Marvel Heroes 20xx

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Nightcrawler Buffs inc.

Nightcrawler changes:
- X-Slash - grants critical damage and brutal damage as a percent rather than a rating, and its spirit cost has been reduced
- One Step Ahead - now grants total damage percent bonus rather than granting damage rating.
- One Step Ahead - also grants Nightcrawler 15% damage negation for a duration after using a teleport power.
- Righteous Frenzy - damage rating converted to a percent total damage bonus, and Kurt also gains spirit while active
- Advancing Guard - damage rating and defense rating have both been increased to bring it closer to Heartseeker Guard in viability
- Shadowmeld - restores spirit while stealthed and no longer has a spirit cost
- Infernal Brimstone - duration increased to 6s
One of my favorite heroes but if you sneeze at him he dies. Still not addressing his survivability issue. I guess since dodge is fucked up in this game, will take more time to resolve that problem. So they are buffing his dps so you can kill the boss before they can kill him. Bandaid fix imo.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nightcrawlers Unique's with updated stats, small break down of what got buffed.

Slot 1

Added 339 Crit Rating 6 second buff, stacking up to 1017.
Added up to +7 Death Blow and X-Slash
Slot 2

Added another 1000 health
Additional 515 regen per minute (ok, that's not an "important" change)
Added projectile deflection
Added +1 Strength, subtracted a lot of Defense from the Stealth buff, and appear to have removed the cooldown
+2 Powers
Slot 3

Stacking Teleport buff, up to 120 DR, 420 Brute, 1185 BDR, +1 Powers
Up to +7 to both stances
Slot 4

Added up to 643 DR
Stacking on hit cost reduction buff, up to 8%
+2 Powers
Added up to +7 One Step Ahead
Reduced Rapid Teleporter down to +5 Max
Slot 5

Up to 4% Boss Damage
Chance to gain 142 Health on crit, 284 under 50% Health
5 second +1591 Defense buff when under 25% Health, 30 second cooldown
5 second Defense buff on hit, stacking up to 951
Another +1 Powers, total of +3
+7 Righteous Frenzy

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Rocket Racoon's new changes on TC are looking great!

Razor Sharp Wits - Added damage rating
Gravity Mine - Projectile speed increased
Heavy Plasma Rifle - Projectile speed increased, attack speed slightly increased
Photon Minigun - Remove BossKiller in favor of 40% bonus damage while Combat Shield is not empty
Groot - Increased cooldown to 10s, increase Groot's directed power damage by a large amount to compensate
H7 Fleetslayer - Removed Spirit cost. Added Specialization tech, converting the old Assault & Battery passives and adding a third option, creating a build that focuses on not using any summons and amplifies explosives:

- Battery Specialization

H7 Fleetslayer's damage is increased by X% of your summoned ally bonus damage.
Summoned ally damage increased 30%
Summon power spirit costs reduced 50%
Groot gains 25% critical and brutal chance
Summon an additional Blaster Turret

- Assault Specialization

Makes Heavy Gauss Rifle a cooldown layer.
H7 Fleetslayer restores X (scaling) spirit per activation
Gun power spirit costs reduced 25%
Gun damage increased 25% (damage mult)
Adds an extra DoT to Gun powers

- Explosives Specialization

H7 Fleetslayer gains 1 extra shot
Gravity Mine gains 8s cooldown & bonus damage
C7 Stun Grenade gains 8s cooldown & bonus damage
Heavy Plasma Shot damage increased 150%, reduced by 15% for 30s when you place a turret (stacking up to 5 times), and an additional 30% if Groot has been summoned

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Finally got Hawkeye to 60. That gives me all of the Avengers at 60 except Black Widow and Vision, neither of which I own. Trying to decide if I should play a 60 or prestige Iron Man or Thor while the xp bonus is still going.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks like Taskmaster got a little love as well, his sig now works anywhere and gives 50% atk spd plus a view other changes. Hopefully they fix his uniques as well, glad to see they are give buffs to some hero's I thought they would just end up sitting on till the end of the year, should be an awesome patch assuming they don't break raid content...like they do....every patch...ever.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finally got Hawkeye to 60. That gives me all of the Avengers at 60 except Black Widow and Vision, neither of which I own. Trying to decide if I should play a 60 or prestige Iron Man or Thor while the xp bonus is still going.
Eh, the time to prestige was during odin's bounty, I think it's worth quite a bit more xp than madness since bounty boxes still benefit from the lower asgard ZEM. I guess madness is still third best xp after omega and bounty though, so if you're going to prestige an Avenger, now is the time.

