Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
The most new clothes I buy are cool t-shirts when I see them, the occasional new pair of socks or underwear when times are desperate and then some new 511s every couple of years, usually just because my ass got too fat, not because they were worn out. I also just hate shopping for clothes, though. Bitches buying clothes that often are doing it as a hobby.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I seem to remember TJT talking about dating a woman who practiced eastern European "medicine". Did he end up drinking a potion that turned him into her love slave?!? Right after she drugged his soon to be ex and made her fall in love with some random Australian so she would be out of the way!

I smell a conspiracy. Or like iannis said... a witch.

Oh I forgot about that girl. Damn man that was like 4+ years ago. She was a super kinky acupuncturist though. That one didn't work out because I was quite sick of having to lick parents' boots just to be tolerated by them and wouldn't put up with it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
you married a witch.

God damn peasant pagan nonsense. Lol. You actually married a witch.

As long as she's cute. And bro in 20 years don't let her medicine you.

Otherwise it's just kinda awesome.

Is her name samantha? Plz plz plz.

Sadly not. The uncle is a career engineer who owns his own business fabricating shipping liner propellers. Dude is really smart. As far as I can tell everyone likes the witch bullshit to some degree there. Or at least believes some of it. I keep telling her its dumb and I don't give a shit about stupid gypsies. But have your fun.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Foler stop fishing for other people's stories to re-post on chaturbate.

I'm not. I've just started dating this Latina girl and she is kinky as hell. Mixed feelings, like she says thinks like "make me your sex slave" etc. For kicks I've been probing her limits by finding BDSM stuff and linking it to her to see what she thinks. I guess it's nothing too extreme, basic bed restraints, wrist restraints etc seems she likes. Not like we're talking shibari or straight jackets... Still new territory for me to tie a woman up and treat her as a sex slave.... It's weird because it's hot especially since she likes it but on the other hand feels degrading?

I'm I just being a pussy? This is the second girl in a row I've dated who's into more extreme stuff like bondage/light choking etc. Maybe more women are kinkier than I thought? Definitely seems like women get kinkier in their 30s

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Tell your wife to get good at garage sales and quit blowing so much money. That's an absurd amount each month.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm not. I've just started dating this Latina girl and she is kinky as hell. Mixed feelings, like she says thinks like "make me your sex slave" etc. For kicks I've been probing her limits by finding BDSM stuff and linking it to her to see what she thinks. I guess it's nothing too extreme, basic bed restraints, wrist restraints etc seems she likes. Not like we're talking shibari or straight jackets... Still new territory for me to tie a woman up and treat her as a sex slave.... It's weird because it's hot especially since she likes it but on the other hand feels degrading?

I'm I just being a pussy? This is the second girl in a row I've dated who's into more extreme stuff like bondage/light choking etc. Maybe more women are kinkier than I thought? Definitely seems like women get kinkier in their 30s
Post a picture of her asshole and I'll give you some great advice, based on my visual inspection.

• 1Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Deathwing Deathwing Are these day to day slacking clothes or dress up nice type threads?

If its the latter, then she is dolling herself up to get ready to bail. If its the former, she is spending stupidly or on something else she is not disclosing.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I suspect noodleface was correct that it's just buying for buying's sake related to depression. I haven't seen any fancy clothes. Could she be spending stupidly or not disclosing? Sure, that's also a possibility. I would love for a program that tackled 90% of this problem. It pulls your transaction records and puts them into the right bucks with only need for minor corrections. We've been using mint and suffice to say, you get what you (don't)pay for. Stuff that comes off amazon it is quite clueless about.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If she is buying online, you can see her purchases with a little sleuthing. Might be worth a peek to avoid being caught flat footed if she pulls the old doll up and latch on to a new dude before bailing. If her circle jerk of harpy friends has a bunch of soy boys hanging with them pulling the beta orbitter angle, that is another red flag of something along those lines. One of those gutless little shits telling her what she wants to hear while her friends recite feminist bullshit is a big problem.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I bet you there is a program that will take in statements and itemize it, but if you're talking about seeing individual items that's a bit extreme

At a certain point you have to either trust your spouse or you don't.

Caveat here I hide some purchases from my wife. Stuff like sodas or the occasional fast food meal. That's because she absolutely tries to micromanage my nutrition even though she isn't qualified or has any idea what she's talking about. It's just not worth the argument. But I mean with that I'm talking > $50 a month and I make all the money so it's whatever

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I did trust her. I make almost exactly 6 figures and we're basically budget neutral. I don't want to have to nitpick to this degree but I don't see an alternative.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I mean at the point where you no longer trust here, there has to be an alternative where she is being honest with what she's spending. If you ask and she won't let you see then you're kind of at the point where you might want to consider counseling. The alternative is letting her continue blowing your money

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That's why I was asking about the budgeting software. We spend 1-2 hours per month going over the purchases, making sure there's nothing fraudulent going on and correcting mint.com's retarded algorithm. That's honestly not much time, but it's contentious since we don't agree on what the levels of spending should be. I was hoping a good budgeting program would at least cut down on the bullshit correction time.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I suspect noodleface was correct that it's just buying for buying's sake related to depression. I haven't seen any fancy clothes. Could she be spending stupidly or not disclosing? Sure, that's also a possibility. I would love for a program that tackled 90% of this problem. It pulls your transaction records and puts them into the right bucks with only need for minor corrections. We've been using mint and suffice to say, you get what you (don't)pay for. Stuff that comes off amazon it is quite clueless about.

This is probably the correct interpretation. My ex ran up 10-15k behind my back over the course of a summer.

I don't even wanna know what she spent after I filed for divorce, but considering the kids said there was barely any room in the house to walk, I suspect it was plenty.

My mistake was letting her get away with her excuses. There are no excuses. She's torpedoing you and your family's future by squandering resources, resources YOU worked for.

It is inexcusable.

• 1Like