Marriage and the Power of Divorce

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I'm the same way. I've alwayshatednot prefered sex in the morning, doesn't feel as good to me. But if my wife rolls over and finds me ready to go she always wants to hop on. Maybe it's just I'm the one who needs the foreplay.
confused.png

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Love morning sex because why not? I've never had a time where I had sex in the morning and then didn't want to at night so it just seems like a lost opportunity to me.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I always feel kind of dehydrated in the morning, personally. I always get some wicked dry mouth about 1/2 way through. I tote around a 32oz water bottle with me everywhere so it isn't like I don't drink enough water either.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I always feel kind of dehydrated in the morning, personally. I always get some wicked dry mouth about 1/2 way through. I tote around a 32oz water bottle with me everywhere so it isn't like I don't drink enough water either.
Have you been glucose load tested recently? Are you on antidepressants?

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Aug 10th. Got a little drunk and played All Orcs Must Die 2 with my kid last night. Slept in til 10 today. Unusual. Woke up and wife had made eggs. Ate and took a shower. Told wife I wanted ass and she said come take a shower. Took another shower but refused shower sex. Not what I wanted. Got out of shower and had best sex in a long time. Been lifting and biking hard the past few months partially to improve the sex life. Normally go for the dog but today it was hummer -> cowgirl -> missionary. Was so happy on the finish went semi-auto all the way to the head board. Wife was impressed and a little afraid. Felt like a pro.

Yard work and buttered up the wife all day about the good sex. Just made her some popcorn and working the evening hummer angle. Will report in later on hummer status.

Feels good bros.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just making sure but those people who say they can't finish in the morning have peed already right?
Yeah, usually I wake up and have to pee immediately so even if she's trying to sex me I gotta go.

I have finished in the morning a few times, just a lot of times I've had trouble with it to the point my wife doesn't even initiate it anymore.

On our wedding night we of course had sex into the wee hours of the morning. We had to wake up at 6AM and I immediately slammed it and had no trouble. I think it's part of my brain still being asleep I guess.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Have you been glucose load tested recently? Are you on antidepressants?
Yeah, I'm fine, and no.

Just always been really thirsty when I wake up. I sleep really deeply so I always sleep straight through the night. People tell me about getting up for water/go to the bathroom in the middle of night and I just can't imagine.

iannis

Musty Nester
I remember those days of not waking up in the middle of the night to go pee. Those were the glory days.

At least 2 or 3 times a week. I drink a lot though, always sippin on mah juice.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Married people: If your goal was to make this thread unreadably boring, congratulations.