Marriage and the Power of Divorce

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yea, putting your dick inside a woman is pretty homosexual. That's why I don't let women blow me, because it's basically the same as fucking a fish. Because fish have mouths too.
Well, kangaroos have vaginas, too. Thanks, Khane. You just ruined sex for everyone.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I don't know if period smell differs between chicks as I've never taken a whiff of someone else's vag, but I can sure as fuck smell mine and it's pretty gross. The boyfriend says he's really only noticed it once and it was kind of bad but otherwise is too busy fucking to care.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Does blood really have a distinctive smell? I've never noticed any strange smells during period sex. Is my nose worthless? Will I never become a master sommelier?
Yes, or at least to me it does. It doesn't bother me but there is a distinct order to it.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe I missed it, but I am amazed nobody has admitted to getting their "Red Wings".Urban Dictionary: Red Wings. Noodle????? J49?????
Board average of poster age is between 35 and 45 years old. So most got their red wings in the 90s. Not exactly something worth mentioning, by now pretty much everyone got them I'd assume. Just goes with the territory when you're sexually active for two decades.

Board average of poster age is between 35 and 45 years old. So most got their red wings in the 90s. Not exactly something worth mentioning, by now pretty much everyone got them I'd assume. Just goes with the territory when you're sexually active for two decades.
Ah, yes I'm old. Thanks for the fyi. Not sure what kids are into now days.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea Noodlebro. And don't even try to pretend you don't have those. You're married.