Marvel Heroes 20xx

Nija

<Silver Donator>
These giveaways are fucking stupid. Or are they not targeting american audiences? They are at literally the worst times. Consistently at 3-6am PST.

I'm 0/5 for the last 5.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Are you using a 32 bit OS? Did you do the recommended registry hack to fix it?
64 bit windows 8. what is this recommended registry hack you speak of? also, it worked fine before the patch. I didn't have to do anything special to it to make it run right out of the box (so to speak. download from steam)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
These giveaways are fucking stupid. Or are they not targeting american audiences? They are at literally the worst times. Consistently at 3-6am PST.

I'm 0/5 for the last 5.
yeah, it's interesting to have it that early for PST as the offices are based in that time zone. however, I think it's more that there are just a lot more people playing this than anyone gives it credit for. 10,000 keys is fine for a beta... but even SWTOR would eat 10,000 keys up in a few hours.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
yeah, it's interesting to have it that early for PST as the offices are based in that time zone.
Gaz gives the keys to sites, then those sites decide when to give them away. Softpedia is a Romanian company so putting it up when they did made sense for their timezone, just like the Russian one over the weekend that showed up at like 2AM EDT. Sucks for people in the US, but at least the one today was 10000 keys and they lasted a few hours instead of being gone in 20 minutes. I suspect the Facebook Like requirement cut down on hoarding somewhat too.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Next time I'll try to grab a few for posters here. I was able to get one, hopefully it's a hero that I don't own.
Also I started playing Dr. Strange and damn I love leveling him. This is probably the 1st hero whose playstyle I truly enjoy. I been reading about him and the best word that describes him is "different". He has a lot of cool down abilities and if you cast 5 incantation spells in a row, it will cause most of his abilities to have a 50% cool down reduction. Yeah he is a very unique hero. He is a beast when it comes to doing cosmics. I saw a streamer other day playing him and he was clearing cosmics under 2 minutes. Granted his doc was geared out but nonetheless still impressive.

Is there a general guideline for the value of decently-rolled artifacts that are desirable to a lot of heroes? Stuff like ACCoC, ASSS, Adv. Kung Fu, Adv. Meta, etc. My stash is overflowing with them and I'd love to get rid of a bunch of it for blessings or runes that I'm desperate for. I haven't made a thread on the official trade forum though because I have no idea what to ask for any of it.
Everyone's got a stash full of decent rolled artifacts. It's got to be really well rolled to be worth anything. Accoc 550+ 1600+ 2% can get a blessing or 2. ASSS are wrothless. Adv Kung fu can maybe get you a blessing if you're lucky at 300/300/1200. Adv meta needs to be at least 7% 320ish to sell.

Man that site was getting hammered, said it had 2000/2000 keys left, then when I finally registered, instantly all keys are gone.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Ah missed it, oh well. 2000 is way too few, they should be giving 10k like they did the giveaway before, that lasted like 2hours which isn't too bad.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Heh, I think it's pretty obvious that that wasn't a 10k site. I'm surprised they even got 2k instead of the usual 500 for shit-tier sites.

Got Taskmaster from it, which is cool I guess. Would've preferred a 400 or 600 splinter hero, but at least it wasn't a dupe.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
missed giveaway, made a thread knowing theyd delete it, scammed a key in time. Hulk dupe. GG karma, you win this round.

RipNRage_sl

shitlord
Not a bad dupe considering his ult rocks!
smile.png
I snuck in there and got a key...got spiderman.

Goatface

is the 5 uniques for 10 runes worth it? reading mixed info. some saying it is totally random, while others say there is good chance to get at least 1 upper tier

Khane

Got something right about marriage
In my eyes the best trade in is 4 uniques for 50 relics. Everything else is second fiddle. But I have no idea on the chances of upper tier vs being totally random on the runes.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
is the 5 uniques for 10 runes worth it? reading mixed info. some saying it is totally random, while others say there is good chance to get at least 1 upper tier
I've read it's pretty shit, I wouldn't bother, some guy opened a few boxes on test server from it and it wasn't worth it, he got like 1 rare rune out of 3boxes or something.