Marvel Universe stuff

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
On the topic of the CM costume kerfluffle a couple of these guys either do work or have worked for some of the special effects houses that have done work on some of the Marvel movies so it was interesting to get their perspective on the whole thing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
pretty cool

DVh0DUXV4AAIi6e.jpg:orig

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I can't help but think it's cool that RDJ is sitting in the front saying to himself, "Look what I have created."

tumblr_n7drtbOrCm1qex0dmo1_250.gif

• 1Like

Royal

Some people are having a little fun with that pic.

And as impressive as that pic is with all of the talent spread across it quite a few are missing; Jeff Bridges, Tom Hiddleston, Edward Norton (of course), Sam Rockwell, Bill Kingsley, Guy Pearce, Redford.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well Jeff Bridges, Ben Kingsley, Robert Redford and Guy Pearce all played villains. Are there any villains in that pic?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I wonder if that's more a spoiler about who's going to be in future movies. The other 4 are likely not coming back in any fashion.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I wonder if that's more a spoiler about who's going to be in future movies. The other 4 are likely not coming back in any fashion.
I was spoiled
saw a milf, is that Michelle pfeifer?, Google, she gonna be of wasp

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Some people are having a little fun with that pic.

And as impressive as that pic is with all of the talent spread across it quite a few are missing; Jeff Bridges, Tom Hiddleston, Edward Norton (of course), Sam Rockwell, Bill Kingsley, Guy Pearce, Redford.
I didn't see Bradley Cooper either. But maybe I'm blind.

EDIT: Ok, I found this list of everyone in the photo.

Actors: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Paul Rudd, Benedict Cumberbatch, Chris Pratt, Chadwick Boseman, Brie Larson, Jeremy Renner, Tom Holland, Sean Gunn, Hannah John-Kamen, Zoe Saldana, Angela Bassett, Jon Favreau, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kurt Russell, Danai Gurira, William Hurt, Karen Gillan, Emily VanCamp, Tessa Thompson, Don Cheadle, Dave Bautista, Michael Peña, Anthony Mackie, Evangeline Lilly, Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany, Frank Grillo, Letitia Wright, Laurence Fishburne, Linda Cardellini, Sebastian Stan, Ty Simpkins, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Hayley Atwell, Pom Klementieff, Benedict Wong, Michael Rooker, Vin Diesel, Cobie Smulders, Samuel L. Jackson and Jeff Goldblum.

Filmmakers: Kevin Feige, Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Stan Lee, Scott Derrickson, Trinh Tran, Alan Taylor, Brad Winderbaum, Louis Letterier, Jon Watts, Sarah Finn, James Gunn, Joe Russo, Anthony Russo, Joss Whedon, David Grant, Mitchell Bell, Anna Boden, Ryan Fleck, Jeffrey Ford, Peyton Reed, Jonathan Schwartz, Stephen Broussard, Ryan Coogler, Jeremy Latcham, Nate Moore, Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely, Taika Waititi, Erik Carroll, Ryan Meinerding and Craig Kyle.

Royal

I wondered the same thing until I noticed people like Cooper and Hiddleston weren't in it and they're definitely coming back at least one more time. Some of the absences are likely due to how difficult it is to get that many actors of that caliber in the same place for a promotional photo. For some of the ones that are there their characters have died (but without going into potential spoilers that's not actually a big deal).

• 1Worf

Fadaar

That guy
I didn't see Bradley Cooper either. But maybe I'm blind.

EDIT: Ok, I found this list of everyone in the photo.

Actors: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Paul Rudd, Benedict Cumberbatch, Chris Pratt, Chadwick Boseman, Brie Larson, Jeremy Renner, Tom Holland, Sean Gunn, Hannah John-Kamen, Zoe Saldana, Angela Bassett, Jon Favreau, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kurt Russell, Danai Gurira, William Hurt, Karen Gillan, Emily VanCamp, Tessa Thompson, Don Cheadle, Dave Bautista, Michael Peña, Anthony Mackie, Evangeline Lilly, Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany, Frank Grillo, Letitia Wright, Laurence Fishburne, Linda Cardellini, Sebastian Stan, Ty Simpkins, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Hayley Atwell, Pom Klementieff, Benedict Wong, Michael Rooker, Vin Diesel, Cobie Smulders, Samuel L. Jackson and Jeff Goldblum.

Filmmakers: Kevin Feige, Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Stan Lee, Scott Derrickson, Trinh Tran, Alan Taylor, Brad Winderbaum, Louis Letterier, Jon Watts, Sarah Finn, James Gunn, Joe Russo, Anthony Russo, Joss Whedon, David Grant, Mitchell Bell, Anna Boden, Ryan Fleck, Jeffrey Ford, Peyton Reed, Jonathan Schwartz, Stephen Broussard, Ryan Coogler, Jeremy Latcham, Nate Moore, Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely, Taika Waititi, Erik Carroll, Ryan Meinerding and Craig Kyle.

Favreau should be listed in both sections

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Thank god they didn't. If past generations of Spider-Man are any indication, what a shit show that would have been.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users