Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Checked out Bumble last night. Definitely a lot higher quality women on there, but far far fewer. No matches, though! I'm starting to think that it's pointless being on Tinder/Bumble as a bald/shaved head guy. I think that most women if I met them in person wouldn't give a shit, but when you're just flipping through pictures it's all too easy to just take a pass if a guy doesn't have hair.
Like others have said, it's all just a numbers game. You aren't going to see huge results in 1 week. Literally swipe right on everything that doesn't look like Honey Boo Boo's mom and filter from there.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
You should go on the date and then spend the entire time telling awkwardly personal stories about you and Gravy. See if you can actually make him abandon ship mid-date.
This is the best. Free meal and and entertainment.

I suspect telling a guy who asked you out a month or so after your husband died that you aren't ready to date will just result in you going on "not a date" with a guy trying to back door into your pants.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Like others have said, it's all just a numbers game. You aren't going to see huge results in 1 week. Literally swipe right on everything that doesn't look like Honey Boo Boo's mom and filter from there.
I don't get this though, why bother if you aren't going to want to meet them later anyways? So what if they like you, wouldn't it waste less time to only swipe on the ones that you'd consider dating, and if you only get 3 matches, so be it. Whats the point in getting a shit ton of shitty matches?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't get this though, why bother if you aren't going to want to meet them later anyways? So what if they like you, wouldn't it waste less time to only swipe on the ones that you'd consider dating, and if you only get 3 matches, so be it. Whats the point in getting a shit ton of shitty matches?
Because it takes more time to go through someone's profile and match on them if they'll potentially not match on you. So you match on everyone and only dig deeper on their profile if they mutual match.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Because it takes more time to go through someone's profile and match on them if they'll potentially not match on you. So you match on everyone and only dig deeper on their profile if they mutual match.
Doesn't that just waste everyone's time though because the females might be doing that too?

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Gym advice is good. I recently changed gyms to a higher-quality facility and it is rolling in fine ladies. If I were not married, I would think it would be a happy hunting grounds plus, you know, you're adding muscle. Once you've established yourself as a regular and not a creeper, go in for the kill.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Doesn't that just waste everyone's time though because the females might be doing that too?
Well it takes 0.10 seconds to match on them. So even if they match on you, you have to do exactly the same thing anyways than if you weren't mass matching. My general rule of thumb for online dating is to never fixate on a small population. You need to carpet bomb. If you wait for the "perfect" girl to come along chances are she won't think you're the perfect guy.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Girls don't need to play the numbers game since they are the gatekeeper. If a girl is half decent, every right swipe of hers will be a match.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Well it takes 0.10 seconds to match on them. So even if they match on you, you have to do exactly the same thing anyways than if you weren't mass matching. My general rule of thumb for online dating is to never fixate on a small population. You need to carpet bomb. If you wait for the "perfect" girl to come along chances are she won't think you're the perfect guy.
Girls don't need to play the numbers game since they are the gatekeeper. If a girl is half decent, every right swipe of hers will be a match.
Both of these seem like self-fulfilling prophecies when you just mass-match anyone who doesn't look like honey boo-boo's mom.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why are excluding honey boo-boo's mom? She might have a really good personality.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Hit the gym.
That's the plan. Hell, I don't even need to hit the gym. Just need to eat a bit better for a couple months. But in any case, dropping 10lbs isn't going to significantly alter my hit rate. If you mean I'll meet chicks there, then that's possible.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
It's the muscle definition, dude. Bald guy + muscles is a recipe for success.

26-Dwayne-Johnson-Pictures-Rock-Your-World.jpg

fast-furious-6-vin-diesel-800x1024.jpg

1b94a126cb65529318c486a5a4fbdea7.jpg

If I ever go bald, I want to look like Bruce Willis.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Bruce Willis doesn't have muscle definition.

Ocne I start feeling better and stress levels slack off I'll end up hitting the gym again myself. I should be fully moved out at the end of the month.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
He kinda does. Just enough. There's tiers of bald guys with muscles. There's the highest tier, Tier 1, The Rock. Many of us are mere mortal men and cannot reach that tier. Then there is Tier 2, Vin Diesel. That kind of body requires a lot of work and conditioning. But then there's Tier 3, Bruce Willis. The kind of bald guy with muscles you can reach by going to the gym every so often.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
He's a bald guy with arms that are the same shape all the way down. Maybe young Bruce did but not this Bruce -shrug-