Marriage and the Power of Divorce

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Mutual consent between two people is possible. Both parties consenting to one person fucking is not cheating. Regretting a choice doesn't make that consensual activity cheating after the fact.
I have never said it was, still not reading other peoples posts yet passing judgement I see.

The funny thing is I have no interest in an open marriage.
You don't have to be interested in it, only one person needs to be and as long as they convince you over several years then it's what you want to do.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey if someone wants to have an open marriage or whatever, that's fine. It's their business they can do whatever the hell they want. But someone did bring up something earlier. What about the third party? What if the person that she is messing with develops feelings that are more than just sex and starts to chase her down? In Lindz situation it's more likely than a one night stand because she started already developing some sort of relationship with this guy (via texting). If the guy understands he's the mistress and nothing more, so be it but it doesn't always end clean like that.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I believe if you're in an open marriage and one of the outsiders develops feelings, you're allowed to kill them. You just have to both agree to it and be honest about it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I never got that far. They never agree to it.
frown.png

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If they don't agree with it then you don't have to bring it up. You have a lot to learn about marriage.

lindz

#DDs
Hey if someone wants to have an open marriage or whatever, that's fine. It's their business they can do whatever the hell they want. But someone did bring up something earlier. What about the third party? What if the person that she is messing with develops feelings that are more than just sex and starts to chase her down? In Lindz situation it's more likely than a one night stand because she started already developing some sort of relationship with this guy (via texting). If the guy understands he's the mistress and nothing more, so be it but it doesn't always end clean like that.
Honestly that is my biggest worry. For me, it is sex, but I know there are feelings on his end. I've been really open from the beginning that I'm married, I have kids, this is all just fun. We're friends, but ithasto be in that friends who fuck way, nothing more. We had a talk about a month ago when I noticed feelings were developing (on his end) and while he understood where I was coming from, he was also very honest about his feelings. He says he's fine with it regardless, that we'll just have fun, but it worries me. If something ends up putting a halt to this whole thing, it will be that.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It helps when your country is 60% obese.
My thought too, but:

article_sl said:
The researchers did find, however, that obesity played little part in the relative size of breasts - the average breast volume was found to be large regardless of body weight, with even athletic and slim women being large-breasted.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Honestly that is my biggest worry. For me, it is sex, but I know there are feelings on his end. I've been really open from the beginning that I'm married, I have kids, this is all just fun. We're friends, but ithasto be in that friends who fuck way, nothing more. We had a talk about a month ago when I noticed feelings were developing (on his end) and while he understood where I was coming from, he was also very honest about his feelings. He says he's fine with it regardless, that we'll just have fun, but it worries me. If something ends up putting a halt to this whole thing, it will be that.
All I can say is don't let any of this shit be exposed to your kids, and it's for that exact potential reason that if I got married it would be 100% monogamous no matter what.

One of the biggest mental fuckups I and my sisters experienced as children was discovering that one of our parents was cheating, and it wouldn't have mattered in our eyes whether it was literal cheating or some open consensual relationship. Nothing ends the parental hero worship that comes with childhood more than finding out your mom is fucking someone else. In our case, it was finding a love letter in a shoe box. These days it's far easier with email, facebook, twitter, etc..

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Maybe a_skeleton_03 is the semi-Christian version of the Orlando shooter... he keeps stating nonsensical jesus snackbar stuff but deep down he really wants a big black man to plow his wife while wears a diaper and sucks his thumb in the corner.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Maybe a_skeleton_03 is the semi-Christian version of the Orlando shooter... he keeps stating nonsensical jesus snackbar stuff but deep down he really wants a big black man to plow his wife while wears a diaper and sucks his thumb in the corner.
Point out a single appeal to Christianity from me in this thread. I can point out where I suggested divorce which isn't very "Christian like".

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People never change Cad. Your opinions and desires at 18 will be your opinions and desires at 78.
This is patently false, as the whole pro Trump tilt away from liberals of this community amply demonstrates. But brain washed bullshit pounded into people's minds tends to stick with them long after the point of reason. Whatever one's opinion on polyamorism (not for me, but I don't care what others do), what you are raised with is likely to stick with you, if its based in religious dogma. Some of this also involves people's ability to compartmentalize sexual gratification and intimacy/love. I think a fair number of the people who are tag teaming a_skeleton_03 are people who are either so jaded by past failed relationships or simply not into the commitment involved that they are ignoring the position and engaging in ad hominem attacks on him. Picking apart a hypocritical coward is fun, so I get that.

