Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Man I've honestly been sporadically giggling all morning just replaying that sentence in my mind. I can't stop laughing at the idea of some coked up whore getting raped by dogs for some reason

The other alarm bell should have been when I was in taxi on way to airport to fly here for Xmas. She'd been out with friends and was messaging me. She then started getting angry at me for not replying faster. I pointed out it was literally like 30 seconds after she'd said something that she was calling me out, her response was:

"sorry, I'm on meth"

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
so you want to fuck a fictional creature gronk.png

Yes, I'm aware that dogs aren't fictional but the Harkness Test still works

• 3Worf
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yes, I'm aware that dogs aren't fictional but the Harkness Test still works

Hopefully nobody reading this needs clarification on what is or isn't "bestiality". Pretty sure everyone would agree fucking a dog is bestiality.

When a dog humps your leg, is the dog consenting?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Guilty! Am I missing anything of value?

That depends, are you one of the 1% of humans who doesn't enjoy watching a slow motion train wreck? If so, there's nothing of value.

You clearly have never been around dogs.

I have a pack of dogs. We always try to have at least 4 around. I have a feeling I'd have to shoot you if you got near them.

The other alarm bell should have been when I was in taxi on way to airport to fly here for Xmas. She'd been out with friends and was messaging me. She then started getting angry at me for not replying faster. I pointed out it was literally like 30 seconds after she'd said something that she was calling me out, her response was:

"sorry, I'm on meth"

You could literally write a book on red flags if you'd only learn to recognize them. In that book, I'm not sure "I'm on meth" would even make the cut.

bitch is a female dog. Rover is a boy dogs name.

He's probably thinking of the prison definition for bitch. Which doesn't apply here since the dog rapist in question is a girl. Unless she pegged it. Did she peg the dog?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
He's probably thinking of the prison definition for bitch. Which doesn't apply here since the dog rapist in question is a girl. Unless she pegged it. Did she peg the dog?
Did she peg the dog?
Lachlan Murdoch Reaction GIF by Murdoch Mysteries

This thread delivers every time

• 3Like
  • 2Worf

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Wow, a deep dive into the sexual morality of fucking a dog. You never really know what this thread will give you.

Can we get a "Dogs who broke your heart" thread?

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Wow, a deep dive into the sexual morality of fucking a dog. You never really know what this thread will give you.

Just because Ossoi likes to wear a leash doesn't mean he's a dog. Or even a furry, really.

Last edited:

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Could migrate this to the "Post your Pet" thread for the weirdest possible derail ever.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

In UK law only a man can be guilty of rape. The "maximum" offence a woman can be guilty of is sexual assault:

"This seems to suggest that the British Government wanted two separate offences because it is believed that a woman cannot physically rape a man. Indeed, it is a common misconception that, due to the mechanics of sex, it is just impossible for a man to be raped by a woman; the thought is that if a man and a woman have sex, the man must be sexually aroused and so must be consenting. However, even setting aside cases such as where the woman has duped the man as to her identity, men can, and often do, display physiological signs of arousal, including erection and ejaculation, when they do not want to have sex,Footnote17 just as women can lubricate and orgasm during rape."

Therefore, a woman having sex with a male dog is not raping the dog, because in order for the sex to happen the dog must be aroused and penetrating her.

• 3WTF
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In UK law only a man can be guilty of rape. The "maximum" offence a woman can be guilty of is sexual assault:

"This seems to suggest that the British Government wanted two separate offences because it is believed that a woman cannot physically rape a man. Indeed, it is a common misconception that, due to the mechanics of sex, it is just impossible for a man to be raped by a woman; the thought is that if a man and a woman have sex, the man must be sexually aroused and so must be consenting. However, even setting aside cases such as where the woman has duped the man as to her identity, men can, and often do, display physiological signs of arousal, including erection and ejaculation, when they do not want to have sex,Footnote17 just as women can lubricate and orgasm during rape."

Therefore, a woman having sex with a male dog is not raping the dog, because in order for the sex to happen the dog must be aroused and penetrating her.
Yeah, you have no place in society. Or this thread. Or the planet, probably. Consider for a moment that you are spending time and effort justifying the finer moral points of bestiality. You have a stunning lack of self awareness.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>

Bestiality is against the law. It doesn't have to even be about 'rape'.

Having sex with animals is against the law. Not at a federal level, but pretty much every state has laws against sex with animals. Any. Sex.

Also you're a fucking degenerate.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Bestiality is against the law. It doesn't have to even be about 'rape'.

Having sex with animals is against the law. Not at a federal level, but pretty much every state has laws against sex with animals. Any. Sex.

Also you're a fucking degenerate.

Where in this thread have I justified it?