Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
ROFL, you guys crack me up.

We met up, walked around one of the local lakes a few times. Talked about a wide variety of things and then we got a little chilly and went and grabbed a coffee and talked some more. There wasn't anything crazy exciting about it, but I felt really comfortable with her which was nice and she just texted me saying she had a great time and said she can't wait to hang out again.

Honestly, It was a really nice, relaxing evening full of great conversation, a lot of laughs and we kissed a bit while watching the sun set over Minneapolis and the lake.

I'm not marrying her, and I just checked my bushes and they seem clear. I'll definitely hang out with her again.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wait, he went to Vegas? I fly out there tomorrow, I can organize a search party...
He'd have to its the only place you can get a quickie marriage.

Anyone got any identifying characteristics opiate can look for. Was he the one with the wooden bumper?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Well you don't gotta sound all offended by it. I mean yes I'll always carry something for the woman....just like I do the mother of my other two children.

However anyone who knows me or has paid attention to my posts here knows I've been miserable for a long time. I look forward to being happy again and I'm closer now than I have been in 3+ years.
I'm not here to give you shit or anything, but have you considered that maybe the reason you ended up in shitty relationships in the past is that you haven't figured out how to be happy on your own first? You shouldn't need someone else to be happy, and that's a huge amount of pressure to put on whoever this new chick is. And as far as your past relationships go, maybe that need for someone else to make you happy tricked you in to thinking you were marrying a different person than they actually were.

In any case, hope it works out for you.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't need to be with someone to be happy, there was a full year or so between my first marriage and when I started dating again and I was more than fine. I have a great circle of friends and I plan on doing some things before I get to seriously dating again. The girl I saw tonight was pretty cool but I already told her I plan on taking a lot of time doing things I had never been able to do before.

I'm going to concentrate a lot on my own happiness now, like I should have for the past 10 years. Better late than never, looking forward to my trip south next month.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Interesting evening last night. So strange though I thought that there must be a full moon or some shit.

Last night was hanging out with the lady and received a bunch of texts from some girl I banged a year ago awhile after the latina broke up with me out of the blue. Anyway she asks me a bunch of dumb shit and says how she was, "thinking about backsliding as life is stressful." Never heard this term so I look it up. She gives me some tirade about how, "I basically just offered you no strings attached sex. But if you're not interested then I'll go grocery shopping instead."

Which I declined and got the most hilarious response ever as I mentioned I was with someone. And I quote, "Good for you, in the most non condescending way I am happy for you." Told the lady this and we had a good laugh imagining her furiously going down the isles of Central Market. As I was explained to that no woman would do this unless she was 99% positive she wouldn't be turned down.

Now, this SAME night. I wake up to a drunken, crying tirade from the Latina about how she didn't mean any of the terrible things she said. That she misses me is sad we're not together anymore, etc, etc. In addition to a bunch of similar texts. Both of these women ended things with me so it has been especially hilarious.

Really weird though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
Lick on these nuts and suck the dick
Get the fuck out after you're done
And I hope in my ride to make a quick run...