Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'd say it's 5:1

10 minutes of music and bullshit isn't too much to ask.

lol you always assume the absolute worst

Do y'all seriously get hotel rooms the first time you hook up with some rando? That's...weird.

absofuckinglutely. The girl shouldn't even want to go to your house so early in the relationship. She doesn't know what kind of psycho you are.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Bisi just cut the cord full stop. You can't "ease" out of anything with crazy women. They won't ever get the hint. You need a hammer, not a featherduster.

One of the my ex gf's supervisors texted me out of nowhere last night asking me where I was and to come out.

She's married.

In fact she's married to a well known ESPN personality.
You forgot the rest of the story. What happened when you went over??

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Tell her you've decided to become trans. For best effect do it wearing a wig and 5 o clock shadow. If she gives you heat call her a transphobe. This should work.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
10 minutes of music and bullshit isn't too much to ask.

absofuckinglutely. The girl shouldn't even want to go to your house so early in the relationship. She doesn't know what kind of psycho you are.

I feel like it's been a long time since you went on a date. Had VHS even been invented yet?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All y'all some pussies. I'd ride that crazy train out. Wouldn't be the first time. Normally crazy will find something else to attach too if youre killing her vibe. Which is also easy to do by just not going along with whatever stupid shit she wants.

However I've never had a crazy one come to my house and try to live there after a Netflix and chill night either.

Ride to Valhalla Bisi.
Your not wrong, but the ability to absorb that kind of bullshit diminishes with age and repeated exposure. Plus the whole point of being married (which a lot of us responding this way are) is to not have to deal with that level of crazy anymore, or at least only deal with the crazy you are familiar with.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I feel like it's been a long time since you went on a date. Had VHS even been invented yet?
There is a certain amount of truth to this for all of us. Dates were, if anything, more time consuming back in the day. You took them out to dinner and a movie, made small talk, and if you felt you had an opening you made a move some point along the way. What you didn't have to do is sit around for hours while some nutter power bonged and played karaoke with her self for hours before dropping anchor. Honestly, Bisi could just ignore her and surf on his own phone with headphones to tune her out, since she is not really engaging in conversation anyhow. But the wastoid part would annoy the fuck out of me, no matter how epic those tatas are.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Bout 10 years. I've netflixxed and chilled so it can't have been too long ago. But it was before tinder. I used eharmoney and plenty of fish. And you can bet I wasn't letting some bitch from the internet know where I lived.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Your not wrong, but the ability to absorb that kind of bullshit diminishes with age and repeated exposure. Plus the whole point of being married (which a lot of us responding this way are) is to not have to deal with that level of crazy anymore, or at least only deal with the crazy you are familiar with.

The only thing about my wife's level of crazy that pisses me off is that I have to absolutely force her to do shit sometimes when I absolutely shouldn't have to. I told her that being courteous, nice, patient and considerate does not work on your stupid ass when it comes to various things. I have to be mean as a snake about it and I hate doing that.

She does turn into an ultra sweet dick sucking machine for a while after that though so meh. I get over it.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Women love the chase before the banging and it comes in many forms. Pointless arguments for the sake of arguing is one of them.

• 1Truth!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Plus the whole point of being married (which a lot of us responding this way are) is to not have to deal with that level of crazy anymore, or at least only deal with the crazy you are familiar with.

That's the whole point? That's quite a letdown.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well vs being eternally on the dating treadmill. That and raising a family,, if thats in the cards for you.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
You guys really do overcomplicate this. She's gone through this many times before. If Bisi naw's out she'll probably take in stride. It's probably to be expected even.

Hahhahaha, ohhhh fuck. I know all my crazy drama shit is way back in this thread, but YEEEEAAAAAAAH. Crazy girls are fucking crazy. When I first got my divorce I had a few encounters that genuinely had me concerned. The girl I brought home that fucked all night, scratched me up, choked me, was fucking hitting me and slamming her own head into the wall and crazy shit. It went from being kind of rough and cool, to "What the fuck is going on?!!?" real quick. The next day she'st texting me saying she's going to show up with a taser when I least expect it for round 2. What... the... fuck?

Or how about the girl I dated for maybe 2 weeks who got crazier by the day, breaks up with me out of the blue, then proceeds to send me THOUSANDS OF EMAILS AND TEXTS for weeks. This crazy ass shit.

This crazy fuck knew where I lived, when I was home and when I was at work. She was a god damned lunatic. I wasn't even replying to her and she just kept it up day and night.

You go ahead at try to have a rational conversation with this human.

her01.png

her02.png

her04.png

her05.png

her06.png

her07.png

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
What a fucking nightmare.

Expecting rational responses from a crazy person is insanity.

Pay for a hotel room if you KNOW she is a nut, I mean, ideally just don't fuck her in the first place.... but if you have to, don't do it at home.

EDIT - Just realized my names in there a bunch, please don't dox me and ruin my life you monsters.

Last edited:

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Oh yeah I remember these emails. Actually keep going Bisi. This thread could use some primo content.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
In comparison, the current conversation with my wife, who's just the right amount of crazy.

Although she's talking about my new theater chairs and she can fuck off with that! Lol

Screenshot_20200826-195949_Messenger.jpg
20200813_135435.jpg

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go wash my balls and light some candles before she gets home! Haha

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users