Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If i have kids I'm going to spend my life calling them ugly and stupid just to make up for every other person on the planet who can't stop talking about how smart and beautiful their babies and grandbabies are

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

trex

Queen Bee
If i have kids I'm going to spend my life calling them ugly and stupid just to make up for every other person on the planet who can't stop talking about how smart and beautiful their babies and grandbabies are

I've had to ask my mom to stop saying things like "wow! You are the best walker in the world!"

...no. He's not. He's actually not good at walking at all. Most people in the world walk better than he does... He take two steps and falls.

I try to stick to things like "good job" "I'm impressed" etc.

And she always calls both of them "the most handsome boy in the whole entire world!". Like...no...he's probably not...

Qerero

Golden Knight of the Realm
I keep the FB posts of my son to a minimum as well. It's not really a safety or even a "his choice" thing, it's more just I have a healthy respect for how little people outside of our closest circle give a shit about seeing pic after pic of anyone else's kids. We have a Google photos page with the bajillion kid/family pics that my family and relatives have access to if they want to check them out.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
For a while, I didn't have a problem posting pics, but I always referred to them as thing 1 and thing 2 to kind of keep some false sense of anonymity.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I keep the FB posts of my son to a minimum as well. It's not really a safety or even a "his choice" thing, it's more just I have a healthy respect for how little people outside of our closest circle give a shit about seeing pic after pic of anyone else's kids. We have a Google photos page with the bajillion kid/family pics that my family and relatives have access to if they want to check them out.

As an unmarried guy with friends who have started having kids over the last several years I really wish more people had your attitude.If someone were to casually glance at my Facebook page they'd think I was friends with a bunch of babies, because that's almost all I ever see on there now. I became Facebook friends with YOU, not your stupid kids. If it's your account, keep your fucking picture on it. Don't put a picture of your stupid baby as your avatar photo. I swear it's like these people lose their own identities as soon as their kids are born.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
My wife used to post all kinds of pictures of our kids. Until it dawned on her one day that other people that do this are morons and no one fucking cares about your brats, what they are doing, and where you went. So she stopped mass posting of pictures. Now she does a few a year just for the memories.

Also now that our kids are 14 and 12, they absolutely do not want any pictures of them posted at all. And I dont blame them. They have their own accounts and Instagram and all htose other hip things the kids have these days, let them take care of their own shit.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
My wife and I are polar opposites on the Facebook thing. I keep my posts to the subject of me, so little to nothing. My wife on the other hand spams out the kids. I've since sat down with her and gone through the security settings so literally nobody other than her approved friends can see stuff on her timeline. So she's free to post whatever she wants without annoying me.

On a random side note: The whole dick pic being non identifiable reminded me of something that made me chuckle. After my wife and I got married I did a "cock line up" where I put generic dick pics including mine on a document and printed it. I thought I did a good job at making it hard but she was able to pick out my cock on the first try.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
On a random side note: The whole dick pic being non identifiable reminded me of something that made me chuckle. After my wife and I got married I did a "cock line up" where I put generic dick pics including mine on a document and printed it. I thought I did a good job at making it hard but she was able to pick out my cock on the first try.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
:D It was something that came out of the blue. I think we we're watching some investigation show (First 48) where they always did a lineup on paper to get people to identify a criminal and I asked her if she could identify my cock on a lineup well enough to send it to prison ... thus the idea was born.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think I'll do it

I'll come running out of the office sweating, flustered, and slam a line-up of dicks down on the kitchen table. "Honey, this is important, which of these has been in your mouth recently?"

Hopefully she only chooses one

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think I'll do it

I'll come running out of the office sweating, flustered, and slam a line-up of dicks down on the kitchen table. "Honey, this is important, which of these has been in your mouth recently?"

Hopefully she only chooses one

You guys are making this too easy...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
tinder is garbage and waste of time. I recommend hitting on strangers at certain junctions.
Sorry you are ugly bro, maybe you will have better luck on Eharmony where your shining personality can come through.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Sorry you are ugly bro, maybe you will have better luck on Eharmony where your shining personality can come through.
Eharmony is slow and agonizing. I am sticking to real life no monies invested. B
I had better luck with Grindr.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
So my wife and I have been trying to have kids for 8 years, I have no problems she has no problems together for some reason it just does not work, Spent six figures plus on this…pretty much done spending any more money on unless someone can give us a plan beyond, “hey we can try this for $25k”

My point is this .

Damn all the fucking “normies” for flaunting their baby in our face and making my wife.

Thank you for those who show facebook restraint!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sorry to hear that Nester. I'm sure it's tough on you but I know from when my wife miscarried that it's very hard for her to see other couples getting pregnant. Beyond an emotional thing, like it's part of her life-force.