Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
wormie stop being coy and spill it
Nothing to spill. Having an affair. Its amazing. Lost all interest in wife so thats probably done with. Dumb? Maybe but fuck it, I changed so many things in the last month about myself that my old life seems like a shitty dream.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why don't you just end it with your wife instead of being a coward and still trying to hold onto that branch?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Why don't you just end it with your wife instead of being a coward and still trying to hold onto that branch?
Promised my dad to talk to him two weeks from now before I do anything. He wants to talk me out of it.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Comes to talk to us and ask advice... makes decision, nothing to talk about as to the results.

Well, I feel used. Fuck you wormie, next time you come to ask for anything I'm trolling you.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
i think he means before he files for divorce, but dude, you could just bang both women and keep us in the loop. maybe get your own spinoff thread. think of the possibilities.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Bro, where's our smelly details? I'm hurt.

At least enjoy it, be conscious in the moment and don't piss it away.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Have you broached the subject of a threesome yet? Maybe your wife is bi-curious and is looking for a young hottie to spice up the marriage.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Wait, was wormie the one where he was coming onto the random chick he was going to school with or was that someone else?