Marriage and the Power of Divorce

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yep. Most people have herpes and just don't know it.
Thanks my man. We've only been seeing each other 2 weeks. Had crazy sex. Was video chatting today and she showed me she had a cold sore. Didn't really talk about it because she was having a shit day.. may bring it up tomorrow tho.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
So no one else in this thread has had a woman voraciously lick their anus?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yep. Most people have herpes and just don't know it.
Kuriin Kuriin I'm a retard. This was inside her mouth behind her lip. After looking at cold sore pics I'm pretty sure it's a canker sore which seems harmless? Seems like cold sores are usually on your lips and kinda noticable?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There's an old saying. If it's a canker, safe to drop anchor. If it's a cold, get the fuck out of there

• 12Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Kuriin Kuriin I'm a retard. This was inside her mouth behind her lip. After looking at cold sore pics I'm pretty sure it's a canker sore which seems harmless? Seems like cold sores are usually on your lips and kinda noticable?
Sore in the mouth is usually just how we heal from an injury.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jx3

Riddle me this...
FB_IMG_1564528172440.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Have you tried it yet Noodleface? Maybe it well help get over your fear of sticking other body parts in that orifice.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
She gave it a hard licking like 10 days ago and no sores yet so I think it's good.

Can be dormant for decades.

So no one else in this thread has had a woman voraciously lick their anus?

Yeah. Was intense, and close enough to my limit on playing with my ass to keep it from happening often. Was usually when she wanted to get to my dick (trying to sleep, etc)

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Have you tried it yet Noodleface? Maybe it well help get over your fear of sticking other body parts in that orifice.

Nothing quite like fucking a girl in the ass, hitting a turd, and deciding to power through and finish

• 3Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't have a fear of it, it just does nothing for me at all. One of those things you can't explain. And before you ask, I mean either mine or hers.

And if you meant pineapple, I dont have to try that to know how disgusting it is. Filthy. Vile.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Rimming is IMHO by far better than a blowjob. Try having a blowjob while getting your ass licked. I made the guy blowing me vomit on my dick and I didn't care if he choked, my dick was gonna stay balls deep in his throat.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Rimming is IMHO by far better than a blowjob. Try having a blowjob while getting your ass licked. I made the guy blowing me vomit on my dick and I didn't care if he choked, my dick was gonna stay balls deep in his throat.

The most difficult part of this challenge is asking my wife which friend she wants to invite over to help.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I don't have a fear of it, it just does nothing for me at all. One of those things you can't explain. And before you ask, I mean either mine or hers.

And if you meant pineapple, I dont have to try that to know how disgusting it is. Filthy. Vile.
From the way you tell it, can you really trust your wife's experience with anal? Maybe it's the key to her first orgasm and you really need to try hard to break on through to the other side.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Trust me, Noodle. Women may deny it, but the backdoor is literally the gateway to pleasure kingdom. If you're super afraid, just have her shower and jam your tongue as deep as it can go!

Nester Nester you may have to bite the bullet and say you'd be willing to try a third with a guy as long as balls don't touch.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users