Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
It's funny because last night she posted on Facebook "There's plenty of fish in the sea... I must be using the wrong hooks!"

And I really wanted to type "Maybe try a net, your hooks are sharp as shit." but I didn't. You know, out of a healthy fear.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Next time she wants to fuck just tie her up.

The plus side is not only do you keep her in control but she also likes that.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Next time she wants to fuck just tie her up.

The plus side is not only do you keep her in control but she also likes that.
I know you're kidding, but rope isn't inherently safe. If anyone actually wants to tie someone up, make sure you do some basic research first. Or ask me, happy to help out.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Haha no kidding. But I live in Highland Park, the speed limit is 30 everywhere in town limits, and she doesn't take them out of town.

Besides, their mom hasn't killed them yet, maybe their luck will hold.
Based on personal experience, I didn't even know it was possible to exceed 10 mph on Mockingbird in HP. Too many moms in SUV's trying to sms and put on makeup at the same time.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
You live in HP and only pay your nanny $400/wk!? For shame sir!

FYI, for those not in the know, Highland Park is the Beverly Hills of Dallas. Cad probably lives within a stones throw of Jerry Jones, Tom Hicks, and various CEO's of several Fortune 500 companies.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
You live in HP and only pay your nanny $400/wk!? For shame sir!

FYI, for those not in the know, Highland Park is the Beverly Hills of Dallas. Cad probably lives within a stones throw of Jerry Jones, Tom Hicks, and various CEO's of several Fortune 500 companies.
Tom Hicks lives in Preston Hollow. So does George W. Jerry Jones does live in HP though, so does Troy Aikman (I see him at the car wash maybe once a month?). But more importantly, half the partners at my firm live here or in UP. And I only drive like 3 miles to work. Love it.
smile.png

And blame my wife for the nanny situation. I had a nice au pair last year that did a great job. Wife found and hired this nanny. It's not much below the market rate, paying her cash will help that.

FYI: most of the nannies around here are hispanic and I'd say a good portion of them speak little english. If you find an english speaking hispanic nanny, they get super uppity. Thats why we wanted an asian one. They don't view speaking english as a bonus. My wife has the hookups in the Vietnamese community so thats how we found her.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Personally I'd be excited to have a nanny who spoke in two+ languages and would encourage her to speak to my kids in different languages. It helps kids pick up languages better when they get older.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Personally I'd be excited to have a nanny who spoke in two+ languages and would encourage her to speak to my kids in different languages. It helps kids pick up languages better when they get older.
Yea this one does speak in vietnamese to them.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I'm just bustin balls. My ex that I have a child with is Cambodian and my daughter is being raised by her extended Cambodian family. I would definitely recommend a SE Asian nanny over a hispanic one any day.

iannis

Musty Nester
See, I'd think that you'd want a Mexican one because there's just more practical use in Spanish than there will be in Cambodian, and the meta effect isn't reliant on which two languages they are just that they're two different languages.

Unless you mean that Mexicans are smelly and more likely to steal your children. Totally true.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Haha no kidding. But I live in Highland Park, the speed limit is 30 everywhere in town limits, and she doesn't take them out of town.
HAHA fuck that shit. Nothing like taking a leisurely stroll down Lakeside Dr and some asshole in a Vanquish or Cayenne is doing 80 on your ass. Nobody does 30 except probably your nanny.

I have a friend who lives directly off Lovers and your literally have to be doing 20 coming out of your driveway to merge. HP drivers are fucking crazy.