Marvel Heroes 20xx

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I was trying to do some mission in ICP and one of the spawns was bugged for that, too. They need to get a better QA department.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Waited until today to start leveling Doom due to midtown madness. Got him in the 30s before I left for work. He's very painful to level up and having Doom constantly speaking in 3rd person is driving me nuts.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm honestly thinking the best way to level him would be a power build because all his magic resource skills require huge amounts of magic, making your normal early leveling tools (blessings of odin, seer's brilliance) almost useless because they don't return enough of it. His power skills on the other hand use closer to normal hero levels so they could work. But I don't know if he has a good tech tree build. I haven't tried and people claim it sucks. If you try leveling as sorcery you kind of need a well rolled magneto medallion.

But yea, he's one of the most painful heroes I've ever leveled until he hit 42, and after that he's only slightly less painful because he doesn't have a good, wide AE attack. Eldritch is a really small radius and costs a ton of magic.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Worth it though, at least if you're going summoner. He's a damn monster, it's great. Still need to get the Ultron arti for him, did a few gold runs. Shit is just the worst.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
3 Old Laces, 4 Bovine Sector portal recipes, 2 Wolverine costumes.

Fuck Mark 1 cards, jesus fucking faggot cunt bitch ass christ

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Been on a pretty epic costume grinder tear though. My last 5 costumes have been Movie Hawkeye, Planet Hulk, Wakandan Tech BP, Marvel Magneto, and AoA Jean. BP is the only one of those 5 who already had a costume.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Was running a BIS summoner Doom since his release and while good probably the most boring spec ever, they still haven't made a way to make summoners fun without it being an afk spec. Switched him to a full tri-damage spec and he's a blast now, just takes a solid doop ectoplasm and reality grenade while his specific Uniques work great.

Hopefully the new ARMOR event coming up doesn't blow because so far this years Anniversary event has been extremely lackluster without the big 10 running.

Sharinel

Golden Squire
Nice little bug with Doom at the moment, if you are running a spec with multiple sigs and use the worthless cretin skill, you can reset the cooldowns to 3 secs. So worthless cretin (reduces sig to 3 secs cooldown) + sig (reduces worthless cretin to 3 secs cooldown). Stupidly OP. Going to try for the 1900 kills in MM inside 9 mins or whatever it is while I have it

Khane

People were doing it with the ninja caller artifact as the kills counted for the achieve.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nice little bug with Doom at the moment, if you are running a spec with multiple sigs and use the worthless cretin skill, you can reset the cooldowns to 3 secs. So worthless cretin (reduces sig to 3 secs cooldown) + sig (reduces worthless cretin to 3 secs cooldown). Stupidly OP. Going to try for the 1900 kills in MM inside 9 mins or whatever it is while I have it
I noticed that yesterday and spammed the hell out of it. I didn't realize it was a bug, but it looks like its gone now.

Khane

Really liking the Ms Marvel changes. Dusted her off and have been prestiging her. Apparently she's nigh impossible to kill when geared and played correctly, even in CMM.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I've been trying to gear nightcrawler. He's fun to play and gets around the map quickly. He's the only other teleporter hero that I enjoy playing besides scarlet witch and Deadpool. My SW is pretty much geared out plus I'm waiting for DP's 52 review to finish leveling him. Couldn't continue to level Doom and Cable is so damn lackluster for me.

Shlama_sl

shitlord
Any suggestions on who to pick with the anniversary free character token? I'm trying to decide between Hulk, Nova, or Vision