Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Easy solution. Noodle just has to disguise himself as a messy table and his wife will leave him alone.
This one hurts because of the truth

IMG_20170903_211447.jpg

I joke a lot about Lindz but I feel like people really think I stalk her and zaara it something. I do love my wife and im not a cheater, although if people jerk off to the idea of a forum affair I won't kill that.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Did you miss the part a few years back where she said that's exactly what her husband wants or are you just trying to be an edgelord here? I like Noodle and Lindz, and the only person who would probably not like that arrangement would be Noodles' wife.

No I did not. Take the warning kindly, for the next warning will not be.

• 4Picard
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
This one hurts because of the truth

View attachment 152860

I joke a lot about Lindz but I feel like people really think I stalk her and zaara it something. I do love my wife and im not a cheater, although if people jerk off to the idea of a forum affair I won't kill that.

Well I wasn't GONNA jerk off to a zaara post, but a dare is a dare.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lindz

#DDs

Oh are we having a forum affair? And with Zaara too? I'll take it. Can't be very satisfying though; I only show up every few months. Though I guess that's often the best way to do it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Sometimes post partum can be hard to put into words, if it is that. You're being a bit too hard on her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sounds like he's not able to be hard on her at all.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users