Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Savage. That's most likely from toothpaste when brushing your teeth. Own your shit and grab the Windex.

View attachment 219793

View attachment 219794

Haha disgusting. I had no idea. When I said there was nothing on the mirror I had just come from the bathroom after looking and nothing was visible. I saw your post and checked again. Nothing visible. I turned on the hot water and let the steam rise and bingo. Apparently, my mirror was covered in some kind of shit that water vapor sticks to. When I took the pic I had just brushed my teeth and shaved and I clean both with piping hot water when done.

Anyway, never noticed it before. It's clean now. Had to. I was a bit disgusted.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
It's clean now. Had to.

And now you're getting submissive to dudes on the internet about mirror cleanliness. The proper response you should be practicing is, even if you agree with him, "Fuck you and your opinions about my mirror. I'll deal with that shit how I please, when I please."

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Haha disgusting. I had no idea. When I said there was nothing on the mirror I had just come from the bathroom after looking and nothing was visible. I saw your post and checked again. Nothing visible. I turned on the hot water and let the steam rise and bingo. Apparently, my mirror was covered in some kind of shit that water vapor sticks to. When I took the pic I had just brushed my teeth and shaved and I clean both with piping hot water when done.

Anyway, never noticed it before. It's clean now. Had to. I was a bit disgusted.
You're welcome. I couldn't save your marriage but at least I saved your mirror.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wife has a good friend that she hung out with today, and I'm on my last day of a 5 day stretch of PTO and the wife is like hey come here, let me show you something. Her friend gave her BJ Pop rocks, and watermelon penis flavoring or something. This is odd, because I know for sure that the friend knows that my wife doesn't like giving blow jobs. She gives them, but she never wants to finish me, because she wants me to stick it in her, and finish that way. I'm curious to see where this goes.

• 1Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
It just means the man flosses his teeth in front of a mirror, give him a break shitlords. Half your bathrooms probably have dried cum stuck to the walls and perma ring around the toilet.
Toilets come without rings? I've always though that was a bullseye.

How do you know where to pee?

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Dude you give the absolute worst advice and the worst part is I don't think you're joking
Safe words are for cucks.

Either she trusts you or she doesnt. Sometimes you get tied up and blindfolded and I go out to the grocery store because I realized I'm out of chunk cheese.

None of this top from the bottom bullshit. You get what you get.

I can't stand that sort of woman.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wife has a good friend that she hung out with today, and I'm on my last day of a 5 day stretch of PTO and the wife is like hey come here, let me show you something. Her friend gave her BJ Pop rocks, and watermelon penis flavoring or something. This is odd, because I know for sure that the friend knows that my wife doesn't like giving blow jobs. She gives them, but she never wants to finish me, because she wants me to stick it in her, and finish that way. I'm curious to see where this goes.
Rock on

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
1566353004853.jpeg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I mean, yeah, bro should definitely talk to his wife about kinks and consent and just generally talk this shit through, establish boundaries. The dominance stuff, bondage, even rape stuff can be tons of fun but generally you don't want to spring a rape on someone without some kind of talk beforehand.

• 1Solidarity

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Sounds like you got yourself a closet submissive. Try watching Secretary with her and see how much she likes it.

Good crazy test too. You have to be a special kind of nuts to think/feel that movie is erotic.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Who the fuck is talking rape dungeon? The basic advice here is be a man and assert that. Basic fuckingnbiology and relationship 101. Or is being a man analogous to rape now? His wife is the one into the choking thing,after all.

Also Noodle, no offense, but until your wife has an orgasm and you have a clean house, I dont think you are the arbiter of good advice on this front. Leave it to the married bros WITHOUT fuck trophies. Honestly Khane is giving the sanest advice here, imo.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Spontaneous actions that are totally out of character happened tonight with the wife while having sex. Extra bonus? The Pop Rocks somehow made my wife's very real gag reflex go away. Best night of sex we've both had in a long long time.

• 2Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I think he means role play rape her. It's not rape if it's consensual and she enjoys it.
For sure, and I doubt that Grabbit's dumb enough to jump straight from "we're having dull sex and I'm bored we need to talk" to "IMMA RAPE YOU" right off the bat. But for real, she might like it. It seems, from the tiny bit of info we have, that she might respond to being dominated. Just have to put in the work up front to map that shit out.

• 2Like

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Key points to a healthy relationship: rape and stuff in the butt. Perhaps the two could be combined for maximum efficacy.

• 2Like