Marvel Heroes 20xx

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I did my red in about 50 minutes of boost-time (not counting hub time) with around 660%. Clearly I'm inefficient! What's your method?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
That's pretty good. I did holo sim to 25ish and legendary quests red terminals only to 60. I skipped the Doom one since getting to him and the fight is too long.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that's basically what I did, although rather than sim to 25ish, I did Midtown since it was Monday. Sim is what I'd normally have done.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Yeah that's basically what I did, although rather than sim to 25ish, I did Midtown since it was Monday. Sim is what I'd normally have done.
I did midtown too when I leveled another hero to 60. The cosmic gear from the boxes helped out greatly. So pretty much it was midtown until I was in full cosmic then holo sim to 25ish and then red terminal LQ to 60. I went back to midtown to catch up on gear around level 45.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I took that Spiderman without even thinking about the fact that not only was it a dupe, but it was a single use key. Here's the Winter Soldier key that I fucked myself out of being able to use in exchange.

394F-9G7F-22HB-346H

Khane

Got something right about marriage
HULK SMASH. He's super fun to play and really powerful. You'll be three shotting cosmic terminal bosses in no time.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Stack xp boosts and farm Taskmaster....and only Taskmaster.

3k omegas so far this week~
I disagree... I did a lot of Tasky runs and the switched to Hood. It seemed Hood overall is much better if you add it up on a per hour basis. The inconsistency of Tasky map makes it a little less efficient.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I'm playing Scarlet Witch for my omega farming.

I keep comparing Task vs Hood for times and from my observations Taskmaster is faster for me.

Hood has some crap trash around him and he bounces around a bit. With Taskmaster he spawns in the exact spot and you get a few seconds to line up a shot. I drop my dots on the ground as he is appearing and fire a hex sphere at him right as he becomes active so he starts out stunned. Pop signature and 3x nukes and watch him explode.

Hood just seems to take a bit longer with the fight and the load time of the 2nd portal.

EDIT: Now as I spend more omegas (I maxed Legion first to try it out) Hood is exploding like he should. Going to farm this guy a bit to switch it up.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I'm playing Scarlet Witch for my omega farming.

I keep comparing Task vs Hood for times and from my observations Taskmaster is faster for me.

Hood has some crap trash around him and he bounces around a bit. With Taskmaster he spawns in the exact spot and you get a few seconds to line up a shot. I drop my dots on the ground as he is appearing and fire a hex sphere at him right as he becomes active so he starts out stunned. Pop signature and 3x nukes and watch him explode.

Hood just seems to take a bit longer with the fight and the load time of the 2nd portal.

EDIT: Now as I spend more omegas (I maxed Legion first to try it out) Hood is exploding like he should. Going to farm this guy a bit to switch it up.
I was also using Capt. America to do runs (with zig) for the 50% bonus (stupid SW doesn't get it). So I think having the burst (w/ area) dps helped with Hood and his adds.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I took that Spiderman without even thinking about the fact that not only was it a dupe, but it was a single use key. Here's the Winter Soldier key that I fucked myself out of being able to use in exchange.

394F-9G7F-22HB-346H
Damn it! Spiderman was the one I was going after, too...wish I had seen this thread before the reddit one. Everything was gone when I finally got around to it. Anyway...if anyone else has a key they got they can't use, let me know. I was going for Spiderman, Wolverine, or Iceman mostly, but there's still about half the roster I don't have.

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hey all. I've always used ReRolled solely for FSR thread. I don't know why it never occurred to me to check out the games section. I've been playing Marvel off and on since it came out. Nothing hardcore. Waiting on a replacement for CoH. Anyways, my favorites to play are:
Captain America
Taskmaster
Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Cyclops (Only got him over 50 originally for the XP boost to 'everyone else)

I watch some YouTube videos on how to PL them, but I don't think I'm very efficient at it. I can ZOOM to 40-45, but then the last 15 levels or so are a grind. Also, I've not done any end game stuff at all really, even though Cap and Tasky are lvl 60.

Any tips or help is greatly appreciated. I'll probably comb through this thread later for tidbits, but not from the beginning as the game has changed a lot from the start, and old info is probably not the best.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well what helps a lot of us grind new heroes/prestige so fast is the fact that you get a synergy boost to earned xp for each hero you have leveled.

1 hero at level 60 = +30% xp bonus.
2 heroes at level 60 = +20% xp bonus (50% total).
3 heroes at level 60 = +15% xp bonus (65% total).
4 heroes at level 60 = +10% xp bonus (75% total).
5+ heroes at Level 60 = +5% xp bonus for each hero (in addition to the 75% bonus from the first 4 heroes you have at level 60).
Additionally, each level 30 hero grants a 1% XP bonus and each level 50 hero grants a 3% XP bonus.
XP bonus maxes out at +200%
So an extra 200% xp bonus on top of whatever event is going on makes xp really fly. The quickest way to build your synergy bonus is to level 4 heroes to 60, then every hero you have to 50, then grind them to 60 as you have the time for it.