Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not to be that dude, and I mean this in the most caring way an Internet stranger can offer, but do you think you're ready for someone else?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Do I think I'm ready to date when I was in a relationship that was over 2 years before it officially ended??

Yes.

My situation wasn't like a traditional marriage ending. This was over in 2014, I was just roommates with my sons mom.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well you don't gotta sound all offended by it. I mean yes I'll always carry something for the woman....just like I do the mother of my other two children.

However anyone who knows me or has paid attention to my posts here knows I've been miserable for a long time. I look forward to being happy again and I'm closer now than I have been in 3+ years.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Well, get your things wet but please keep your bushes fertilized with store bought stuff from a bag. That's all we ask of you sir.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Good job Tarrant, get back on the horse. Protect your life and your kids but get out there and have fun.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Meant no offense Tarrant. With your response it was meant as an "ok cool man", just wanted to make sure you were ready. We need our most hated mod to stick around.

Although dirk looking at that Seat now...

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Meant no offense Tarrant. With your response it was meant as an "ok cool man", just wanted to make sure you were ready. We need our most hated mod to stick around.

Although dirk looking at that Seat now...
yLGrxQV.gif

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Nah, just a long flight from MN to Las Vegas with the lucky lady. Poor guy probably ran out of battery on his phone on the plane.