Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
The super soaker version of the story is just all around better than the pee epiphany. I suggest we just go with that one.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Single guy story:

At an electronic music club, everyone's fucked up, buddy and I basically running the dance floor with our energy, constant flow of girls coming into our group to dance with us, truly epic night but not that hyperbole bullshit 21 year olds call "epic" every night, actually once a year or 3 type night, getting late in the night and three chicks come in, two turn out married, the other is basically begging me to come to her place after a while, she's leaving early to take her friends home then wants us to call her when we're leaving, she's not really cute but it's in the bag so fuck it so blow off the other girls trying to get close, hit her up later and get single word response, then no response to replies, end up walking back to hotel confused as shit and pissed for having blown off the other girls, find out next day her ex showed up at her place between her leaving and us leaving.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Well boys. just met a girl at the bar. recently divorced. just got done fucking the shit out of her. no rubber. feels good man. she says she loves morning sex. life is good.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Nice. Rubbers are for faggots. Real man raw dog those bar sluts. I'm totally serious. Don't get too bummed when your first herps pops up though.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Good thing you don't pre-cum - it'd suck to knock up a random slut that you don't know.
Not relevant in this case. Didn't you see that he 'fucked the shit' out of her? You can't get preggers from buttsex. If you could, kirun would be a mommy by now.

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
When I started reading J2A's story, I almost told johnny49 to gtfo of this thread. That's how great of a decision you made this time J2A!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, if you are going to raw dog bar hookups at least go down on them before giving them the D. A good visual inspection is at least a chance that you might avoid the herp. But I think if you are going to nail bar pickups unprotected, a newly minted divorcee is among the less risky prospects. If she has been divorced for a while, then she likely has been porking a veritable army of other dudes and who knows what she might have at that point.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I just love the change in tone between his posts last night and this morning, that shit cracked me up. From "raw doggin a rando, bros! life is good!" to:

tumblr_lso6d2OLz21r0byljo1_250.gif

Black_Death

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah, if you are going to raw dog bar hookups at least go down on them before giving them the D. A good visual inspection is at least a chance that you might avoid the herp. But I think if you are going to nail bar pickups unprotected, a newly minted divorcee is among the less risky prospects. If she has been divorced for a while, then she likely has been porking a veritable army of other dudes and who knows what she might have at that point.
That's probably just her cover story to give dudes the Herp.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just love the change in tone between his posts last night and this morning, that shit cracked me up. From "raw doggin a rando, bros! life is good!" to:

tumblr_lso6d2OLz21r0byljo1_250.gif
I just looked at the time stamps. Reckon she was coyote ugly?

Julian, you better have a picture of her sleeping using your severed arm as a pillow.