But.....
The only poly relationships or open marriage situations I have seen work long term generally involve people who have more or less seen and done it all. They have been through enough real life shit that they can sift through the bullshit and recognize certain feelings and emotions for what they are, without their heart or their hormones over-riding their brain. There are not a lot of people who are mature enough to even sustain their relationship (let alone marriage) when there is equal give and take. The Master, when he posted here, was the only guy in our own community who even had claim to sustaining it for any length of time around here. And even he stated that adding a third person creates unforeseen complications to any relationship. I feel that holds true even if sex is not involved.

Lindz and Mr. Cuckz are the only people each other have even been in a relationship in their entire life. By their own admission, they are sexually repressed and have had zero partners outside of one another. They are also entering into an asymmetrical sharing situation where one party either had to be encouraged to do it over time or simply became bored enough to entertain the idea. And she is going to go rail a dude that she has a pre-existing social relationship with and is basically flirting with him as if he were someone she was trying to get with while single. Past history has included depression and periods of major boredom with their sex life. Lindz has also exhibited all of the classic bored housewife/recovering catholic girl traits over the years. This is not two experienced people tackling a very tricky change in their relationship dynamic. There are a LOT of red flags that would wreck a marriage in perfect condition with swinging experience under its belt. I think a_skeleton_03 is right, but for different reasons than what he is getting tripped up on.

I mean, if the goal here was for her just to go out and get drilled by a dude and then go back to her hubby and tell him all the details so he could rub one out afterwards, any random dude would have sufficed. There are certainly enough interested anonymous parties on this board. Instead, they picked a guy with whom Lindz already has an established personal relationship, that she is not next leveling like they were online dating for a hookup, and that she is likely to have further dealings with after she gets taken to pound town by the dude. Really no one sees an issue with any of this?

I hope for the sake of their kids, if nothing else, that it works out as planned. But my gut feeling is that this other dude (who essentially has as much if not more communication access to her, since they "co-run" a guild) will put in for an unscheduled booty call at some point or maybe Lindz just decides to stay over and cuddle after a bang, either one not having been cleared with Mr Cuckz. He will freak the fuck out and Lindz will retaliate with the (rather reasonable) argument that he pushed her into this in the first place. Then the shit hits the fan.

I hope that's not the case, but.....

khalid

Unelected Mod
It is pretty crazy the justifications that some people of faith use to try and obey the demands of their religion without having to actually do anything. Lying? Oh sure thats fine, as long as it makes the wife happy! Cheating is fine (since I do it!) but cuckolding is bad!

a_skeleton_03 is almost as hypocritical as this product...

When you slide the on/off button, you're moving an isolated piece of plastic. It is purely mechanical, and is not attached to anything electrical (electro-mechanically isolated). This is done at a time when you see a green Status Light, which provides 100% assurance that the relevant components within the switch are inactive. Subsequently, after a random interval, the device will activate and determine the position of the plastic by flashing an internal light pulse. The attached light fixture will be triggered only after the switch overcomes two failure probability processes - one prior to this light pulse and one after it.Halachically, your action is simply the movement of an isolated piece of plastic with no implications of causation.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I mean, if the goal here was for her just to go out and get drilled by a dude and then go back to her hubby and tell him all the details so he could rub one out afterwards, any random dude would have sufficed. There are certainly enough interested anonymous parties on this board. Instead, they picked a guy with whom Lindz already has an established personal relationship, that she is not next leveling like they were online dating for a hookup, and that she is likely to have further dealings with after she gets taken to pound town by the dude. Really no one sees an issue with any of this?
I agree with you about this, she should pick a random or just go to a bar and allow herself to get picked up rather than using someone she knows and knows has feelings for her.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Sure, it could definitely go badly. I just don't see anything morally wrong with it, as they are all three consenting adults. If there was some sign that one of them was uncomfortable about it and the other was putting undue pressure on the other, for example by giving them illegal drugs, then I might have a problem with it.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I agree with you about this, she should pick a random or just go to a bar and allow herself to get picked up rather than using someone she knows and knows has feelings for her.
I don't know, there are potential dangers/pitfalls in picking up just a random dude. Also, maybe knowing that there is more than just sex there is part of the turn on for Mr. Lindz.