Marvel Universe stuff

Caliane

Shes def just more well known as Monica Rambeau nowadays.

Photon, and Captain marvel titles as well moderately well known. hell, apparently Spectrum is her current alias. I didn't even know that. ha.

A main character in Nextwave.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_136557.jpg

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I didn't realize that was her in The Ultimates until the 2nd issue I think, lol. I remember her being all sorts of uber in the Marvel RPG.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
66d2039f704d0031689edc116d6ecf464891a824.jpg

Between this and the New Spider Man's little speech about NOT wanting to be the "black" spider man? It gives me some hope some people at Marvel haven't lost their god damn minds...Not much though.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
And that will be where the MCU loses me. Same thing that happened with Star Wars.

The main reason championed for more DIVERSITY in ... well, everything, is so all peoples have someone to identify with. Well, guess what, when you neuter what white people made for themselves and give it all to everyone else, and the white people are left with what, only the villains of star wars (same goes for MCU if they go this route)? You're going to lose your fan-base who launched this whole fucking thing... Oh wait, nothing is supposed to happen, hand-waving, nothing to see here, white people just jump on board the minority train and identify with a black girl now. Because supposedly you can do it, but others can't. Or, reasons.
Is Rey not white? Or did you mean white males?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Since it came up a while back, it looks like Marvel does have access to the skrulls as a race, just not certain specific skrulls (like Super-Skrull).

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Director James Gunn Says the MCU May Feature the Skrulls
da fuq tho? in all my marvel years, the only skrull i know by name is Kl'rt (super skrull)

I guess if i had to think really hard, Hulkling is the only other skrull i even sort know, maybe they'll use him, since they're all on this diversity thing, and he's gay.

Dat's like asking to name 2 other Kree besides Ronan, Marvell, or Supreme Intelligence.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
What is Marvel doing in the comics right now? In Civil War 2, War Machine and She Hulk died in a fight with Thanos, and Hulk died just today (he gave the tech to Hawkeye to kill him if he hulked out again).

Probably they did this just so they could replace them with minorities. Oh wait, they'd have to turn War Machine in a White guy to do reverse polarities correctly.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
What is Marvel doing in the comics right now? In Civil War 2, War Machine and She Hulk died in a fight with Thanos, and Hulk died just today (he gave the tech to Hawkeye to kill him if he hulked out again).

Probably they did this just so they could replace them with minorities. Oh wait, they'd have to turn War Machine in a White guy to do reverse polarities correctly.
Correction, they killed Bruce Banner, he hasn't been the Hulk since he passed the mantle onto Amadeaus Cho, he's already the Korean Hulk

She-Hulk only "flatlined" and in some other tie-in she's in a coma cuz of it, so not dead

We all know about Tony passing on Ironman to Ironwoman Shaniqua or whatever black girl empowerment.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Correction, they killed Bruce Banner, he hasn't been the Hulk since he passed the mantle onto Amadeaus Cho, he's already the Korean Hulk

She-Hulk only "flatlined" and in some other tie-in she's in a coma cuz of it, so not dead

We all know about Tony passing on Ironman to Ironwoman Shaniqua or whatever black girl empowerment.
She sure looked dead to me, bro.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
kc6aWqq.jpg

Large picture from new Iron Man. Yes, those are shitty 3D models with some Photoshop filters applied because why pay good artists. Also lol at making their black Iron Man a thief.