Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Gravy

Bronze Squire
That's rude.
Yeah.
frown.png

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Welp, she didn't want the open relationship after all (not surprising really).

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Welp, she didn't want the open relationship after all (not surprising really).
How old was she? You're probably going to need to go fairly young to find a girl more receptive to the idea...or Mormon.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Khane since you a J49 live so close together have you considered doubling up on a hooker?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can't go to the gym today or tomorrow. Fuck. Panic mode setting in.

If I die this weekend, please give my tuconets to Bisi and please can someone take over posting for me in the NFL thread. It's really easy to do, just be a depressed Dolphins fan and save everyone in the thread by calling Azeth out on his bullshit to the point where he just stops responding.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, Jews shut shit down like 20 times a year. One of my vendors is a Jewish company and they have a holiday like every other fucking week.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So is that the reason Jews are fiscally responsible. So they can enjoy their 12,000 holidays?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was talking to girl on Christmas Eve. She mentioned how she was pretty sick and asked me if I was sure I still wanted to go because she might not be up for doing things. She made a point to emphasize how she still wanted to go. I said I told her I didn't give a fuck if she had Ebola, I still wanted to go. The question just kind of rubbed me the wrong way though, like she wasn't really interested (even though this was really her idea). I usually over think every possible thing though, talked to her sparingly today since we were with family but she still seems interested in going.

This stuff sucks yo. Can I go back to being married?

iannis

Musty Nester
She might just be sick and not as DTF as she would like to be. Sounds kinda minor tbh. It's easy to over analyze stuff.

Answer the door naked. Just to be safe.