Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The reality is any relationship on a downward path where neither party wants to give it up for one reason or another is going to keep spiraling downward until someone says it's enough, things must/I] change.

First or second time? That's not rational. And sometimes you can have adult conversations with adults, but because of their situation or psychological conditions they simply don't get the point. I can't believe you've never had a relationship with family/friends/partners/whatever where you had to keep telling them the same things over and over and nothing changed?
I did once. My first real relationship. I stayed way longer than I should have but in the end I still walked away from the situation and ultimatums weren't needed. Not only that but they wouldn't have changed anything.

There is a difference between asking someone to change their ways and knowing that if they don't you can't continue on with them. And using threats as a way to get what you want out of someone. If you have to threaten someone to have them see your side of the story there is a serious problem. And let's be honest. If you were gonna leave you'd just fucking leave. People use ultimatums to feel self-empowerment. Like they have a certain kind of control over the person they are threatening. They are useless as a true problem solving technique.

iannis

Musty Nester
You use ultimatums with children and the less mentally capable. And I guess prisoners and soldiers. Their only use is in controlling your charge. Using one with an individual who is not your charge -- an ultimatum can be nothing but an admission of defeat.

I'd ultimatum the shit out of a bangmaid, though.

... or else it gets the hose again.

Edit: It's a little bit different to tell a girlfriend, "If you keep stealing my car I'm going to have to end this". That's not really an ultimatum in my mind. "If you don't start to lose some weight I'm just gonna go fuck the neighborlady!" now that's an ultimatum.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Ultimatums that are for dangerous things are useful.

Ultimatums for just changing personality or things like that are worthless and are just you trying to ensure you leave the relationship with an out.

TragedyAnn_sl

shitlord
Getting into better physical shape is the best thing to do when you have big and unfortunate life changes, whether it's losing a job, a spouse etc. Getting into shape helps not only getting a new one but ups your confidence and helps you feel good.
Plus, losing your gut makes your penis longer. if you have one.

I think you guys are all lucky, though. try having a house-husband. All that psychological "I'm the man" resentment aimed at me. Not fun.

iannis

Musty Nester
I have to admit, I would give approximately zero shits. We'd have a filthy ass house though. The kitchen has to be clean. The rest I am content to leave to the spiders.

iannis

Musty Nester
Hrm. That's true. It doubles my workload, but it's true.

There better be blowjobs involved in this transaction, you slavedriver.

Khane

I'm traveling down a bad path my bros. Hooking up with a girl who just got out of a very bad 4 year relationship 3 weeks ago. But my god those titties. I'll try for some pics.

Khane

I've already seen her naked. Radar unnecessary. I've got a visual ghostrider.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Murder? Nah. If my wife cheats on me, I will be on a mission from god to, first, fuck her sister, and then as many of her hot friends as possible.
This. My wifes sister looks like Liv Tyler and we've already seen each other naked. Seems right that the next step would be to fuck.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm traveling down a bad path my bros. Hooking up with a girl who just got out of a very bad 4 year relationship 3 weeks ago. But my god those titties. I'll try for some pics.
Finally, things are getting interesting again.

Oh and titties, those too.

Khane

I don't think I'm going to be able to deliver the crazy for my bros on this one. She was very up front and honest about everything. Even to the point of letting me know there's no way she's ready for anything serious. This is literally just us hanging out (we seem to have a lot in common) and fucking.

She's a squirter too. And not like anything I've ever experienced before in that department. I've been with squirters before but this was something else entirely. The first time it happened I actually jumped back and said "ARE YOU PEEING ON ME?!?!" She said no, she just squirts like a waterfall. I did the sniff test just to be sure. Thank god we were at her place. That is a very problematic amount of bodily fluid to deal with each time. She was raining that shit down in a steady stream for a solid 10 seconds. It was... something.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
She's a squirter too. And not like anything I've ever experienced before in that department. I've been with squirters before but this was something else entirely. The first time it happened I actually jumped back and said "ARE YOU PEEING ON ME?!?!"She lied and said no, she just squirts like a waterfall. I did the sniff test just to be sureand to lie to myself about it. Thank god we were at her place. That is a very problematic amount of bodily fluid to deal with each time. She was raining that shit down in a steady stream for a solid 10 seconds. It was... something.
Fixed this for you bro.

It's okay to be into water sports but lets call it for what it is.
wink.png

And even though you can't deliver crazy...which while slightly disappointing is probably a good thing, hopefully you can do us a solid and at least deliver us tits.

Khane

She does drink a lot of water... but if that's true it gets even creepier. She was laying in it after.