Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm trying to figure out what dirty talk is about the situation. "Oh yeah I'm going to fuck you like some other guy" ... like .... is that hot?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm trying to understand it because I don't understand it. Like I kind of get you get off on your partner getting pleasure but I don't understand how it turns someone on to see (or in this case even just know) your wife get plowed by another guy. I must just be one of those different strokes things I'll never comprehend because in my mind the puzzle doesn't fit at all.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

lindz

#DDs
I'm not trying to avoid stuff, or pissy at people or anything. I just don't like interrupting the flow of the conversation when something else is talked about and I've missed something a few pages back, so I apologize for not answering.

It was over a year ago now. These things are not related in the least. And yes some will call bullshit and say they are, that's totally fine. I know my marriage and my husband. Despite whatever issues we have, they really are not related.

It's something we've talked about for 10~ years. Last year it was the right situation - someone I was comfortable with, someone that was far away and wouldn't cause any issues. There were never any secrets about it ever. He knew the moment texts started to be exchanged and we were open about it throughout the entire thing which was a few months from the first text to me sleeping with the guy.

And dudes, I know it doesn't make sense to most. It doesn't make sense to me honestly, but it's his fantasy, not mine. I would absolutely never be ok with the reverse situation. We've talked about that too. There was never a second throughout any of it before, during, after that were weren't 100% open with each other. That's how it worked.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Sounds like you know your husband about as well as you knew what the future would hold when you were 19.

Lindz listen... people change, they get overwhelmed. Some people can cope, some can't. Your husband, for all the support you've given him, seems to be slipping further into self indulgence rather than doing what's right for his family. There's a point where you, as his wife, are going to need to give him a wake up call.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Khane Khane forgive me if this is common knowledge, but what is the most serious relationship you have ever been in? How old were you when it started? How old was she when it started? How long did it last? Did you live together? Did you share expenses?

You often state very strong opinions in this thread, so I am curious what what your relationship history/experience is?

EDIT: Also, what is your experience with depression? Have you or a close loved one ever been diagnosed with depression?

Last edited:

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Khane Khane forgive me if this is common knowledge, but what is the most serious relationship you have ever been in? How old were you when it started? How old was she when it started? How long did it last? Did you live together? Did you share expenses?

You often state very strong opinions in this thread, so I am curious what what your relationship history/experience is?

EDIT: Also, what is your experience with depression? Have you or a close loved one ever been diagnosed with depression?

Depression doesn't get resolved by playing EQ like it's a job and ignoring your family. Khane isn't wrong here.

If Mr Lindz is depressed to the point he can't function, then it's time to see a shrink or psychiatrist.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think the cuck thing played out before all of this.

May well have, but that does not mean it was not a symptom of other issues and a red flag of sorts. The main issue is the stuff Khane is pointing out, though. Her husband is in freefall and if she has already relocated back close to her folks, then my gut tells me she is already planning her exit strategy, if only subconsciously.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know my marriage and my husband.

Consider for a moment how surprised and frustrated you are at the present state of affairs right now and then read that statement again.

• 1Like

lindz

#DDs
His folks, not mine.

And I'm not surprised. Frustrated yes, but not surprised. It's easy to lose yourself in the familiar, in the easy, when things are stressful.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Depression doesn't get resolved by playing EQ like it's a job and ignoring your family. Khane isn't wrong here.

If Mr Lindz is depressed to the point he can't function, then it's time to see a shrink or psychiatrist.
I made no statement/statements regarding right or wrong. I asked a few questions and I am still awaiting his response. For the record I do not think playing EQ will cure depression.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
His folks, not mine.

And I'm not surprised. Frustrated yes, but not surprised. It's easy to lose yourself in the familiar, in the easy, when things are stressful.

If you ever dress up as Firiona Vie, please share pictures.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Khane Khane is a single shitlord who has no business telling anybody in a relationship anything about anything. Single people just don't get it, man. Never will. Marriage is just so enlightening. Immediately makes you wiser.

I'm trying to understand it because I don't understand it. Like I kind of get you get off on your partner getting pleasure but I don't understand how it turns someone on to see (or in this case even just know) your wife get plowed by another guy. I must just be one of those different strokes things I'll never comprehend because in my mind the puzzle doesn't fit at all.

I don't get this particular fetish at all either, but you do have the reputation of being missionary sex only dude.

• 1Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think it's something about someone finding your wife attractive to a really extreme and degrading (for you) degree. I don't get it either.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider

Khane Khane is a single shitlord who has no business telling anybody in a relationship anything about anything. Single people just don't get it, man. Never will. Marriage is just so enlightening. Immediately makes you wiser.

I don't get this particular fetish at all either, but you do have the reputation of being missionary sex only dude.

I mean

Khane Khane has been pretty fucking spot on a lot of the time

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users