Marvel Heroes 20xx

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cosmic terminals are fun. My main complaint about this game was there was no difficult content. Of the 3 60's I have (Loki, Cable, Spider Man) Loki is the easiest for cosmics while Spider Man is the most 'fun'.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
im having a good time running cosmic terminals with deadpool. im in a bunch of 30-50 uniques and 2 lvl 50 cosmic items, just dropping foot gougers and stink bombs on everything. The difficulty isnt really there but its a good time teleporting around avoiding hits.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
The hub music in this game remind anyone of EQ/Plane of Knowledge or something?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The hub music in this game remind anyone of EQ/Plane of Knowledge or something?
I haven't noticed that but I have noticed all the voice overs. They did a great job with the one liners in this game with both the PCs and NPCs. Shit cracks me up. "They've penetrated our unpenetrable defense" "Gawww what the ff...."

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
Unfortunately, past 40 you start folding like a metal chair and you need the projectile deflection of her other tempest.
Nope, I am cruising through 45 quite easily. I wound up folding when I was too tired to dodge Doom's rapid fire deal but the next morning I woke up, ran around midtown until I got another level so that I could equip the levellocked gear I had been carrying for a while and went back to absolutely dismantle Doom. Afterwards I checked out thundering Maelstrom and revised my guide.

How to level Storm 40+

1. Cast Freezing Tempest once
2. Float forward using Thundering Maelstrom.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
Okay let me revise my statement.

When you do any content of significant difficulty, which I tend to do past 40, you cannot survive without projectile reflection. Hell, you'll still die in X-Defense even with it, and without it you just explode.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Okay let me revise my statement.

When you do any content of significant difficulty, which I tend to do past 40, you cannot survive without projectile reflection. Hell, you'll still die in X-Defense even with it, and without it you just explode.
I pretty much agree. At the very least there is a very noticeable difference between having it and not having it.

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
It has not become a factor for me because when I am using Thundering Maelstrom I am always in motion and usually I can easily avoid projectiles without getting the defense dice involved. I have been doing literally nothing but legendary quests (I have hit 49 since my last post) at 46 I hit wave 13 on X-defense and the other Storm in there was getting killed constantly, probably because she had to stand still to dps. If killing things ever gets harder I'll actually spend the time to do the crafter buffs but this has seriously been a cakewalk.

I just hit up X-Defense at level 54, I didn't die once until wave 20 when everyone else started getting ganked too. We made it to wave 23, which was kind of a bummer because I finished the legendary quest by wave 10 but I couldn't leave for the next quest. I'm not sure how much more difficult red terminals are supposed to be, they seem just as easy as greens.

Bo Jackson_sl

shitlord
what would be the fastest way to unlock other characters? I've been saving up 400 for cable but at lvl 49 im at like 350 some odd shards. I'm guessing after getting a couple guys you want just doing the random rolls is the best way to go? any way to farm eternity shards faster then just stacking special item find and playing the game? very solid for a free game. my main is colossus and he seems to wreck shop.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I haven't noticed that but I have noticed all the voice overs. They did a great job with the one liners in this game with both the PCs and NPCs. Shit cracks me up. "They've penetrated our unpenetrable defense" "Gawww what the ff...."
This is one of the things I first noticed, just the love for the content the developers have and fun they're having with it. How the characters and the world as a whole all look and sound "like they should" mostly. Really makes me happy to see a developer with that much love and understanding of thier IP.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
what would be the fastest way to unlock other characters? I've been saving up 400 for cable but at lvl 49 im at like 350 some odd shards. I'm guessing after getting a couple guys you want just doing the random rolls is the best way to go? any way to farm eternity shards faster then just stacking special item find and playing the game? very solid for a free game. my main is colossus and he seems to wreck shop.
I stopped reading after "350 odd shards". Nothing will ruin this game faster than picking a shit char and god knows they have them. Look up a character you want and buy it. pre 2.1 Loki and post 2.1 ghost rider are my bread and butter. If you think you will keep playing after getting some shit char (which btw you will get with the random roll) by all means, go fucking bananas. Random is the best if you do not give a shit but if you do? Save up.

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
I stopped reading after "350 odd shards". Nothing will ruin this game faster than picking a shit char and god knows they have them. Look up a character you want and buy it. pre 2.1 Loki and post 2.1 ghost rider are my bread and butter. If you think you will keep playing after getting some shit char (which btw you will get with the random roll) by all means, go fucking bananas. Random is the best if you do not give a shit but if you do? Save up.
I have done random every time and I have gotten Rocket Racoon, Punisher, Storm, Wolverine, Spiderman, Gambit, and Captain America with no duplicates yet.

In fact I had come to post my latest random character

Khane

So sharing legendary quests... I see the option but it's greyed out. How do you do it?
EDIT: Derp, it says coming soon

Lenwen

Silver Squire
Holy fuck, the holiday buffed cosmic mandarin is such a loot pinata. I went from 2 well geared lvl 60s to 12 cosmic geared lvl 60s, with 3 or 4 heroes being almost full uniques. Here's something that alot of people doesn't realize; after you kill the boss, you can switch to the hero you want loot on, and have him open up the cosmic chests.

How are you guys liking nightcrawler? Despite being so squishy, I find him extremely op. He is at 20k hp atm with 3 of his uniques, and he can completely trivialize some cosmic boss fights.

Arica_sl

shitlord
I guess I got fortunate. My first two random chests were Loki than Ghost Rider. I still haven't tried either of them though.

I have since picked up Storm, Rocket Raccoonx2 (sucks I need to lvl him to use the second token to lvl his ultimate, cause its just taking up space now) and Human Torch.

Khane

So what's a good punisher build? I've been using one from marvel base that was shotgun blast + flechette and chemical mines with rocket but my damage is absolute shit in X-Defense

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Think the most common is Rifle Shot or Shotgun, Driven by Vengeance, Pain Tolerance, Rocket Launcher, Chemical Mine and last 20 pts in either Deadly Barrage or Armoring Piercing Shot. I'd say Barrage is more useful in general but if you decide to run Cosmic Terminals APS can be very good. Rest of the points spend in Cold-Blooded, Killer Instinct, Lock & Load, and Sticky Mine.