Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Shit, I was supposed to wait for an answer!?

She said yes.

Grats, dude! Best of luck to you and your lady.

My BF and I just dropped off a ring I inherited from my grandmother at my cousin's jeweler to get reworked into an engagement ring. Almost getting to that point for us as well, it looks.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I miss having a girlfriend. I'm tired of being a one night stand degenerate.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You're right. What was I thinking.

Beat that bitches face in the very first time she contradicts you Soy.

That'll make her a keeper.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah this is true, but you know, every time I want to complain about the kids they do something awesome so all that negativity has to go somewhere. I hear that's what healthy marriages are built on.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It really is nice to be a more committed degenerate.

You may be the only person in this community who was able to hold on to a committed relationship longer than I have.

I mean its not a race or anything but yeah.

Mrs G is good people.

• 1Solidarity

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Been with my woman for 8 years come June, still don't see the point in buying the cow if I get the milk for free. Anyways, grats Soy.

• 1Solidarity

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
My awesome parents will celebrate their 55th wedding anniversary in July. The stuff they have lived through...always as a team...made them rockfuckingsolid. Oh, they still drive each other crazy with little shit, but they talk about it and still actually stop doing whatever is annoying the other one if they are not comitted to it (ex. my dad has diabetes but chooses to still eat crappy carbs, this drives my mom nutty but she knows he isn't going to change. I think she likes being able to complain about something he does because all in all he's pretty flipping great.)
TLDR...this marriage thing can actually work for some people, but it ain't for the faint of heart.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I was eating steak with my woman last Thursday and she stopped and told me I do an awesome job of cooking steak.

I WIN

• 1Solidarity