Marriage and the Power of Divorce

iannis

Musty Nester
Ex wife about to get jealous. It's one thing if you're just fuckin skanks, another when you move in with one!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm here :p

I was going to chime in, but what they said. Don't talk to her unless you need to basically. And yeah, I understand there are going to be feelings and all, but I promise you, 2 weeks without her and you are going to be like "Wow... this is so much better, why didn't I do this forever ago? Why was I even upset at all about any of this?"

As for me, I had a little drama with the ex the other day, first time I've really visualized the possibility of things going bad with her. I think it was taken care of, but I guess we'll see in the long run. Everything at home with the new gf is going well. We'll building an ikea entertainment center so we can get her tv and ps4 hooked up today, she's jonesing to play Destiny, lol. So yeah, nothing super exciting.
What was it about? And yeah man, things could go south quick with that deal you have, I hope it doesn't bite you in the ass.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fun times! She will leave the instant she sees a process server, sure as hell. The fun part is if you get to take her to eviction hearing, she will be living in the ghetto from now on because normal white people apartments won't rent to people with evictions. Go get em kiddo!
I was actually thinking this. She keeps hanging her extremely limited legal knowledge over his head as a threat. If he consulted with a lawyer about his options, my guess is that he could turn the tables on her and get her out no problem.

Rand, spending a little on a lawyer consultation may solve this problem quickly. The recovery process starts once you get rid of her. Work towards that goal.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
He probably doesn't want to tell us because she brought up going to court about child support.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Onoes,

Assuming the run-in had anything to do with child support or custody, get to a lawyer immediately. IMMEDIATELY. Perhaps you won't have to do anything, but you need to understand legally where you stand and what your options are. Otherwise, you could get blindsided, and that is a way shittier place to be than making an informed, prepared decision.

Don't fuck around with this. It could be a lot of money or loss of time with your kids. You just had a woman move into your house. That could trigger off some stuff with your ex, as well as provide ammunition in court.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ex wife about to get jealous. It's one thing if you're just fuckin skanks, another when you move in with one!
So much this. Everything Onoes has related about his ex was a warning sign that this was going to happen. Get a lawyer and a nut cup, pronto. Even if its not child support related, it will be eventually. Daddy's little princesses hate it when their discarded men are less miserable than they are.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What I don't get is Onoes talks all about how much he cares about his kids and all that but has no problem with bringing in some lady to live with him (and thus them) that he's known for a couple months. I wonder if they've even interacted at all? I could definitely see the ex having some legitimate concerns there, outside of jealousy.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Scroll back and read the Onoes collective history. Neither he nor his ex are cracking atoms on their days off. Both are sort of jump into the shit pile headfirst before thinking things through kinds of people. She also is shacking up with some dude on a shorter turn around, incidentally.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
So much this. Everything Onoes has related about his ex was a warning sign that this was going to happen. Get a lawyer and a nut cup, pronto. Even if its not child support related, it will be eventually. Daddy's little princesses hate it when their discarded men are less miserable than they are.
Christ, my ex that I dumped a few months ago had a total fucking meltdown when she found out that "another girl" met our (now my) dog. She was going so fucking nuts with the "I was his first mom!" and "I can't believe you're letting skanks around MY dog already" that I had to fucking block her txts.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Christ, my ex that I dumped a few months ago had a total fucking meltdown when she found out that "another girl" met our (now my) dog. She was going so fucking nuts with the "I was his first mom!" and "I can't believe you're letting skanks around MY dog already" that I had to fucking block her txts.
Tell her the dog is used to skanks and you are just trying to keep some consistency in his life.