I got Hawkeye to red, Vision to red, and Black Widow to purple in the last couple days, will probably run out of shards before I get to Iron Man which I guess isn't a big deal since I don't like leveling him.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Eh, the time to prestige was during odin's bounty, I think it's worth quite a bit more xp than madness since bounty boxes still benefit from the lower asgard ZEM. I guess madness is still third best xp after omega and bounty though, so if you're going to prestige an Avenger, now is the time.

I got Hawkeye to red, Vision to red, and Black Widow to purple in the last couple days, will probably run out of shards before I get to Iron Man which I guess isn't a big deal since I don't like leveling him.
Decided to prestige Iron Man...first time prestiging anyone. After Hawkeye, leveling up Iron Man feels like a vacation. I think I got to 35 in about 30 minutes. Not sure how you can prefer Hawkeye to him unless I was playing him completely wrong.

Kinda wish this Avengers bonus would end soon 'cause it makes me feel so inefficient to be playing anyone else and I have some new characters I want to level.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hawkeye is ezpz. Electric Arrow all the things. Bouncing attacks are amazing for leveling. Obviously prestiging with a maxed out legendary is completely different from leveling a fresh hero from lvl 1. Iron Man is just an awkward hero hero no matter what level you are. Even if he's a solid hero at max level, I just don't care for him. I couldn't believe how tedious he was when I did green prestige despite having a maxed legendary.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I had electric arrow and it would leave a lot of commons alive, so it was really annoying. Maybe the Legendary is the little extra that makes them all die. I don't know...he was the first hero I had die on me since I came back and his dps wasn't good enough to make up for his squishiness.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Do people expect you to know raid strats for the green pick-up raids? I want to start running some raids, but not sure what's expected as far as knowledge and gear. I'd probably want to bring Rogue if anyone here doesn't mind me tagging along.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There are no strats for green muspelheim, just faceroll your keyboard until everything is dead. I've never done Onslaught.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Axis is definitely more challenging. Sentinels (first boss) are brutal, and Green Onslaught (last boss) is probably roughly equivalent to Red Surtur with a bit more complexity. The second encounter is a joke, but I'd expect it to get tuned at some point.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Alright. I was looking for a Mental Power to complete my Rogue build and it looks like Magma Sisters is the best option, so I need to get to the point where I can go on a red raid and steal it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You cant steal powers on green? Also, Cable's mental power is a pretty good steal, unless your build specifically needs to steal a mental from an enemy.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I needed it from an enemy. And I just did a green raid and got the power...didn't even realize that was who I was fighting until halfway through. Died on the big boss because the instructions were unclear about when to get behind a rock, but otherwise it went smooth. Now I can actually make use of the artifacts with physical/mental/energy combinations. Going to be difficult deciding what other artifact I want to replace, though. I already blessed the Advanced Super Soldier Serum, so I guess it will be the Advanced Kree Hyperoptics even though a lot of my powers involve slow. Other artifact is Gem of the Kursed. I could even take the Hand of Doom off Iron Man if I really wanted to put all my eggs in one basket.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Do I need to clear STASH space for tomorrow? - Marvel Heroes 2015
Doomsaw

I believe it's along the lines of:

Permanent Retcon / Birthday Cake Mark 2 week 1

Surprise Free Coupon for a the Hero of Your Choice week 2 (excluding Doom)

Surprise Pet week 3

Surprise Team-Up week 4

Something like that, but I'll double check the promotional schedule.

Do not mention that I discussed this, it's between you and me.