Marriage and the Power of Divorce

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I did show her what is happening to my dick. She asked if I wanted to not have sex last night. I scoffed at her that I wouldn't not have sex over something minor like a flesh wound and reminded her we had sex when I had appendicitis.

When we were done she rubbed neosporin on my dick. Nurses are great.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Speaking of genitals, can you bros recommend a decent kit for manscaping?

I have hair clippers and a beard trimmer, but I'd really like something "separate" if you know what I mean.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone suggestedthis thingin a thread here somewhere before, but I never ordered it so I don't know first hand. I use an old hair clipper set I have sitting around, but its not completely ideal either as you're aware.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just think noodles, this could be you!

9i4KqEn.jpg

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
You shouldn't use regular hair clippers down there anyway. The space between the blade feeders is wide enough to allow skin wrinkles. I use this:

Amazon.com : Philips Norelco BG2040/34 Bodygroom 7100 (Packaging May Vary) : Personal Groomers : Beauty

Smooth the first day or so, stubbly the following 1-2 days, will need to be touched up every week or so. No (substantial bleeding)nicks yet, even around the asshole. It's not a quick job.
Yeah, this is the way to go. I'm a veritable wookie and manscaping is essential. I use this exact thing for the ass and balls, and a more robust barber style set of clippers for the chest. The Norelco doesn't handle thick/long hair very well-- it's ideal for the sensitive areas.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>