Dude is just fucked, he did it to himself, but Jesus, this is one of those situations where if he killed himself I would be like "Yup, I get it."

But yeah, I saw those wheelchair pictures and went... fuck his life, and wanted to anonymously rant about how fucking stupid people are.

Hope you enjoyed.
Tell him he should fuck the retard for the lulz and to get back at that lazy bitch.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Is she still a hot butterface freak though? Needs to be some silver lining here.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I feel bad for the OG wife.

Onoes in hindsight was she really that boring or was she just a normal person caught up in this retard’s shit? See if you can get her to post her side!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I feel bad for the OG wife.

Onoes in hindsight was she really that boring or was she just a normal person caught up in this retard’s shit? See if you can get her to post her side!

Ohh no, I really don't like his old wife... I mean, she isn't bad in any way - she's just totally blank. I've never seen her smile or laugh, she's just always looked like someone whos had a bad day. She did meet a guy in Phoenix (3-4 hours away) she started dating pretty soon after they split. I believe they are still together doing a long distance thing, so who knows, she may be happy? no clue.

Also, totally randomly a different friends wife text a group I'm in this morning to say "Did the Jay and Jade throuple break up? I see that neither of them are friends with *Butch lesbian* on Facebook anymore...." and the first guy to respond said "They probably asked her to start paying their bills and she ducked out." Which is all speculation obviously, but just kind of funny that it came up the day after I was telling you guys about it. So yeah, maybe the 3rd girl is out of the picture now.

As for if she still has the body, I think? I mean, I'm guessing the baby probably changed stuff up a bit, but from what I've seen she looks the same as before. I can't imagine he's nearly as interested in that as he used to be though? I've been with freaky girls before and yeah, its tons of fun at first, but you definitely hit a point where you get tired of it. Sometimes you just want to fuck for 5 minutes and go to sleep, if every encounter is a 2 hour session with gear and cleanup and stuff.. it gets old.

• 1Like

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Still waiting on that OF link >_>

Part 2 of the story absolutely delivered though. It's like a slow-motion car wreck

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
"Mrs. Gravy" would be excellent onlyfans username. String em along, some kind of gag, that eventually, somehow, gravy will be involved.

• 1Like