Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Krip, those aren't just 'muscles'. They are also good looking/handsome dudes. Step 1 to all things is "be good looking".

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Krip, those aren't just 'muscles'. They are also good looking/handsome dudes. Step 1 to all things is "be good looking".
Basically this. I think I'm reasonably decent looking, with or without hair, but that's just my opinion. If I were to be going for a bald guy look, it would be more like Jason Statham. However I think the last time I posted a pic of myself here, most people were calling me Runkle. Which hurt.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Thanks to all of you for your male insight, advice and pretty damn funny remarks. I actually felt better because of your input. You may all be pigs but you are sweet pigs.

There will be no striking this iron even if dude that asked me out thinks it is hot.

I would eat dinner with him but only in a group of people. My opinion of him is by no means as high as his opinion of himself and although I am no braniac, I am pretty certain I could say the name Neil Tyson Degrasse and he would think I was talking about a UFC fighter or a hockey player. That will just not do.

Again, thank you. Gravy would thank you. (Oh and I had to look up the acronym DTF).

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think you need to be able to grow some facial hair to pull off the shaved head look if you're not in good shape. Shaved head and a double chin with no beard makes you look like a giant penis.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
huh, I wish.
frown.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Share many hobbies, she's into shooter games, fishing, sports and we have a bunch of other common interests as well. She owns her own cleaning business, she's 37 and has a daughter. She seems pretty cool all around really.