A Mod Real Quick
Baby is sitting low in the cervix or some shit

So no sex.... Indefinitely.....

We had sex once....

May God have mercy on my soul

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It's not that you can't complain about it. You just complain about it a lot. At least mix in some more complaints about her lack of cleaning up. Shit, with no dicking, she should have more free time to clean!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I feel like I'm about to go ballistic over the cleaning in my house. I'm trying not to. Just pushing that shit down, way way down, so I can just die of a heart attack at 43 and earn the sweet release that only death will bring. But some days it's hard bros.

iannis

Musty Nester
I feel like I'm about to go ballistic over the cleaning in my house. I'm trying not to. Just pushing that shit down, way way down, so I can just die of a heart attack at 43 and earn the sweet release that only death will bring. But some days it's hard bros.

Man, with a wife and daughters you should be stressed. But never about a messy house.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
What's the problem? No cleaning?
No cleaning, like none. Came home last night, worked 10 hours, fought traffic, dishes are piled up, and I had to make dinner. I just went to bed instead. What the fuck. Woke up, nothing had changed, went to work. Will be heading home shortly, doubt anything has changed.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man, Chaos it sounds like things haven't really gotten any better with those problems you were having years ago.

If you just went to bed and the wife didn't even bother to ask why, why stay in a relationship where you both have checked out?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
She did, I was asleep at that time though. Things did get better, mostly. Lately, not so much.